Engine - Power Adders Forced Induction; Nitrous; SprintBooster; etc.

FS: Unothrodox pullies. Crank/Alternator and PS pulleies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
That was the last message he gave to me. I've not received any messages after he said he was going to check with the post office.

I did ship it. I also confirmed to him that it was delivered to the address he gave me. He said the address was correct.

What I don't remember is if I actually gave him the confirmation number. That I'll try to track down. What I'm dissapointed with is that he did the paypal reversal w/o notifiing me and w/o asking me for the confirmation number again.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
No tracking number? How do you not have the confirmation number?? Did you lose it?

Well if he indeed shipped it and it was lost and never delivered via usps track and confirm then paypal/CC company will be on the buyers side and uphold the reverse charge.

IMO insurance is to protect the seller more than the buyer. Hope this gets.resolved by both parties

Old 07-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Red Card Crew

He didn't give me his address though paypal. I had to ask for the address and do it manually. But I did buy the optional confirmation number on MY dime and inddeed track it (delivered). but I don't know if I still have the number handy as once delivered, it should have been a done deal.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzsedan04
I would like shipping info please when you've shipped

Thanks,
Donald

I';ll let you know when it ships. USPS doesn't really have tracking information

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzsedan04
And can i have the tracking number?...not disputing you shipping...

I'm not trying to start a war here, Jeff. I asked twice for tracking information and I never received it. I work for Nissan North America and I can assure you I have plenty of money so I have zero reason to scam anyone especially over $125. I've never gotten the pulleys still to this day. The post office can't help me when I can't provide shipping information other than an address(which in my eyes should be enough). To me that information should have been included when I was notified that it had shipped. Yes its not exact tracking but in this situation it would have helped. It also wasn't necessary for you to come off as a ***** when I asked what address it was sent to. That alone plus the lack of shipping information I asked for led me to file a claim with paypal. At this point if we work this out and find where these pulleys are I'll return them to you as I have zero interest in having them now. I'll be more than glad to field your response via pm/email.

Thanks,
Donald

Old 07-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Red Card Crew

It would have been best if you included your address in the paypal payment so I could print the label right from the paypal site. It would also store the confirmation number and notifiy you when the item was shipped. Or technically when the usps shipping label was generated.

And usps does not have tracking information. Only delivery confirmation information. I also have no intesting scamming as my iTrader attests to.

You asked for the address and I gave it to you. You then replied that the address was correct and you were going to call the post offfice. And that was it.

I need to find the tracking number for you. I HOPE I still have it

Old 07-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
The USPS Delivery Confirmation is essentially a tracking number with a different name. It tells you when the label is created, when it is processed through a sort facility, when it arrives at a post office and when it is delivered. Same exact thing that UPS's tracking number does. When you ship something Priority like you stated, Delivery Confirmation is no extra charge. If you want Signature Confirmation, then that's extra. And since he paid you through PayPal direct and not through eBay, it will not automatically notify him when it ships and give the tracking number unless you manually entered the email address into the USPS website when you were creating the label.

Old 07-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Red Card Crew

If he paid and listed his address with the paypal, I can create a shipping label though paypal. And if you pay for the label creation online, you get a delivery conformation for no charge. But since he didn't, I had to bring the address down to the USPS office and ship it via entering everything manually. Which is no problem. But delivery confirmation is a small extra fee which I obviously paid for and did NOT charge Donald for.

When you complete the paypal label creation, it asks you if you want to notifiy the sender and if you want to write him a short message.

I buy sell all the time using paypal.

But again, I OWE him a confifrmation number and will work to do just that. But I'll tell you that I confirmed it was deliverered to the address he gave to me. But definate proof of that has to come from the confirmation number. Which again, I hope to have still

With PayPal Shipping You Can:

Create postage-paid shipping labels in just minutes

Pay for shipping and insurance with your PayPal account, with no monthly fees or surcharges

Create and print a pre-filled packing slip, detailing what you are shipping to your buyer

Ship internationally with PayPal-provided Customs forms

Track and confirm the arrival of your shipments with delivery confirmation

Void your shipping label and get a refund for misprinted labels canceled within 24 hours

Print multiple U.S. Postal Service labels at once with MultiOrder Shipping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 07-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
It's up to you then. If you can't find the confirmation number then there is no proof it was delivered or even sent.

I always thought on certain types of delivery confirmation numbers were no charge

Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Your post office does it different than ours. I hope u can find the confirmation number.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
Can't you call the place you shipped it from and have them pull the tracking information?

Old 07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Red Card Crew

FOUND IT! Luckily I paid with a CC and I still have the CC receipt that lists the tracking information for the 2 packages I sent to the usa and one to Canada.

Tracking number: 03101230000001484410

Priority Mail®

Delivered:June 04, 2012, 10:58 am MURFREESBORO, TN 37130

Expected Delivery By:
June 4, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Out for Delivery June 04, 2012, 9:45 am MURFREESBORO, TN 37130

Sorting Complete June 04, 2012, 9:35 am
MURFREESBORO, TN 37130

Arrival at Post Office June 04, 2012, 8:00 am MURFREESBORO, TN 37130

Processed through USPS Sort Facility June 03, 2012, 10:48 pm NASHVILLE, TN 37230

Depart USPS Sort Facility June 02, 2012 KENT, WA 98032

Processed through USPS Sort Facility June 02, 2012, 7:52 pm KENT, WA 98032

Acceptance June 02, 2012, 1:28 pm SEATTLE, WA 98188
I've confirmed the address I sent it to and he confirmed it was correct. Now I believe I've done all that I've been required to do. I can understand the reversal based on no tracking information but I show it was delivered to where I sent it. So I expect the funds to be in my account shortly. If that is done, I'll retract the negative iTrader and delete my post here about the scammer accusation.

Last edited by Jeff92se; 07-03-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
Originally Posted by DGrantG
Your post office does it different than ours. I hope u can find the confirmation number.
You obviously don't have a lot of experience with the USPS, as EVERY Post Office does it the same.

When you go to the Post Office to ship a package, and you haven't paid and printed online, you have to actually put the address on the package. You can do this by either writing it on the package, or writing it on a provided label with an adhesive backing and then place that onto the package (this label is for Priority use only). From there, if you'd like Confirmation, you grab one of the little Confirmation labels (it's white and yellow), once again fill out the address on the part that you will keep, and present it to the clerk at the counter with your package. The clerk scans the Confirmation label (accepting the package into their system), charges you for the added service on top of the shipping cost, and that's that. You pay and they send your package on.

Regardless, the Confirmation has now been provided, so feel free to insert your foot in your mouth now.

Jeff, you should be able to provide that Confirmation info to PayPal immediately and have them drop the reversal.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Red Card Crew

Originally Posted by UmadBro?
It's up to you then. If you can't find the confirmation number then there is no proof it was delivered or even sent.

I always thought on certain types of delivery confirmation numbers were no charge
I found it. It proves it was sent and delivered.

As stated, it's no charge if you print the label and pay online. Either form the paypal account (which couldn't be done as he didn't list his address with the payment) or if you use the USPS online payment. Which is a pain to have to redo all the information. So I did it manually and paid at the post office. FORTUNATELY, I paid with a CC and the receipt had all the tracking information for all the deliveries I paid for that day

Old 07-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Red Card Crew

bump

Old 07-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Red Card Crew

Bump

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Unothrodox pullies. Crank/Alternator and PS pulleies