Klumzyee saga continues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
im not tryin to get into this at all nor do i give a sh$t whos right but just cuz something says PERFECT FITMENT doesnt mean its always going to be, things happen, no reason to take it to this level and as everyone had said previously you could have been a little bit more patient and if you were on a time crunch then you should have had the body kit just fix your car OEM and not use insurance money to buy AFTERMARKET, kinda your problem i guess that you could be patient, and as klumzee said this isnt his life and i will purchase from him still, he responded to all my pms and returned my phone call, which tells me that maybe you didnt try as hard as you said you did, but as i stated in the beginning i am not getting into this just putting my 2 cents, nor do i give a sh$t who is right.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
this is a mean forum

Old 02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not a mean forum.... i just think the members on this forum appreciate what is done by Eric and all the help he has given people on this forum. Like any business out there, their are always hickups with a product and in this case it was a bumper. As an upset customer you have to put yourself in the business persons shoes and think if everytime there is a problem with something or a product you can just reimburse on the spot. I believe if Razor1 had worked with klumzyee a lil better and been a little patient things would have been taken care of promptly.

I still think with any damaged shipped item you always have to make a claim with the shipping company... typically thats when the damage occurrs... Why in the hell would klumzyee ship a busted @ss bumper... makes no sense.... so all the fault should be FEDEX!! should have taken it up with them

Old 02-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
And it continues........!

That's right, Eric isn't going to ship something that's damaged! Fed Ex is the
one responsable for the damage......go bitch at them

Old 02-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it wasn't damaged by the shipping company, it is a sh!ty mold, and very poor finishing of the product IE, bubbles in the glass, unfinished corners,and very wavy backend. I do understand he does not make the product, but as he sells it , he is at that point responsible for what he sells.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
if razor sez so he must be right!!