Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Radiator fan 3 way fuse resistance??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Radiator fan 3 way fuse resistance??

Hey guys I am in desprate need of your help. A couple of days ago my 2007 g35s overheated on me because my radiator fans wern't turning on. After having the car towed home i started checking fuses. Turned out to be a short that burnt out my fuse. I fixed the short my fans work fine. Problem is im having a difficult time finding the "3 way fuse" for my radiator fans. I have been in contact with a tech in my local infiniti dealer and after sending him a few pictures he was able to identify the fuse for me. Due to the condition of my burnt out fuse and not having a fuse box lid i don't know what resistans i need
Thats where i need your help i need to know the size of the fuse. The fuse is located in the under hood fuse box. The small one not the big one behind the battery.
Its the red rectangle shaped one with a clear plastic top.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

Old 05-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is the last email i received from the tech...

"It's looks like I have it figured out but the problem is there's different configurations ,,see the blue 3 way fuse its tells you on the clear cover something like 40 30 30 ,, the cover is gone of your unless you have it and can tell my the 3 different resistances ,,,otherwise we have 3 to choose from at about 32 dollars each ,, need to order them 2 days away"

Old 05-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 71 Likes on 60 Posts
there should be a diagram inside the black cover which tells you what size RELAY you need. And that is what you are looking to replace I would image, not just a fuse.

Follow this link for the FSM and you can know exactly what you are looking for. Its best to just download each of these files and store them in a folder on your computer for quick access. the FWD file is the file to open first to link you to the rest.
Factory Service Manual