Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
AMZNBLUE

Here is bone stock 04 "260 hp to the crank" sedan video. U be the judge. This was done by one of the members on our forum. The bottom line is that g35s are faster than every pre 2005 GT. 2005 and up GTs, eventhough i have beaten few of them, are a bit faster and they don't lose power at high speeds unlike the pre 2005s.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:19 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by RXM
Why was turnheadandcough banned? He made for good conversation. At least amznblue is more level headed in his arguements....for now
......but the namecalling, troublemaking, trolling by him and all the complaints I got didn't sit too well.....

C.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Yea the the pics were before I had it wheeled and after the sprinkler got at it and the pics don't show real well on photo bucket.No the GT's don't come stock with red Brembro's.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
If that is a video of a 260 hp at the crank running times like that is pretty impressive and I stand corrected.However it is very unlikey to be such a huge discreapancy 14.7 to 13.9 I have a hard time believing the g35 was "Bone Stock" to knock off a full second in the 1/4 mile from everyone else thats ever tested the car isn't possiable.I think I would trust the numbers from R&T M/T C/D and infiniti themselfs before I would trust the numbers from a fellow forum member.Regardless that was a pretty impressive time.

Old 07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
14.7 times are for autos. Keep in mind 6MTs generally put down more rwhp than the autos. Magazines usually test 6MTs anywhere from 14 flat to 14.4 at 98-100 mph. So knocking off a 0.1-0.04 seconds is doable with a proper driver. Those magazine test drivers test hundreds of cars and those hundred of them are all different as far as launching shifting points etc.

Old 07-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Point well taken I did find a 14.2 1/4 5.8 0-60 on a 06 6mt but it was the 280 hp version.But with that logic is it safe to say the Mustangs that are tested are auto's as well? Maybe thats why some mags have the mustang gt anywhere from 4.9 to 5.1 0-60 13.1 13.5 1/4.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:23 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fuhkG35s
guess what bytch, if it would be an even race between our cars id blow ur fuhkin doors off and put $50 on it. that might be a low offer but i dont wanna take all ur money.

considering im out modded , me having only an intake and exhaust , which is next to stock, and u have whats in ur sig, itd be just the results u guys would like, now on the other hand , since u own a G35 u must know at least one other G35 owner who is stock , and can bet ur a$$ ill be @ towers friday if u can bring a fair fight , charge the battery on ur camera , i know i will be and im gunna put my hazzards on before we even start and just walk away on you , got that? biotch.

...oh , and dont ever compare ur car to a skyline again, the only thing similar to it is the body, u dont quite have a V8 , surly not the 1/4 mile time LOL
You are a stupid ****, and you do know that, right? NO SKYLINE's ever came with a V8. There are quite a lot of things in common to the skyline. For example: EVERYTHING, but it being left hand vs right hand drive, and where the battery is located.

You want to run a stock G35 with your intake and exhaust. Would you have found this fair??? You think that your GT with an intake and exhaust is stock??? Well then, how about a G35 with just an exhaust??? I would have been happy to drive down there and show you what's up even when I was running less than you; just an exhaust.

Where the hell do you think that your car with a intake and exhaust is comparable to a stock G35? How about stock for stock OR mod for mod.

I'll talk down to you just because of the piece of **** that you own, however, I have run against the 06 GT's and I definately give them their props because they are just a way better car than yours.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
guess what bytch, if it would be an even race between our cars id blow ur fuhkin doors off and put $50 on it. that might be a low offer but i dont wanna take all ur money.

considering im out modded , me having only an intake and exhaust , which is next to stock, and u have whats in ur sig, itd be just the results u guys would like, now on the other hand , since u own a G35 u must know at least one other G35 owner who is stock , and can bet ur a$$ ill be @ towers friday if u can bring a fair fight , charge the battery on ur camera , i know i will be and im gunna put my hazzards on before we even start and just walk away on you , got that? biotch.

