Engine - Power Adders Forced Induction; Nitrous; SprintBooster; etc.

FS: STS turbo-main components-$1400

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2012 | 08:33 PM
|
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
STS turbo-main components-$1400

So, I removed my STS turbo kit in order to fund another project. Upon removing it, some of the piping was rusty so I didn't want to include it in the shape it was in. This kit was customized for an AWD G35 sedan so a lot of the piping might not fit most applications any ways. Pretty much all of the main components are included so you could do whatever you want as far as application goes. Here's what I'm including:

Garrett T3/T4 turbo
Condition-used with about 15K miles on it. It was working perfectly when it was removed, no shaft play but since it's off the car now, if I were to reinstall it, I would have the center cartridge rebuilt to make it new again.

Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve

Tial 38mm wastegate

24" x 8" x 3" thick STS intercooler

Brand new Hallman ES Manual Boost Controller (black)

Stainless steel line with end fittings and rubber line for running oil from the front to the rear of my sedan (not pictured-should be way more than enough for a coupe or 350z)

I'm also including some of the assorted pipes that were not rusted or that I didn't reuse in my car after removing the turbo. Also, the MAF housing, fittings and clamps from the kit are included. The price I'm selling it for is basically the components price for the turbo, BOV, Wastegate, Intercooler and MBC. Most people selling similar complete kits sell them for around $3500 so you are savings a lot of money, but will need to come up with or fabricate some general piping and assorted pieces based on your application. I would really like to sell it all together or I may just keep it and install it later on another project. However, if enough people are interested in the various pieces I may consider parting it out.

Old 01-05-2012 | 05:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey I'm interested in this I have an 06 g35x sedan. What numbers did u make with this? Does it require a built engine or can I keep it at low boost on stock internals?

Old 01-06-2012 | 12:47 PM
|
When it was on my car it was at 4 psi and all stock internals and made 300 AWHP and 250AWTQ. It pulled really strong and now that it's off the car I really miss it, . It had an STS boost controller on it that was non-adjustable and that's why I purchased the Hallman MBC. My plans were to up the boost to around 8-9 psi which in non-AWD cars with similar setups were pushing upper 300's HP and low to mid 300's TQ.

Old 01-07-2012 | 11:22 PM
|
Bump, PM's replied. As far as my lowest price (seems to be the main question I'm getting) I'm not in a huge hurry to sell this. The turbo new from STS is about $1500, the BOV and wastegate run around $200-240 each new, the Intercooler I had up for sale for about $350 or so before and that's not including the MBC or any of the fittings or additional pieces of piping I'm throwing in with it. So, what I've told a couple people is I would be willing to split shipping with the buyer in order to make it more cost effective and sell all the pieces at once. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested or have questions. Thanks!

Old 01-12-2012 | 11:14 AM
|
Bump, will be putting this up on ebay soon. I'll post a link here.

Old 01-24-2012 | 08:29 AM
|
Sold!