Car Got broken into lastnight...luckily nothing stolen..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2009 | 11:03 AM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by twalls
sounds like a crime of passion bro.. I've had that done to me.. ex went at a truck of mine w/ a hatchet.. you might be being followed..

it wouldnt of been my ex...we still talk everyday and still hangout alot...our divorce was a very easy divorce and we both agreed that friends would be better and we are really close now with our friendship.

Old 10-01-2009 | 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by twalls
sounds like a crime of passion bro.. I've had that done to me.. ex went at a truck of mine w/ a hatchet.. you might be being followed..
thats just freaky ..

Old 10-01-2009 | 12:45 PM
Glad it wasnt worse Chris... hope you get everything fixed soon.

Old 10-01-2009 | 02:44 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by g35man04
it wouldnt of been my ex...we still talk everyday and still hangout alot...our divorce was a very easy divorce and we both agreed that friends would be better and we are really close now with our friendship.
VERY VERY Good to hear.. Then I say we form a search party for this joker.

Old 10-01-2009 | 04:00 PM
honestly, these days it seems like you can look at someone the wrong way while you're out driving and they'll go postal on you. there are so many crazys out there right now who i'm sure would do something like this if you cut them off/took their lane at the light/turned without a blinker/etc. maybe it was just a total stranger who was just pissed at you for no good reason and followed you back to the apartment. as wacked as that sounds, you really never know man....

btw - did the police come out and lift any prints from the window? they almost always do (or should) in those instances....

Old 10-03-2009 | 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by VicariousVision
honestly, these days it seems like you can look at someone the wrong way while you're out driving and they'll go postal on you. there are so many crazys out there right now who i'm sure would do something like this if you cut them off/took their lane at the light/turned without a blinker/etc. maybe it was just a total stranger who was just pissed at you for no good reason and followed you back to the apartment. as wacked as that sounds, you really never know man....

btw - did the police come out and lift any prints from the window? they almost always do (or should) in those instances....
yeah they did lift prints from the window is what Chris told me the other day, but if the prints aren't in the database it wont matter

Old 10-03-2009 | 01:24 PM
very true, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to try. it sounds like the person at least half-way knew what they were doing, so they might have gotten caught before.

i still say that we assemble the A-Team and track this loser down.....

Old 10-07-2009 | 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by F5TG35
yeah they did lift prints from the window is what Chris told me the other day, but if the prints aren't in the database it wont matter
But..but..I saw on CSI how everyone's print is on one master super duper database and they always catch the culprit...b@stards have been making this up...doh'

Chris, I'd be double careful w/ da ex...ya just never know..sometimes the "friendly" ones are the ones really going on the deep end w/o even tellin ya...TRUST ME....just because there's a smile..doesn't mean it's not a JOKER smile... glad ur stuff n ur alright....

Old 10-10-2009 | 01:57 AM
Originally Posted by g35man04
well long story short..came out this morning from a girl-friends house that I stayed the night at lastnight and found that my drivers side window had been basically ripped out of my car....they tried breaking the center and it didnt shatter so I guess they pried from the back and just ripped it out....the cop that showed up was extremely confused because they didnt steal anything from my car.....

Wallet was inside the car, the flip up tray in the dash was open and ipod was not touched. I had golf clubs and my v1 inside that were not touched...they moved my mirror around because it was all angled backwards and my windshield wipers were on when I started the car this morning....anyways I guess I got lucky that either they got spooked and ran off or they were not in there to steal and just vandalize...luckily nothing else was done to my car.

This happend at Benton Pointe Apartments in Allen off Mcdermott for anyone who is interested...

you can see in this pic where they tried knocking out the window but it didnt break...

Don't want to sound like a ***** or anything. I've had my house broken into, so I know what a violation of your property and privacy that is...however, wallet AND iPod AND radar detector sitting in car??? You are asking for trouble. Again sorry to hear this happen to you but in the future you may want to consider removing items that draw further attention to your property. Good thing, amazingly, they weren't taken. I'm still confused on that part.