...oh , and dont ever compare ur car to a skyline again, the only thing similar to it is the body, u dont quite have a V8 , surly not the 1/4 mile time LOL
Dude, you claim in your first statement that you would blow his doors off. then you claim because of his mods that he'd beat you? Logic > you.

Dude, deal. Some g's will beat mustang gt's(pre-05), while some others will lose.

Now, let's examine some details shall we? Let's compare the 6MT g35 to a 5MT gt. They both weigh about the same. The g35 has a redline of 6600(or 7k, depending on year). What is the redline of the mustang? The g35 has very close gears. In the 1/4, the g35 will end up around 6k rpms in 4th gear, depending on trap. What about the mustang? I would assume the mustang's gears are a bit taller. What's the final drive for the mustang? The g comes stock with a 3.54 rear end.

The g achieves peak hp at about 6200rpms, and peak torque around 4800. 6MT's might dyno anywhere from 220 to 235 hp and torque. The torque curve is fairly flat, with about 190(or roughly 80%) of torque available by 3k rpms(below that is basically unknown because few dynos start before 3k). So, the g doesn't have the torque of the mustang, but it's not a honda. Power comes on pregressively, all the way until peak. With an 05/06, power doesn't drop off at peak, at all, all the way till 7k rpms. With the aggressive gearing and close ratio transmission, coupled with the higher redline, the g really makes up for that lack of torque.

I said it before. Until you take your car to the track and know what *you* are capable of in your car, you don't have any credibility. The fact that you're 20 years old, troll on a foreign board, repeatedly demonstrate 3rd grade reasoning skills and comprehension, show your ignorance(uh, the skyline is a v8?) post after post, has resulted in the impossibility of anyone here taking you seriously. You know, I bet people think the same thing of you over on mustangforums as well...

Old 07-10-2006, 08:38 PM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love these mustang drivers that come over here and swear at us likey they're top dog. Swearing at us doesn't make your car any faster you know. Shows how arrogant and immature some of these drivers can be. Have any of us gone to their forum yet to insult them? Why can't we all just enjoy a car for what its worth and take your squable to the track

Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 PM

time for msedanman to shoot this retard also.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:59 PM

That's right **** bow to my G35 as I will dominate your V8. The good thing is I don't have to waste my time looking for you at Towers because you won't race me because of my mods. Sorry I am not some toilet bowl cleaning $5.25 an hour tool like you! It takes two extra cylinders for you to even keep up with us. You asked for a G35 to step up so I step up and you look at my mod list and you get scared lol.........Poof be gone................

Old 07-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Skyline_G35
You are a stupid ****, and you do know that, right? NO SKYLINE's ever came with a V8. There are quite a lot of things in common to the skyline. For example: EVERYTHING, but it being left hand vs right hand drive, and where the battery is located.

You want to run a stock G35 with your intake and exhaust. Would you have found this fair??? You think that your GT with an intake and exhaust is stock??? Well then, how about a G35 with just an exhaust??? I would have been happy to drive down there and show you what's up even when I was running less than you; just an exhaust.

Where the hell do you think that your car with a intake and exhaust is comparable to a stock G35? How about stock for stock OR mod for mod.

I'll talk down to you just because of the piece of **** that you own, however, I have run against the 06 GT's and I definately give them their props because they are just a way better car than yours.
actually , im pretty sure the new skylines that are comming out HAVE a v8 , check on that, would you?

I said its "next to stock" , whoever wants to race mod for mod, i have NO problem w/ , but i said its "next to stock " becuz those mods dont add asignificant amount of HP.

my car is a piece of shyt? wow i cant wait until i actually get this on tape , i mean , u REALLY r gunna have ur foot in your mouth.

94 - 98 GT = 220hp
99 - 04 GT - 260hp
05 - 09 GT 300hp ... seeing a trend?

addition of 40 hp each body style
its not a better car, its just ford stepping it up , its a totally different car to me. i dont like the V6's at all , they look terrible from the front.

