Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Beware Of Turbonetics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well this post would have never been made if Reggie would just send us the clamp, but this has become a principle thing. I sent him an e-mail this morning and I still havent heard anything.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
well this post would have never been made if Reggie would just send us the clamp, but this has become a principle thing. I sent him an e-mail this morning and I still havent heard anything.
Yeah sure dude.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
do you have anymore 1/4 pounders with the easy off wrapper.somebody needs them.im sorry mia i just had to,and for my 2 cents worth,i havent seen customer service like this very much,just reading on the forum you can tell reggie and mia care.just dont know why somebody has to act like an ***.

Last edited by superchargedg; 03-21-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:40 PM
im still waiting on my clamp. great cust. service.

Old 03-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by leakyZ
im still waiting on my clamp. great cust. service.
When you or your boyfriend call him back and ask for one you'll get it.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned
Just wanted to update that we worked things out with Reggie, I still MIAPLAYA was being kinda of immature in this thread, and if anything he's the online post bitch for turbonetics way before i'm leaky z's bf. But hopefully we can put this behind us as Reggie has resolved the situation. We got the clamp and a recirculation kit is on the way to fix the overboost problems

Old 05-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Hey I just read this whole thread and thought as an impartial party I would give my opinion on the content.

Booger = Gheyest member of the forum period.

Why are Booger and MIA so upset with you bringing up your negative experience? I don't see how they can be so sure that you are in the wrong and TN is in the right based on whatever the **** they are basing their faith in the company on.

Just because they have heard good things or had good experiences doesen't make the OP false in any way.

Mainly the point I wanted to make was Booger is a big gheylord and his posts on this thread sucked big nuts, and MIA was almost as bad. Quit riding TN's dick, the OP seems to me to have no benefit from wasting his time here unless it is true.

Old 05-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by BigSash
Hey I just read this whole thread and thought as an impartial party I would give my opinion on the content.

Booger = Gheyest member of the forum period.

Why are Booger and MIA so upset with you bringing up your negative experience? I don't see how they can be so sure that you are in the wrong and TN is in the right based on whatever the **** they are basing their faith in the company on.

Just because they have heard good things or had good experiences doesen't make the OP false in any way.

Mainly the point I wanted to make was Booger is a big gheylord and his posts on this thread sucked big nuts, and MIA was almost as bad. Quit riding TN's dick, the OP seems to me to have no benefit from wasting his time here unless it is true.
Sounds like you have a problem ???? I wasnt upset at all . People just start ragging on Companies because of a miss understanding . Or they thought they werent treated right . There is always two sides to the story .

SO!!!! whats your story . You got a bone to pick with me ...Big Sashey ?????

BRING IT little man...lol

Old 05-06-2006, 11:20 AM
lol Booger wants to go to war now.

OKOKOK I am just messing around but after reading that thread you were kind of an 455 to that kid with the TN problem.

You and MIA gave him a bunch of **** basically saying he was the one making assumptions about TN when it was you guys making the assumptions about him talking to TN through a third party. You guys assumed it was because he was hearing this all second hand through the shop when that wasnt the case. just seemed a little ironic.

but i got <3 for you, I wouldn't hate any1 just from one thread

Old 05-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am by far happy with my TN kit. I had a reputable place put it in that knew what they were doing. My kit was missing a few parts, but a simple phone call by the shop and it was overnight shipped.

The clamps do not stay very well. I had them all replaced with better clamps. I also replaced some smaller pieces and heatwrapped everything. I made sure everything was smooth before I let the shop take care of the dirty work.

Another way of being careful... Do your own prep work so your shop doesn't waste time. Yes the kit was 5k.. TN are the ones helping you out. I think you were the one that didn't do the research before spending the 5k. I know when I threw my cash into the TN kit, I made sure every little detail was there.

turbonetics WONT give me a clamp! a clamp!! A CLAMP! 5000 dollar kit i cant get a clamp? ill send them the old one i dont care. They probably would rather PICTURES!!!! anyway if you are thinking of buying this kit just be ready to pay a little extra for the install and custom recirculating pipe and the extra v-band clamps and def. def. dont expect help from the motherland CAUSE IT AINT COMING WITHOUT PICTURES> :rolf2: sincerely, an unhappy consumer

--

Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
Just wanted to update that we worked things out with Reggie, I still MIAPLAYA was being kinda of immature in this thread, and if anything he's the online post bitch for turbonetics way before i'm leaky z's bf. But hopefully we can put this behind us as Reggie has resolved the situation. We got the clamp and a recirculation kit is on the way to fix the overboost problems

MIA is a post *****, but you know... He's a good resource when you need something from TN

Last edited by Down_Shift; 05-06-2006 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Fine, I am glad you are happy.

It is all well and good that they send out the missing parts immediately when notified, but haven't these people ever heard of QC? Can't they just have some1 with a checklist go through the package contents?

Old 05-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by BigSash
lol Booger wants to go to war now.

OKOKOK I am just messing around but after reading that thread you were kind of an 455 to that kid with the TN problem.

You and MIA gave him a bunch of **** basically saying he was the one making assumptions about TN when it was you guys making the assumptions about him talking to TN through a third party. You guys assumed it was because he was hearing this all second hand through the shop when that wasnt the case. just seemed a little ironic.

but i got <3 for you, I wouldn't hate any1 just from one thread
You young guys got all this slang chit you got to figure out . What the hell is 455 ? Take you punk a$$ to the next old thread to make a useless comment on , and try to insult some one else

Old 05-06-2006, 07:03 PM
lol shut your old a$$ up with your hunting and pecking typing skills

Old 05-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by booger
What the hell is 455 ?
from the Urbandictionary.com website:

1. 455 23 up, 5 down

Leetspeak (13375p34|<) for the 3-letter word for "donkey" or your rear end in your nether region.

Someone deserves a good swift kick in the 455!

That 455 Cubic-Inch engine kicks 455 and the 454 outta the water!

I knew that and I'm 51....

Old 05-06-2006, 07:18 PM
lol way to stay up with the times!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beware Of Turbonetics