Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

05 G35C vs RSX typeS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we are talking about a modded RSX Type-S racing a Stock G35... You do the exact same mods to the G and the RSX is cooked! If I put aftermarket cams on my G I am for sure not losing to a RSX.. You supercharge a RSX and I supercharge my G I am not losing to the RSX... So the point is that the RSX is slow and its not a good race its a boring race........

Old 02-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude, do you have a clue? Same mods to two different cars? What a joke. The point is when you compare two cars, you compare the state of the cars *as is*. Period. I don't go over to my friend in his WS6 and say "if I had that jwt tt kit I'd smoke your ***". I don't have the kit, so why even bother saying something like that?

retard

Old 02-11-2006, 01:14 AM
ive raced an 04rsx-s with intake,exaust,cams,headers,hondata,test pipes... pretty much every other mod available for the car and i got SPANKED but then again my car was stock and only had like 700 miles on it but still those things are QUICk!

Old 02-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
Dude, do you have a clue? Same mods to two different cars? What a joke. The point is when you compare two cars, you compare the state of the cars *as is*. Period. I don't go over to my friend in his WS6 and say "if I had that jwt tt kit I'd smoke your ***". I don't have the kit, so why even bother saying something like that?

retard
Ok no need to name call but it's cool you obviously know nothing about cars.. You bring a Trans Am into the conversation for an example when I am stating a verrrryyyy simple fact that the RSX type-S is not as fast as the G35 coupe, stick to the subject of the posting... If anyone starts spending major bucks to do head and cam work your engine is far from being a simple bolt on motor... Do you understand that??? Exhaust, pulleys, intake's are simple bolt ons.. You put those three things on the RSX, the G35 coupe stock will still win the race... You can not argue with that!!

Old 02-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I got rid of my auto RSX for my G35 coupe 6mt (Kinetix SSV, pop charger, test pipes), I have raced the guy who bought my RSX and he tore up my G like I was in park.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Then you cant drive.. I have raced three RSX- Type S from a 40 roll and have yet to lose......

Old 02-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
Ok no need to name call but it's cool you obviously know nothing about cars.. You bring a Trans Am into the conversation for an example when I am stating a verrrryyyy simple fact that the RSX type-S is not as fast as the G35 coupe, stick to the subject of the posting... If anyone starts spending major bucks to do head and cam work your engine is far from being a simple bolt on motor... Do you understand that??? Exhaust, pulleys, intake's are simple bolt ons.. You put those three things on the RSX, the G35 coupe stock will still win the race... You can not argue with that!!
Ok. I obviously know nothing about cars. Whatever.

Here was the statement I was challenging:
we are talking about a modded RSX Type-S racing a Stock G35... You do the exact same mods to the G and the RSX is cooked! If I put aftermarket cams on my G I am for sure not losing to a RSX.. You supercharge a RSX and I supercharge my G I am not losing to the RSX... So the point is that the RSX is slow and its not a good race its a boring race........
Of course if you supercharge the g, it's going to be faster than supercharging an rsx. My point is that it's a specious argument. You can mod the crap out of any car, and make any car faster than another. Why compare car's mod for mod? It just doesn't make sense. You can make an rsx faster than a g. Period.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Staff Alumni
Then you cant drive.. I have raced three RSX- Type S from a 40 roll and have yet to lose......
All hail the world's fastest g. Maybe you can host a driving clinic?

Old 02-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Trey you are killing me man lol!!! Fine you win the RSX is faster than the G35 coupe

Old 02-11-2006, 07:09 PM
what I am tring to say is that stock for stock the G wins right??? Now you put the exact same mods on both cars who will win the G or the RSX!?!? Tell me???

Old 02-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Staff Alumni
what I am tring to say is that stock for stock the G wins right??? Now you put the exact same mods on both cars who will win the G or the RSX!?!? Tell me???
Stock for stock the G is faster. But why does it matter what mods are on what car? Stock for stock, the G is slower than the lexus IS350. With my current mods, I'm pretty sure it would be a driver's race with one that's stock and hasn't removed any weight. But again, what do mods matter? That's all I'm asking.

Oh, and sorry for the retard thing.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:37 PM
The way I got started on the whole mod thing was that some one out of the forty postings in here said that if the RSX had a few mods it would have taken the G easy and I then defended the G as a normal G owner would who has raced a few Type-S RSX's.. I haven't a clue what the RSX's had done to them when I raced them they could have been stock for all I know but I did win... Trey I don't want to fight with you I am just defending my car from the experience's I have had with racing them...

Old 02-12-2006, 10:31 PM
i made my point by talking about my OLD rsx which was modded. i mentioned how my RSX was running 13.8s with many bolt ons and relfashed ECU.

This was being compared to my stock g35.

Modded RSX typeS w/ ECU will beat a STOCK g35.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I got rid of my auto RSX for my G35 coupe 6mt (Kinetix SSV, pop charger, test pipes), I have raced the guy who bought my RSX and he tore up my G like I was in park.

Old 02-16-2006, 05:59 AM
I have raced my gf's stock 2005 type S numerous times. And even when i was stock, i would beat her every single time we race. O and by the way i drive a 5at. But i must agree, the type S responds to mods alot better than our cars do, and it wouldn't take much for a type S to beat a stock g35. I feel like with just intake alone my girl's type S would be able to stay neck and neck with me. But i have started modding before she did and now she is only starting to get intake while i have many bolt ons already. So i guess we'll never find out if thats the case or not. Besides, ill never allow the day where my gf's car would be neck and neck with mine. Call it a male ego thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 05 G35C vs RSX typeS