Trophy Nissan car show -- June 11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 09:41 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Trophy Nissan car show -- June 11

A few of us went to this last year, and it was a pretty decent car show ... albeit very HOT. I still need to verify with another source if this show is really going to happen. This was taken from a post on dallasimports.net.

Saturday, June 11
Car Show and Meet sponsored by Trophy Nissan!
10am-4pm
http://trophynissan.com/

the actual event will be held at the Town East Mall parking lot, which is about 2 miles south of Trophy. (map here..)

there will be several classes and trophies for each group- actual classes TBD. Cost of entering the show will be minimal, and will include one Maxus 2005 T-shirt.

For those who don't wish to enter the show, there will be another area marked off for for all Maxima owners to park and show off their rides.

Lunch for everyone will be supplied by Trophy, and I have heard rumors of Hooter Girls in the area.

I am planning on having several vendors attend as well- I've already talked to Warpspeed and Cattman and a couple others. trying to round up as many as I can to come and put up booths.

Dyno Meet at Alamo Autosports!
6pm-10pm (possibly later as required)
http://alamoautosports.com/

Price for the dyno is $35 per person, for 2-3 runs. look in other related threads for dyno signup info.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The above meet is a Maxima only meet, it is the national meet, Maxus 2005. If you like Maxima's it may be a good show, they will be in from everywhere, but if Maxima's are not your thing, you may be disappointed.

There will be some other Nissans there also, DNE and HNE are the host of the event and they will have another location set up for the non-Maxima crowd (the car show is Maxima only)....

Old 06-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jran76
The above meet is a Maxima only meet, it is the national meet, Maxus 2005. If you like Maxima's it may be a good show, they will be in from everywhere, but if Maxima's are not your thing, you may be disappointed.

There will be some other Nissans there also, DNE and HNE are the host of the event and they will have another location set up for the non-Maxima crowd (the car show is Maxima only)....
Well I'm up for it if anyone else...would be nice to take the G's up there to front on them Maximas...lol. Kiddin...kidding just kidding...I'm sure that there will be plenty of maximas that would put my stock G to shame.

Old 06-06-2005, 01:46 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
oh the post I saw wasn't too specific on this being a Maxima only show...thanks for clearing that up jran76 G's can still meet up to check out the show though.

Old 06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys my name is Darrick and im the prez of DNE, I am looking into getting a G35 so I have been lurking here .I would just like to invite you to this event .Its Maxus05 a all maxima meet ,but you all more than welcomed to this or any DNE meet.I hope our clubs can mabe work together on some events in the future .

-D

Old 06-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by darrick
Hey guys my name is Darrick and im the prez of DNE, I am looking into getting a G35 so I have been lurking here .I would just like to invite you to this event .Its Maxus05 a all maxima meet ,but you all more than welcomed to this or any DNE meet.I hope our clubs can mabe work together on some events in the future .

-D
Hey Darrick, appreciate the invite. I'm sure that everyone her locally would be interested in doing meets w/ ya'll as well especially since a lot of us are in the mid cities area.

Old 06-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darrick

-D
Darrick, I would like to thank you for the invite on behalf of our club. I was able to make it out last year to this event and it was lots of fun.

Our events are always posted on this forum and the DNE are always welcome to join us at any of these events. Hope to see you again soon.

Old 06-08-2005, 07:28 PM
i am gonna try to drop by.

Old 06-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by SilverII
i am gonna try to drop by.
Anyone else gonna try to make it? If we can get a few we should all try to rollup there together.

Old 06-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm going to try to make it... Let me know if y'all plan on meeting up somewhere.

Old 06-20-2005, 10:18 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
REMINDER

Be sure to RSVP with Robert (DFWG35OwnersClub@mac.com) if you are going to be attending the meet and car show this Saturday, the 25th at Texas Star Golf Course. Everyone is invited, members or non-members. Or, you can email me: randys_g@yahoo.com. See you guys (gals) there and we are going to have a BLAST!