Help me find this guy-Reward!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
okay just to fill you guys in.

Ive recieved my springs. (december 15th)

I did my own investigating and got MARIA ANAGASZTY's number. I first called Eddie from my job december 4th or 5th and of course the usual 5-6 rings && no answer. Then i followed with a call to maria. She picked up and said she was his wife?...
Well i told her pretty much everything and she seemed dumb-founded. I also had to explain to her the part which she had no knowledge of ...(whatever)..

She took down my name and cell number. After we got off the phone i would say 15 mins passed and i get 4 text messages from eddie. He talks about how hes sorry and was dealing with personal issues and asks for my mailing address. I texted him back telling him how un-professional it was along with my mailing address. I send him another text telling him about the OP of this thread..He completly ignores what i meantioned about the rims. I even told him how to get to this thread.

He replied with an okay and he will send the springs out monday and give me the tracking number after work. He tells me in CAPS how he was dealing with personal issues.

-----side note. If you are trying to sell something and recieved a money-order for the part. Why would you not at the least send one lil text saying that youve recieved it or cashed it. I traced the money-order and heard from the machine that it was cashed November 21st. I have called him day by day and sometimes 2-3 times a day. If it wasnt a phone call it was a small text. I might even go 2 days without saying anything waiting for a reply. I never showed any signs of anger. I even would inform him in messages or voicemails that i have filed a claim. I held onto my claim bc its a non-refundable $35 that i have to send out to WPB. I wanted to find more information on him, make sure i would be suing the right guy and not a 3rd party. He waited until i caught up with his wife,fianace,friend, partner in crime..... to give me some sortve notice. (BULLLSHIITT)

So i just let it go, and track my springs from then on.. Maria calls me the next day around 9am and asks me if he texted me. I told her yes and even bring up the rims, which she also looked passed and just replied with a sigh.. I got a voicemail from eddie monday afternoon talking about how he sent the springs around noon and will give me the tracking number after work. I recieve the tracking number when i get off around 9-10ish... I try to track it which was FAIL because it was not found. He gave me the wrong tracking number..

I would say by wednesday i caught on and added a zero to the number and found he actually sent them around 4pm. I went to my post office and asked them to look it up for me. The gave me a copy of the tracking and told me i would recieve it the 13th. Eddie stated 2-3 days at the most. Ever since i got in contact with Maria he is prompt to all my calls to the most part and even calls me before i call him. I did not recieve the springs the 13th and instead the following monday (15th) i went to the post office around 9am when they opened and the guy told me it just arrived. The springs are what i asked for and in mint condition.

I looked on the box and noticed the person who sent them out is
JENNIFER CASTRO.. from the same address listed in the OP. idk who jennifer is .....

Last edited by g35TUNER-CHICk; 12-16-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
prob his mommys house ! becuz he is a beouch living at home with his parents still!

Old 12-16-2008, 10:10 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
glad it worked out finally michelle. its still ridiculous though. over 3 weeks AFTER he cashed your money order.

i highly recommend everyone AVOID doing business with this guy. the op still hasnt posted anything about getting the rims and this guy has shady dealings in the past as well.

Old 12-16-2008, 10:16 AM
that's is F-ed up! Those are some beautiful wheels and if it were me and I had his address, oh boy! I would be sitting outside of his house with a few friends, he wont know what F'in hit him. Plus my husband knows some Illegal Russians that could handle that. This gets me so mad reading this!

Good Luck OP and G35Stunter_chick I hope he gets what he deserves

Old 12-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by suzuk1girl
that's is F-ed up! Those are some beautiful wheels and if it were me and I had his address, oh boy! I would be sitting outside of his house with a few friends, he wont know what F'in hit him. Plus my husband knows some Illegal Russians that could handle that. This gets me so mad reading this!

Good Luck OP and g35Stuner-chick I hope he gets what he deserves
fixed.. hehe

you pretty much nailed it on the head. Except for the battery charges you mentioned lol.. The OP is deff. trying to get the rims back some kinda way.. but has made an attempt to visit.

ive been sorta in and out with the OP on this whole ordeal. Trying to figure out wdh this guy eddie is up too. I'll leave it to him to fill in on the updates but i mean its really more of a hassle because police and repo companies wont put heir foot in to help out. Since it hasnt been taken to court and also done with an agreement its kinda hard to bring in gov. to put it to an end.

Last edited by g35TUNER-CHICk; 12-16-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad you got the springs back Michelle..im not putting anymore updates here untill i get the wheels back, i know this guy is lurking and i know hes a scum bag, he doesnt need to know what is happening on my side.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:37 PM
^okay. thats why i didnt wanna go any further with what happen to you.

i honestly wouldnt care much if he knew how i came about him and all because its the truth and nothing more. Good luck tho.

I may have some further news on him btw. ill let you know..

Old 12-16-2008, 12:56 PM
_jb
Photographer

^^^ Glad you got your stuff...

Let's hope this guy comes clean and gets with the program...

Old 12-16-2008, 01:56 PM
NO ****.

I've just been scammed by him as well, claimed as Antonio Castro. I'm filing with AMEX and PP as now and we'll see what goes from there.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:12 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Guy needs to get what is good for him, remember in school you mess with someone they kicked you ***. Maybe some time in the Palm beach pokey would give me the reality check.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
ok so this guy owns a black g35 coupe fyi ! so keep a eye out !

Old 12-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by ATL_Red_G35
NO ****.

I've just been scammed by him as well, claimed as Antonio Castro. I'm filing with AMEX and PP as now and we'll see what goes from there.
ADRIAN. (sorry if i spelt it wrong)

this is my friend kevin i was telling you about.

As yall know i mentioned i recieved the springs from the address posted in the OP. However the name was JENNIFER CASTRO....

Old 12-16-2008, 05:36 PM
So here's the scoop.

I got scammed for $4500 from him for a brand new Greddy TT Kit + New HKS Hi-Power Exhaust that I won in an ebay auction.

Reward will be available for those that can get my items for me. I'll personally go down there with friends and take u guys out to dinner and open bar.

So yea, I'm currently out of $4500. There goes my Xmas presents.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:03 PM
kevin i would deff. be in to help you and others find this guy. I know i was able to get my springs but it took alot of stress and pretty much attempting phone calls w/ different numbers at different times of the day.

i dont like to see others get ****ked over by this dude. Im coming up with a bewares post.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Man this guy really needs to get his azz beat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help me find this guy-Reward!