Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Just do what you got to do. Good luck to both parties

Old 01-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by razor1
I had no choice but accept it, if you don't sign for it you can't open it to see if there is damage, makes sense right?
so you sign for it, open, see there is damage.. then say to yourself (maybe i should call the seller to see if there is something i can work out).. but you took it and prepped it. so its your prob

Old 01-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what part did you not read, I call him several times and PM'ed several times, I called him the day I got it, only response I only got was when I threatened him with reversal of payment

Old 01-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
small claim court means you are not allowed legal counsel. your case is no slam dunk by any means.

*you accepted the package, did not wait to get in contact with the seller OR the shipping company to either have another one sent immediately or file a claim for damage during shipping.

*you spent an unreasonable amount of money (more than the cost of the item itself) to have it repaired without having an agreement with the seller as to what portion of repair either party would be responsible for.

*demanded a refund after accepting ownership and having complete use of the purchased item, or a free item that has nothing to do with your original purchase.

*threatened the seller that you will expose him as an deceptive and untrustworthy vendor if you did not recieve a refund or free items...this would be considered extortion by many.

like i said previously in this thread, you are under no time line by insurance (beyond reasonable amount of time for repair) and you could have been patient enough to deal with this properly without trying to get what you "think" you deserve after the fact. nine business days for a large package shipped by truck cross county is by no means unreasonable. i hope for your sake that you took pictures of the damage as soon as you opened up the box.

i am also curious why you didn't contact the shipping company immediately.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
I'll take care of this via the law now , thanks for everyones input. And he said he was going to handle the shipping company, that was my mistake to believe that too.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by speedracerg35
small claim court means you are not allowed legal counsel. your case is no slam dunk by any means.

*you accepted the package, did not wait to get in contact with the seller OR the shipping company to either have another one sent immediately or file a claim for damage during shipping.

*you spent an unreasonable amount of money (more than the cost of the item itself) to have it repaired without having an agreement with the seller as to what portion of repair either party would be responsible for.

*demanded a refund after accepting ownership and having complete use of the purchased item, or a free item that has nothing to do with your original purchase.

*threatened the seller that you will expose him as an deceptive and untrustworthy vendor if you did not recieve a refund or free items...this would be considered extortion by many.

like i said previously in this thread, you are under no time line by insurance (beyond reasonable amount of time for repair) and you could have been patient enough to deal with this properly without trying to get what you "think" you deserve after the fact. nine business days for a large package shipped by truck cross county is by no means unreasonable. i hope for your sake that you took pictures of the damage as soon as you opened up the box.

i am also curious why you didn't contact the shipping company immediately.
exactly.

Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I dont want to get this going any futher whats done is done.

If you've sent me a PM then I would've replied 100%, I can take a screen shot of all +6 pages of PMs I have right now with 99% of them replied to the 1% are messages with a final "Thank You", comment, or i-Trader.
- Then again I can just "delete" then unsatisfied guys right. Honestly man if you sent me a PM or left me a voice mail then I got your message and either called you back or you've reached me before I got the message. On your original post you said I didnt respond to you for over 5 days??? DUDE I dont live on this forum - While I conduct business and has been a member since 2004. I DO NOT LIVE ON THIS FORUM. I'm sorry but I have other things to do over the weekend.

You can open and inspect the package the gentlemen from UPS/FED-EX/BAX has to WAIT.

You didnt even need to make a claim. I told you I will replace the bumper all you need to do is send me pix. If I recall correctly you said the shop already had the bumper. I told you to get me an repair estimate and we'll go from there.

You're qouting parts of my PM making me sound like I've completely ignored you. Dude your threads werent brought to my attention until a MOD PMed me the link. If you've made comments else where in the forum thats great but never once did you let me know via PM or in my sale thread. I'm not ignoring your post- I dont read the whole forum.

Finally if you own your car it does not matter what insurance you have or what state youre in. YOU are intitled to bring your car to the repair shop of YOUR choice and while your insrance company will rush you (or hassle the shop) the time spent to repair is up to you and the shop. Just like whatever (aftermarket) part is your choice as well. The ONLY reason I see you on a time limit is not from insurance but maybe the rental company.

Honestly man you never got back to me and went ahead to repair the bumper and install it. There are DOZENs of members here (simply move this thread to a popular section like off-topic or coupe) where I've replaced their bumper for no additional charge. I've helped SOOOO many people when their cars in a mess from accidents. I've delt with bodyshops, insurance, even the opposite party for customers. Dude I'm not here to rip anyone off. But what you're asking for is completely unfair to me. I dont bother with the shipping insurance because its just going to prolong things. Simply send the bumper back withour account number and you get a new one! I dont even wait for the bumper to arrive before the next one is shipped out.

Example: A member here purchased GReddySides with CF Ducts. the resin is not perfect on the CF and there are some hair line scratches on the CF due to packaging. The shop is uncomfortable with handling CF so he has our account number in his PM box right now and we're making him a new set of sides schedule to ship on the 28-29th. As simple as that man. All he did was call me and e-mailed me some pictures.

You're asking me to re-embruse you for $600, when the product costs $400? You then asked for a full refund when you have the bumper sitting on your car? Then you PMed me telling me you'll be happy with a free-set of sideskirts?

- Eric

Old 01-22-2008, 02:47 AM
just take him to court, you'll win because he wont even show up. Or, contact your credit card company and file a charge back. i would have also suggested filing a bbb complaint but he isn't even an actual business.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
As everyone has already said, you accepted, inspected, and prepped the product. You should've sent it back for a refund/exchange if you weren't happy with it. Your circumstances with the insurance is irrelevant because the vendor is not your mother, the vendor doesn't and shouldn't have to care about your circumstances. He upheld his end of the deal, the onus is now on you.

He sent a damn bumper from CA to FL in 9 business days, that's perfectly acceptable, and from what I hear from people that have bought from klumyzee, he definitely honors returns without much of a hassle.

So it's completely on you, and you're making yourself out to be a real self righteous *** taking care of this "via the law" when you are the one that ****ed up.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Eric, all I'm asking for is $250.00 , not $600.00, no idea where you got that from, I said it took me over $600.00 to get it fixed. No worries though, I'll take care of this my way now, unless you can man up enough to settle this now. I think $250.00 out of $600.00 is a fair amount to retain some integrety here. Yes, I have seen where you helped some people out, on the other hand I have many posts saying the oppisite.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
sorry to hear about the body shop drama... i went through that when I had my altima and nothing fitted perfectly.... it's fiberglass and I realized that but in return after it was all said and done, it was nothing much to complain about since I decided to get the work done. i did get some credit but just took shots of how off the body kit was BEFORE the prep work had to get adjusted.

i see klumzee is here to work with you. but $600 for prep work sounds pretty good compared to what i went through. and i've seen a lot of G's otu there w/ some sloppy prep work so i'm sure you're happy w/ yours

Old 02-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how bout some pics of the bumper that was "damaged"

Old 02-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sad...klumzyee has no reason to screw anyone over WHATSOEVER...

Old 02-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
Eric stands by his products and I am speaking from experience. I had 2 fitment issues before and he took care of everything. He is reasonable and understands business. In this situation, you went too far to expect him to offer what you are asking. I will continue to go to Eric with any of my exterior needs and I reccomend him to EVERYONE. Please do not let this thread discourage you from buying from him.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
so you had fitment problems with his "perfect fit " products, thanks for adding validity to my case. You along with many others have experience with bad fit from his perfect fit pieces.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Klumzyee saga continues