Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

AeroTect - Clear Bra's & More - Don't be fooled

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AeroTect - Clear Bra's & More - Don't be fooled

Hello G35driver.com members. We are a new sponsor to G35Driver.com and just wanted to introduce ourselves.

Within the last couple of years, the Paint Protection Film (Clear Bra), market has been saturated. This has left consumers to ask: What is the right film, what is the right coverage, and most importantly who is the right installer?

Some shops work with just one brand of film or one version of design software. Some installers will slam a piece of bulk film on your bumper and call it a custom installation. A custom installation can be great, but an inexperienced installer can leave behind cuts in your paint, and at shops where turnover is an issue, the new installers can really make a mess of your job.

Before choosing to have your car fitted with a Clear Bra, here are some things to consider:

1) There are many different pre-cut pattern design software available. Some programs offer a quality design, while others offer “easy to install,” kits that may not offer the same coverage or require unnecessary seams and multiple pieces to obtain coverage. The problem with these kits is that after time, these seams can become more visible and may have a tendency to trap dirt and debris.

At AeroTect our goal is to ensure the best fit and installation on your vehicle. For OEM automobiles, we use three of the best design software programs on the market, allowing us to choose the best pre-cut kit for your vehicle. For modified and aftermarket body kits we offer experienced custom installations providing you with a clean seamless finish. If that line across your hood is not to your liking, don’t worry. We offer the widest film on the market (58”), allowing us to cover the entire hood and fenders with no seam!

2) Another major factor in your decision is the film that is going to be installed on your vehicle. Many films are available for paint protection (3M, Avery, Madico, Bekaert, & Venture Shield to mention a few). Some brands are clear coated, some have a visible texture (Orange Peel), and some are more susceptible to discoloring.

To meet our highest standards, we are continuously testing and trying new films, to be sure that we are only offering the highest quality, clearest, texture free film on the market… not to mention the industries longest warranty.

3) Choosing an installer that’s right for your job is the most important decision you can make when it comes to getting a clear bra. Many shops face large turnover rates, which can put your car under the care of a new, untrained installer. Other shops are multi faceted, dealing in a larger number of services such as window tinting, sound systems, and accessories, etc., not allowing them to focus exclusively on Paint Protection Film.

AeroTect is in the Paint Protection Film business for the Automotive and Aircraft industries. We are also the West Coast Authorized training center for Venture Shield Paint Protection Film (a 3M Company). Take your car to the installer that is trusted to train other installers. Rest assured that since AeroTect opened it’s doors in 1997, it has been our goal to provide quality products and service to all of our customers. Our commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction is our first priority.

As a new sponsor to g35driver.com, we would like to offer the following paint protection film special:

Get your G35 protected for only $495.00 (OEM) including installation and tax!!!

Coverage includes:
- Full Front Bumper
- Extended 24” Hood With Wrapped Edges! (That’s more coverage than most other shops!)
- Extended Fenders With Wrapped Edges!
- Mirrors
- A-Pillars
- Cargo Loading Section of Rear Bumper
- and your choice of Headlamp or 17 mil thick Tail Light Overlays (Choose your shade).

Please contact us today, if you would like a quote on any other vehicle or for aftermarket body kits. (909) 596-0053

In addition to our services, we offer products online and over the phone including Headlamp Overlays, Tail Light Overlays, Side Marker Overlays, & Bumper Plugs. We will be adding more products as they become available.

We look forward to protecting your vehicle.

-Don’t just protect it… AeroTect it-

Old 12-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
please pm me a price shipped to 07728 NJ for bumper plugs in DG for my 04 g coupe

Old 12-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by got_3.2?
please pm me a price shipped to 07728 NJ for bumper plugs in DG for my 04 g coupe
Prices are available on our shopping cart here:

http://aircraftpaintprotection.net/a...0ab09f5436d35c

I will PM you with the quote to include shipping.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:32 PM
PMed u about the pricing but havent heard anything.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_pharmD
PMed u about the pricing but havent heard anything.
You should have received a PM from me by now. Sometimes, for a quicker response, e-mail or phone is the best way to reach us.

Try here for additional contact information:

http://aerotect.net/aerotect_028.htm

Old 12-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I have a question, I had my front end repainted 30 days ago and was wondering if that is enough time to let the paint cure and to put on your clear bra? If so, I would like to make an appointment on the 29th of Dec.

Old 12-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_pharmD
I have a question, I had my front end repainted 30 days ago and was wondering if that is enough time to let the paint cure and to put on your clear bra? If so, I would like to make an appointment on the 29th of Dec.
30 days is perfect. We usually recomend at least 2 weeks after repainting.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:30 PM
These guys are great. I love my clear bra and the prices are great too. Thanks again.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:13 PM
im local to you guys and would like to know if i buy the oem special your advertising can i get you guys to custom clear bra my data systems lip aswell for an addition fee

Old 01-11-2008, 02:58 PM
At that price it's a steal!!! The stealership charged me $750, and that did not include pillars, rear bumper or lights. I had to get a separate headlight kit and have it installed separately. Great deal guys!