Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

replacing Fuel filter....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by superchargedg
Ive got 53000 miles and the last time i pulled the fuel pump was about 500 miles ago and it was still clean.
thats definetely a good sign. are you running the oem pump/filter assembly with your setup?

Old 07-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think it is a non serviceable part, it actually means you need to REPLACE it.

Like, you cant service / clean that part, so you need to replace it.

this is what i think "non serviceable" means by the owners manual.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone know the part# for the fuel sock? Last time I checked, I could not find it individually; only as part of the fuel pump assembly..

Old 10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
Anyone know the part# for the fuel sock? Last time I checked, I could not find it individually; only as part of the fuel pump assembly..
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/gro...id=68@Infiniti

So Dealer told me that i need to replace my fuel filter.

someone here said that the fuel pump should also be replaces while u're there since its been known to go out.

There are 2 parts listed:

Fuel pump and fuel pump assembly module

also i see the strainer too.

I guess its not a fuel filter you need to replace but a fuel strainer.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Consider this the best you can do is 100000 mile warranty, after this you have to pay for any maintainence. So you wait 100005 miles to replace your plugs and find they are welded to the heads what now no warranty who do you think is going to pay for this now? Change the *&^%$R*$ plugs at $6.00 per plug and be happy.

Old 04-12-2024, 10:27 PM
2010g37x
do it at 70 that's when I did it I'm happy I noticed more power

Originally Posted by Fassster10
look at the owners manual, not necessary to service, hey i dont mean to hijack the thread, but i also noticed that the spark plugs are suppose to be changed at 105k miles, are some of you guys changing them before for any reason in particular?
I noticed rpm at idle was a bit lower then normal maybe 500 and would dip at lights changed the spark plugs cleaned the throttle bodies while i had it off with the denso iridium24 also bought 6 coils made by TRQ problem went away car felt faster right away. I'm at 70k I looked at the plugs there not the worst I've seen but I'd say whats the hate in replacing them after 65k? or 70k it can only benefit when u do it but the valve gaskets kit nessessary for spark plug changed i got a kit coned with 7 or 8 gaskets valveccover gasjet 6 valve gasjetscabd 2 throttle body can get the coils that produce 15 per more energy. TRQ was the one I chosen msd is more then twice the cost. ngk makes them but very expensive or Hitachi oem but those are like over 130 a each. if your going to replace plugs go denso24hr2 and go msd trq ngk with the coils or u can find Hitachi oem fine but I'm not spending that much money and there's no written benefit TRQ performance coil makes plenty of oem parts but these happen to be 15% more energy using more copper coil its thicker copper and u can feel it really when you tap it the top is sealed with a black heat sealant it's made well with connection goo inside. if you are worried about buying this brand then get msd. they never go wrong don't get ngk plugs its not a Honda. if u find Hitachi and ur willing to spend 150 u spend more then I did in the set. take the opportunity to clean the throttle bodies get the spray detach the electrical be careful with the butterfly try not to mess with it. if recommended is 100k just like they recommend oil changes at 5 and u do it at 5 then do it at 100 but dony complain if your feeling slug. if you know u put crap gas in ur car then def do it early.
denso fxe24hr2

Last edited by Slateblue37x; 04-12-2024 at 10:48 PM. Reason: spelling error