Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Beware Of Turbonetics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackStevo8
Did you get in an arguement with some one at TN ? And you are trying to get back at them ? Go read the reply's to your post at My350Z.com

Old 03-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Sounds a lot like YOU are the problem here. With over 50+ owners here and none of them experiencing fitment issues even non-shops and members that installed it THEMSELVES you aren't saying much about your ability as a shop. Furthermore as I stated on the other board who exactly said anything about pictures. I talked to Reggie this weekend about exactly this post. He's never even heard of you. Its too bad your customer had to experience your incompetence first hand. I'll let the 50+ other Turbonetics owners here speak to their own fitment on the kit and those who have worked with REggie I'm sure will be happy to post about their experience with him which 100% contradicts your waste of bandwith that is a post.

Old 03-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
yea, buy the kit from me and i'll have u pick it up there, shouldnt be a problem.

G35PM, Paul (LeakyZ) haad a conversation with reggie on the phone about this prior to posting this thread. Reggie really doesnt give a sh*t that the clamp is POS and did not want to send us one for free. He told us "You can special order it through your dealer" word for word.
I find that so unlikely...

Old 03-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Banned
Reggie has never heard of me???? I jsut talked to him, tell him Steve from No Limit in NY and if he says he doesnt know who I am, then he's lying. and I'M NOT THE SHOP WHO INSTALLED THE KIT, ALL I DID WAS SELL IT TO HIM

Old 03-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I find that so unlikely...
dude, i had my customer come around to my office and sit and talk to him for about 15 mintues.

Old 03-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
dude, i had my customer come around to my office and sit and talk to him for about 15 mintues.
As soon as Reggie picks up his phone you better believe I'm going to talk to him about this.. Lets see what he has to say about it..

Old 03-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
As soon as Reggie picks up his phone you better believe I'm going to talk to him about this.. Lets see what he has to say about it..
SInce your already arguing with me ony my350z, why dont we keep the convo over there...

Old 03-19-2006, 09:48 PM
As you can see i havent posted in a few days, i have been busy. So since "I" am the one who started all this allow me to clarify any misconseptions anyone may be having.
Yes the kit was missing pieces and TN sent me new ones(with alittle disbelief on their end) then the recirculating pipe broke, after taking pictures and such i eventually got a new one. By the way i love how some kid crashes his car and gets all new s*#t and i need a clamp and you would think im asking for a new kit.
The shop i ordered everything from has been the best help i could ever ask for, they have been nothing but nice and always go way way out of their way to assist me. They also did NOT install the kit, a professional race shop did. I have never had anything bad to say about TN in fact if you look at past posts i was always promoting them because i love the kit soo much.
After 2 days of my shop telling me that TN would not send me the clamp they ask me to come down and talk to "REGGIE" on the phone. He was of no help and honestly could care less about the issues i was haveing. all i was looking for was a clamp. JUST ONE!!!! and he told me to have the shop order it through their distributer. WTF?!?! thats what you tell a customer who bought a $5000 turbo kit and wants a $5 clamp to replace the cheap pos one that i got. YEA real good buisness practice.
Anyway after i saw how TN was gonna be about "THE CLAMP" i decided to go online and let all the possible future Turbo kit owners to refrain from TN. So even if TN loses one cust. it will soley be on "THE CLAMP" i didnt get and alllllllll the help reggie offered me.
As for miaplaya, 50+ owners that are happy. HA ill have 100+ post in the blink of an eye about how TN turbos give out and their waste gates fall apart, and their kits barely fit, and kits are missing parts......and on and on and on.
Now there is NOTHING TN can do for me since I am SOOO discusted with their company. I will make it my mission at every car meet, car show, forum, and any one else i see to let EVERYONE know that TN offers a kit that is made from plastic, shards of metal, and leftover parts thats held together by glorified duct tape and bubble gum, then packaged with the important pieces left out and dropped into the unsuspecting lap of some poor B@st@rd. Then it will be his problem and if he thinks hes getting anything for free?? NOT WITHOUT A DIGITAL CAMERA because "WE WANT PICTURES"
UNHAPPILY< a pissed of client

