Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Help. P0037 error code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Help. P0037 error code

I had my car scanned at autozone today and it threw 3 codes. Right now i am more concerned about the P0037. I know this is an O2 sensor code, but does anyone know exactly which sensor it is? Im goin to try cleaning it before buying a new one. Autozones scanner is sayin it is bank 2 sensor 1, but on a few searches i've seen some people say its Bank 1 sensor 2. WHICH FREAKIN ONE IS IT? Does anyone know first hand? I heard there is a possibility of autozones readouts not being entirely correct.

Also if anyone knows anything about P0452 that be great too.That says EVAP control system pressure low. My mods consists of Ztube, popcharger, MD plenum spacer, Mrev2, Fast intention HFCs, and Borla exhaust.

Last code is P1283 which i dont even see listed for our cars but it says fuel injection air control valve circut malfunction. Any imput on this would be great too. BTW, the P0037 came up when i had factory cats, and simply installed the borla exhaust

Old 01-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by draco1020x
I had my car scanned at autozone today and it threw 3 codes. Right now i am more concerned about the P0037. I know this is an O2 sensor code, but does anyone know exactly which sensor it is? Im goin to try cleaning it before buying a new one. Autozones scanner is sayin it is bank 2 sensor 1, but on a few searches i've seen some people say its Bank 1 sensor 2. WHICH FREAKIN ONE IS IT? Does anyone know first hand? I heard there is a possibility of autozones readouts not being entirely correct.

Also if anyone knows anything about P0452 that be great too.That says EVAP control system pressure low. My mods consists of Ztube, popcharger, MD plenum spacer, Mrev2, Fast intention HFCs, and Borla exhaust.

Last code is P1283 which i dont even see listed for our cars but it says fuel injection air control valve circut malfunction. Any imput on this would be great too. BTW, the P0037 came up when i had factory cats, and simply installed the borla exhaust
I've looked in the FSM and i see now that P0037 is in Bank 1, but now i need to know whether its sensor 1 or sensor 2, and which on of those is the passenger and which is the drivers side. As well as how easy are they to access as compared to bank 2.

i wonder why the autozone scanner would say it wuz bank 2, sensor 1. stuff like this makes it really hard to diagnose a problem because your suck inbetweeen 2 sensors. Idk which is the faulty one. Bank 1, sensor 2 as in which the code is suppose to state, or bank 2, sensor 1 which the scanner specified? ugh!