Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

SmartWax An Evolution in Car Care Available Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
SmartWax An Evolution in Car Care Available Here

Hey folks

I am now selling all available SmartWax products here as a sponsor.

You will get g35driver.com discount pricing from me if you purchase through me from this site or at any meets.

Most of you know that I have been using this product for the past year myself and at this point I use no other. I like it so much that I have become a distributer for them.

1st product for sale is the original SmartWax itself.[IMG]

Actual bottle may vary. Bottles sold here are 16oz

Ultra Premium 100% Pure Carnauba Based Wax & Polish

16oz bottle $15.00 + Shipping paypal accepted at geempire@yahoo.com

Brilliant Deep Shine
Polishes, shines & protects in one easy step!
Restores original shine / super easy to use (easy on/off)
Removes tree sap, bird drops, water spots & oxidation
Leaves no dust, smear or powdery residue
Can be used in sun/shade on wet/dry surfaces
Provides long-lasting protection

SmartWax is a premium polish and Carnauba wax fortified with space age polymers for long-lasting protection!

Applied by hand, SmartWax deep cleans and polishes paint, leaving a crystal clear deep high gloss finish. No other single-step paint care product is as easy to use as SmartWax. The highest quality ingredients offer easy wipe-on, wipe-off application. When used as directed, new cars and vehicles in like-new condition can be treated in as little as 20-30 minutes.

Applied by machine, SmartWax comes to life, easily removing stubborn swirl marks, water spots and other fine paint defects. After applying SmartWax by machine, paint marred by swirl marks, scuffs and water spots will emerge gleaming and crystal clear.

SmartWax is a professional grade Carnauba wax product enhanced with non-stick technology for added protection against pollution, factory fallout, insects, bird droppings, road grime and hard water conditions.

Automotive paint is under attack every hour it is parked in the sunshine. Extra-strength UV sunscreen protection makes SmartWax the ideal choice for vehicles exposed to the sun for long durations.

SmartWax is formulated using new molecular chemistry technology that protects your car with a long-lasting, wet-look shine that will turn heads. Guaranteed

SmartDetail is a spray-and-wipe wax and quick detail gloss enhancer.

$12.00 + Shipping Paypal Accepted

16oz spray bottle

Restores a deep, wet-look shine in seconds
Quick shine & protection between waxes
Removes finger prints and water spots
Great for maintaining a "Just Detailed" look

SmartDetail is a spray-and-wipe wax product that restores a just-waxed, deep, wet-looking shine to your car's paint, trim and glass in a matter of minutes. Use it after washing to restore slickness, shine and full SmartWax or SmartSealant protection. Use it between washes to remove light dust, fingerprints, insects and bird droppings. It is also an eco friendly waterless car cleaning product for cars that have light to moderate road grime.

The specialized ingredients in SmartDetail deliver exceptional lubrication for safe wiping and premium wax for beauty and environmental protection. Like SmartWax and SmartSealant, the SmartDetail instant detail spray is fortified with space age polymers that form a protective barrier and create an intense - rich, deep, wet-look gloss.

The SmartDetail formulation enables this instant detail spray to perform in hot and humid climates without streaking. Simply mist and wipe for a perfectly detailed finish. A single spray wipes away fingerprints, water spots, dust and harmful contaminates, leaving behind a rich, spectacular shine that lasts!

SmartDetail delivers a freshly detailed, wet-look shine that doesn't just turn heads, it makes them look twice. Guaranteed!

(enough for 4-6 cars)

Features

- Restores a deep, wet-look shine
- Quick shine & protection between waxes
- Removes finger prints and water spots
- Great for maintaining a "Just Detailed" look

By Both for $25 plus shipping

Last edited by damineg35; 02-26-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats very cheap,good price

Old 02-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
got any before and after pics?? i currently use Zaino products and it would take some visually promising results before i tried out another product...

Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Hey man, congrats on getting this up! Gabe sold me on this stuff right before HIN LA last August. I was using Zaino myself, and swore by it - but gave the Smartwax a try and have been using it since. I have not washed my car (with a hose and soap) since HIN LA in August - I've only used the quick detailer and the One from Smartwax, and my car is CLEAN! The thing I like most is that this takes way less time than Zaino, and you get great results.

Anyhow, bump for a good guy and great seller!

Old 02-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Wow pretty good price, any pix of before and after shots on a vehicle?

Old 02-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DG doesn't show nearly as bad as OB my friend...

not trying to be negative or anything here, but OB has gotta be (if not THE hardest) color to keep looking good..

Old 02-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by joaquin03
DG doesn't show nearly as bad as OB my friend...

not trying to be negative or anything here, but OB has gotta be (if not THE hardest) color to keep looking good..

you are rite about the black color been the hardest to keep nice and clean,i go thru that myself with my other two cars as they are black even when they are 2008 (yaris liftback,mazda3) the paint jobs are still a mission to keep them clean,my G is DG too and my car club is sponsored by smart wax that why i said price is hella good.

what i really liked about smart wax is that saved me all the effort of the polishing machine wich it usually take me like two hours to make it right because of the freaking swirls,with the smart polish the polish machine went bye bye it makes it really easy,it only takes me 45 min to do the whole car now with smart wax,and you gotta love the smells of each after you finish detailing your car your hand will smell nice not like other brands that leaves your hands smelling like metal,smart detai, smells like bubble gum,polish smells like cherry or smoething like that,smart interior smells like coconut,and for the lassies the smart one that practicly cleans the whole car and polish at the same time with a nice mango smell,you gotta love that,well thats why i like smart wax stuff,god dang i should be a distribuitor ha ha ha lol!

Old 02-29-2008, 02:34 AM
I will take some before and after photos and there are several up at Smartwax.com.

What really hooked me was being someone who is showing their car, I was cleaning for days before every show and now that I have switched to SmartWax products I was able to cut my clean time in half.

SmartOne and SmartDetail are a gift to anyone obssesed with having a clean ride. I SmartDetail if not everyday atleast everyother day simply because I love that fresh glossy clean look. I get no smudges and SmartDetail can be used no mater how hot or cold the car is.

When I have a little too much dust or dirt on the car I use the SmartOne waterless Car Wash which is basically the SmartDetail with sealant included. Now this can only be used when the car is cool but in the 15 minutes it takes I have a freshly clean polished looking ride.

Now by the time the shows come up, I give my car a SmartWax and then Smart Detail at the show and I am ready to go.

I useSmartDetail on everything at the show from the wheels to the roof just to make sure everything is spotless and I also use Smart Rim Wax to keep the brake dust easy to clean off from the inside of my rims.

If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.

Gabe

Old 02-29-2008, 02:38 AM
Thanks Zack and RareJDM.com for the bump.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:30 AM
bump it up for gabe!! i still use the tire shine u gave me at HIN pleasanton!

Old 02-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Glad u like it buddy and thanks for the bump

Old 03-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Gabe...
I gotta come by and pick-up some Car Wash and Sealant.
I need to do my car...lol

Last edited by OH6 G35; 03-08-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Lemme know how much for the combo shipped to 94534. thanks.