MAG (Massive Action Game) - Release is Jan. 26th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by OMG37
I purchased MW2 over the weekend. I’m currently lvl 17 and I find the game a pain in the *** at times. The maps are very compact and it seems way to easy to get camped. It’s very frustrating at times. The interface for configuring your weapons is stupid too…too many pages to drill down to and it’s not very intuitive with regards to finding out if you can put more than one part on the gun or not.
You only have 1 accessory for each gun... you can only have 2 accessories on a gun if you use the Bling perk. As for the maps, getting camped... learn to use everything in the map as cover.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
i like how this thread about MAG got turned into a MW2 discussion haha....

to be fair, i have not played the open beta for MAG. however, based on what i have seen in videos and such (and reading reviews), it seems that my original predictions were somewhat accurate. the game sounds rather underwhelming thus far. i suspect that they will tweak things before the full release to correct some of this, but i just don't see it becoming successful for a variety of reasons.

hopefully i can check back with someone in a few months to get a final verdict since i definitely wont be spending my money on it.