GT (new or old ) > G35 (coupe or sedan)

Old 07-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
Dude, you claim in your first statement that you would blow his doors off. then you claim because of his mods that he'd beat you? Logic > you.

Dude, deal. Some g's will beat mustang gt's(pre-05), while some others will lose.

Now, let's examine some details shall we? Let's compare the 6MT g35 to a 5MT gt. They both weigh about the same. The g35 has a redline of 6600(or 7k, depending on year). What is the redline of the mustang? The g35 has very close gears. In the 1/4, the g35 will end up around 6k rpms in 4th gear, depending on trap. What about the mustang? I would assume the mustang's gears are a bit taller. What's the final drive for the mustang? The g comes stock with a 3.54 rear end.

The g achieves peak hp at about 6200rpms, and peak torque around 4800. 6MT's might dyno anywhere from 220 to 235 hp and torque. The torque curve is fairly flat, with about 190(or roughly 80%) of torque available by 3k rpms(below that is basically unknown because few dynos start before 3k). So, the g doesn't have the torque of the mustang, but it's not a honda. Power comes on pregressively, all the way until peak. With an 05/06, power doesn't drop off at peak, at all, all the way till 7k rpms. With the aggressive gearing and close ratio transmission, coupled with the higher redline, the g really makes up for that lack of torque.

I said it before. Until you take your car to the track and know what *you* are capable of in your car, you don't have any credibility. The fact that you're 20 years old, troll on a foreign board, repeatedly demonstrate 3rd grade reasoning skills and comprehension, show your ignorance(uh, the skyline is a v8?) post after post, has resulted in the impossibility of anyone here taking you seriously. You know, I bet people think the same thing of you over on mustangforums as well...

yeah idiot , w/ his mods he'd beat me logic > you.

check out mustangforums some time, its full of people w/ common sense and would throw up the BS flag on this whole thread in a heartbeat.
Im not up to par w/ u on the knowledge of my car, i do know for a fact i pull very hard on top end until redline , which is 6,xxx , and the torque factor puts me in front off rip. oh.... and i dont miss gears, dont worry about that

my age has nothing to do w/ it , u guys are whiney lil girls and wont just fess up that ur cars is not faster , i mean i expect some1 to say it ( not just vouching 4 the 05+ , either)

Old 07-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
That's right **** bow to my G35 as I will dominate your V8. The good thing is I don't have to waste my time looking for you at Towers because you won't race me because of my mods. Sorry I am not some toilet bowl cleaning $5.25 an hour tool like you! It takes two extra cylinders for you to even keep up with us. You asked for a G35 to step up so I step up and you look at my mod list and you get scared lol.........Poof be gone................
Ok , so im gunna have my friend race u in his 98 cobra w/ all his mods making over 500hp w/out nitrous (which is also available) , i doubt ud race him becuz of his mods too. i wouldnt lose to u that bad , but i just wouldnt give u the satisfaction of beating me in an unfair race.

Im a shift supervisor at CVS making 10.20 , while still in school BTW , suck it.
when im older like a majority of this board making the neccessary money ill have something that would make u slow down to 20 mph to avoid a race...

If ford wanted they could deduct those extra 2 cylinders and make a 6er thatd beat u , just as mine does now , but its not there perogitive....

they make their really money w/ the 6s and pass that along to make V8's

Old 07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Widdle ya into kindling
Originally Posted by AMZNBLUE
First off RealGone a 2006 Mustang Gt Conv.Premium can sticker for over 35,000.Mine was a little less because I didn't go with the side impact air bags and shaker 1000 stereo upgrade.I work for Ford and used my A plan Company discount to knock it down by about 4,000 so I didn't pay that.TREY if you spent a year with a stock g35 and a stock Mustang Gt and took them to the track you would probably be a full second faster in the 1/4 mile in the GT.That is all I'm saying is that the Mustang is the faster of the two cars.However your g35 would blow my car away if my wife were driving it.
What a rip off.

I feel sorry for you.......

working for Ford and all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT