WTB: Stillen G35 Coupe Roof Spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 05:35 PM
Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdirtyfive55
Man, sorry to hear about the accident. I had a gnarly accident experience a little over a year ago in my other car (Well, used to be my other car). I was called into work early (3:30am) and on my way home I was so tired I fell asleep at the wheel, smashed into a semi, and rolled about 6 times down a hill. I could have easily died too, but walked out of the car with a fractured wrist. Crazy shib, man! Glad to hear you're alive.
That is CRAZY. Glad you're OK too. These cars are impressively sturdy and we're blessed.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Gdirtyfive55
Btw, what control arms were they so I know not to put them on my car, or to change mime up if they're the same? Haha
They were SPC Rear Camber arms.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Juang20
Sweet rims, love how they allow you to perfectly see the drilled slotted rotors and BBK

Damm man , thats crazy and just think it could've been worse if the impact was more towards the drivers door. Glad you came out with nothing too serious man.
Thanks for the compliment and well wishes. 6-12" to the left and it would have been way ugly. Still surprised it wasn't worse than it was. I was stopped fully in the car pool lane, looked to my left and saw the car bearing down (like on a train track). I was actually quite relaxed, no screaming/terror/life flashing before my eyes. Just remember thinking "I'm F'd". LOL. The few hours after that was a bit fuzzy.

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to find someone getting rid of the wing cheap? Mine is in good condition (double sided tape need to be replaced). I'd sell for $250 plus shipping (because I'd need to replace it-$189 from Stillen plus $100-$125 to paint). Why not just get one from Stillen and have it matched to your paint for $300-$325? You could probably just drop it off and leave your gas tank lid cover (for a match) and pick it up later.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Received 99 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by RedHot6mt
Thanks for the compliment and well wishes. 6-12" to the left and it would have been way ugly. Still surprised it wasn't worse than it was. I was stopped fully in the car pool lane, looked to my left and saw the car bearing down (like on a train track). I was actually quite relaxed, no screaming/terror/life flashing before my eyes. Just remember thinking "I'm F'd". LOL. The few hours after that was a bit fuzzy.
Haha "I'm F'd", idk how you could've been calm in a situation like that man. Props tho

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to find someone getting rid of the wing cheap? Mine is in good condition (double sided tape need to be replaced). I'd sell for $250 plus shipping (because I'd need to replace it-$189 from Stillen plus $100-$125 to paint). Why not just get one from Stillen and have it matched to your paint for $300-$325? You could probably just drop it off and leave your gas tank lid cover (for a match) and pick it up later.
Yeah I'm hoping to find one on the cheap side. I'm planning on pairing it with an oem trunk I'm molding a spoiler into. I just decided to post a WTB thread while I work on the trunk just in case I get lucky and find someone selling one cheap. If I finish the trunk and am still without a roof spoiler, I'll just pick up a new one from Stillen and get both the trunk and spoiler painted. Thanks for the offer man but I'm hoping for one a little bit cheaper but if you still have it for sale a month from now I'll get in contact with you to see if we can work something out

Old 07-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Juang20
Haha "I'm F'd", idk how you could've been calm in a situation like that man. Props tho

Yeah I'm hoping to find one on the cheap side. I'm planning on pairing it with an oem trunk I'm molding a spoiler into. I just decided to post a WTB thread while I work on the trunk just in case I get lucky and find someone selling one cheap. If I finish the trunk and am still without a roof spoiler, I'll just pick up a new one from Stillen and get both the trunk and spoiler painted. Thanks for the offer man but I'm hoping for one a little bit cheaper but if you still have it for sale a month from now I'll get in contact with you to see if we can work something out
I didn't figure you'd want mine. Makes no sense. I still need mine. You need to find someone who is over it or has sold their car. I was just curious since the best price you'd get is $100-$125 which if LR is a great deal but not so much if you have to repaint it. Good luck. Patience and not needing it NOW is a key to getting things for a great deal. Those 20" Volks GT-7s on the OB G were on EBay (local pickup only) for $1,200. Not moving due to unwillingness to ship. I bid on them and had a buddy from another car Fourm ship them to me ($250). They also came with tires I was able to use for the better part of a year. Be patient and you'll find what you want.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:30 PM
I didn't figure you'd want mine. Makes no sense. I still need mine. You need to find someone who is over it or has sold their car. I was just curious since the best price you'd get is $100-$125 which if LR is a great deal but not so much if you have to repaint it. Good luck. Patience and not needing it NOW is a key to getting things for a great deal. Those 20" Volks GT-7s on the OB G were on EBay (local pickup only) for $1,200. Not moving due to unwillingness to ship. I bid on them and had a buddy from another car Fourm ship them to me ($250). They also came with tires I was able to use for the better part of a year. Be patient and you'll find what you want.
Yeah no rush here but when I picture a nice mod on my car it bugs me knowing I don't have it lol. Wow that's pretty smart, never thought of doing that with local pick up items. I need to start making friends from different states, especially since I started noticing alot of nice parts becoming "local pickup only".

Old 10-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Bump! Still looking for one.

Old 02-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Finally found one on the Facebook page, thread can finally be closed.