Old 03-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by leakyZ
As you can see i havent posted in a few days, i have been busy. So since "I" am the one who started all this allow me to clarify any misconseptions anyone may be having.
Yes the kit was missing pieces and TN sent me new ones(with alittle disbelief on their end) then the recirculating pipe broke, after taking pictures and such i eventually got a new one. By the way i love how some kid crashes his car and gets all new s*#t and i need a clamp and you would think im asking for a new kit.
The shop i ordered everything from has been the best help i could ever ask for, they have been nothing but nice and always go way way out of their way to assist me. They also did NOT install the kit, a professional race shop did. I have never had anything bad to say about TN in fact if you look at past posts i was always promoting them because i love the kit soo much.
After 2 days of my shop telling me that TN would not send me the clamp they ask me to come down and talk to "REGGIE" on the phone. He was of no help and honestly could care less about the issues i was haveing. all i was looking for was a clamp. JUST ONE!!!! and he told me to have the shop order it through their distributer. WTF?!?! thats what you tell a customer who bought a $5000 turbo kit and wants a $5 clamp to replace the cheap pos one that i got. YEA real good buisness practice.
Anyway after i saw how TN was gonna be about "THE CLAMP" i decided to go online and let all the possible future Turbo kit owners to refrain from TN. So even if TN loses one cust. it will soley be on "THE CLAMP" i didnt get and alllllllll the help reggie offered me.
As for miaplaya, 50+ owners that are happy. HA ill have 100+ post in the blink of an eye about how TN turbos give out and their waste gates fall apart, and their kits barely fit, and kits are missing parts......and on and on and on.
Now there is NOTHING TN can do for me since I am SOOO discusted with their company. I will make it my mission at every car meet, car show, forum, and any one else i see to let EVERYONE know that TN offers a kit that is made from plastic, shards of metal, and leftover parts thats held together by glorified duct tape and bubble gum, then packaged with the important pieces left out and dropped into the unsuspecting lap of some poor B@st@rd. Then it will be his problem and if he thinks hes getting anything for free?? NOT WITHOUT A DIGITAL CAMERA because "WE WANT PICTURES"
UNHAPPILY< a pissed of client

Sonds like the shop who did the install did not align the pipes correctly. Guys who installed this kit on JACKSTANDS havent had clamps break. Furthermore I just talked Reggie he said that Steve told him that he already sourced a new clamp locally when Reggie offered to send one. I'm sorry you had a bad experience here but I think some of this is due to some install errors and some miscommunication. Reggie would be HAPPY to talk to you directly about this WITHOUT a thrid party saying one thing and you another.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MIA- one malcontent with a single-digit postcount won't change the world, but thanks for putting up with his asinine rants.

I've been following the T-netics thread since inception on My350z, and they are definitely a customer-driven company.

Old 03-20-2006, 12:17 PM
MIAPLAYA thats for all your compassion but the kit calls for a mounting bolt that doesnt exist on my car. And i spoke directly to reggie with no middle man everything in my prior post was from his mouth.

ChicagoX I only have single digit posts because i only became a member of this forum to enlighten dooshbags like you to the fact that TN is a poor company. I have a 350Z NOT a g35 so i have never had a desire to come to this site. So do yourself a favor and SHUTUP. Keep blowing sunshine up TN *** with comments like this "I've been following the T-netics thread since inception on My350z, and they are definitely a customer-driven company." Maybe if your lucky they'll send you a keychain. actually send me your adress and I'll send you a keychain of a ***** and every time you wanna get in a thread you know NOTHING about you can use the keychain to go F**k yourself..

Old 03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
MIAPLAYA thats for all your compassion but the kit calls for a mounting bolt that doesnt exist on my car. And i spoke directly to reggie with no middle man everything in my prior post was from his mouth.

ChicagoX I only have single digit posts because i only became a member of this forum to enlighten dooshbags like you to the fact that TN is a poor company. I have a 350Z NOT a g35 so i have never had a desire to come to this site. So do yourself a favor and SHUTUP. Keep blowing sunshine up TN *** with comments like this "I've been following the T-netics thread since inception on My350z, and they are definitely a customer-driven company." Maybe if your lucky they'll send you a keychain. actually send me your adress and I'll send you a keychain of a ***** and every time you wanna get in a thread you know NOTHING about you can use the keychain to go F**k yourself..
I already answered this...keep flying blind if you like...

Old 03-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ChicagoX I only have single digit posts because i only became a member of this forum to enlighten dooshbags like you to the fact that TN is a poor company.
I'm sowwy your mechanic screwed the pooch on your install......suck it up.

At least I don't need someone else to post my crap up FOR me (like you had your vendor do on My350Z.) or don't your parents allow computer time after dinner?

I've spoken to T-netics several times regarding the "X" cars. Nothing but professional folks happy to answer questions from someone thay have no product for.

Eventually you'll have nobody to blame but your shop........then what?

Still waiting on my ***** keychain......I hope it comes out of your allowance.

Old 03-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Banned
of course this guy has to have the last word. He didnt post on the Z forum because he wasnt a member there yet, So I posted it for him. We're also good friends so he was at my house and I as using the comp and he said copy and paste it from the g35 forum so I did. The shop that did the install did it fine. I think people arent realizing this kit is a few months old already, the clamp just fell apart recently.

Old 03-20-2006, 04:57 PM
first of all i think people need to stop taking $hit personal....

actually i know of a member in my region on my350z boards that also had an issue w/ his wastegate from his TN single turbo kit. apparently he was loosing boost, not sure what he has done to fix the problem. Even the most 'customer driven' companies make mistakes....but i just dont like how people are quick to jump down one another's throats over this...

every company has fanboys and I am sure TN isnt an exception but I feel as TN owners to be a bit biased. In addition I also feel if 99% of the owner's have good things to say...then the 1% was just expecting too much..

And regardless of what happens or what anyone says, if I paid 4k+ for anything you better believe it better be brand new and not missing a single bolt/nut...sorry but I dont live on the wast coast and I dont have time nor the patience to put up w/ incompetence....

I have thought about FI and have am still weighing my alternatives, but things like this are good to know about so if something similar happens to me in the future I am not surprised.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware Of Turbonetics