Infiniti of Palm Beaches - Scott Scheer Avoid like the plague!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Alright, so my experience with them has been just as bad as many here. Since I bought the car I had problems with the master cylinder having a leak and having the clutch fully decompressed and stuck. Apparently this was cause of my driving habits. Besides that I haven't really had any issues with the car. I had them repair my sunroof on a trip and one of the tech I assume dropped a tool on my Tommy Kaira shift **** and chipped the center. I didn't realize this until I got home. They also never have a loaner available unless you reserve them. Meaning they would deny me service due to loaners and service another vehicle and send them off in a loaner.

I pressed the issues for about 6 months and after a lot of test drives with oblivious techs, some corporate calls and a meeting with a regional service manager and the dealer manager they finally agreed to look into it. They ended up replacing the whole clutch.

I went through 3 service consultants. All but two were rude and the other just brushed me off cause of my age (going on 24). Two of them are gone. I got a random letter in the mail regarding there service. I must've wrote a good page or so with details on how I felt. I would recommend calling corporate and filing a complaint. They work and Nissan listens.

I hate that place and will only go as a last resort. I now make the drive to Sawgrass Infiniti to have my car serviced.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tian
Alright, so my experience with them has been just as bad as many here. Since I bought the car I had problems with the master cylinder having a leak and having the clutch fully decompressed and stuck. Apparently this was cause of my driving habits. Besides that I haven't really had any issues with the car. I had them repair my sunroof on a trip and one of the tech I assume dropped a tool on my Tommy Kaira shift **** and chipped the center. I didn't realize this until I got home. They also never have a loaner available unless you reserve them. Meaning they would deny me service due to loaners and service another vehicle and send them off in a loaner.

I pressed the issues for about 6 months and after a lot of test drives with oblivious techs, some corporate calls and a meeting with a regional service manager and the dealer manager they finally agreed to look into it. They ended up replacing the whole clutch.

I went through 3 service consultants. All but two were rude and the other just brushed me off cause of my age (going on 24). Two of them are gone. I got a random letter in the mail regarding there service. I must've wrote a good page or so with details on how I felt. I would recommend calling corporate and filing a complaint. They work and Nissan listens.

I hate that place and will only go as a last resort. I now make the drive to Sawgrass Infiniti to have my car serviced.
Infiniti of Palm Beaches was just convenient, as I live roughly 10-15 minutes away. Their management is non-existent, they make appointments on top of each other, and even reserving a loaner doesn't mean they'll have one there.
By the way, I thought I'd give them one more chance, as my radio face started peeling again after a week. Dion at Service said he'd order the face again for me, and give me a call when it's in. It's been nearly a month, not a call from them. So heck, I called parts to try to find out if they got it in, surprise surprise, the part was never ordered. Dion won't pick up the phone, nor will he call me back.
I suppose I'll do exactly at Scott Sheer told me, and go else-where.

I'd love to get a hold of owner of the dealership, alas I can't seem to find his office information.
I'll keep looking though.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Leonwho
He's office is the far most left.
It's a bit bigger, not the closet sized cubicles most of them sit in.

Also if anyone can find Charles A. Schumacher's contact information, I'll gladly inform him of my experience.

By the way, the plastic face of the radio they changed is peeling in the same right bottom corner again.
I called them up and informed them, his response was I'll order another face.
I asked him if it's a common problem, his response was "I don't know, I've been here a week" -
I asked him if maybe it's an issue with the inner bracket that keeps it in-place, he goes - "This is the only solution we have, ordering the same part"
No problem, I said, order the part.
It's been about three weeks, haven't heard back from them.

Update on this, Dion the Service Rep never ordered the part.
Who's surprised?

Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Hold The Line

That place never surprises me. BBB?

I suggest Sawgrass Infiniti

Old 05-11-2011, 12:24 PM
That place never surprises me. BBB?

I suggest Sawgrass Infiniti
That will be my go to dealership for warranty work from now on.
Thank you.

LOL Tian, I looked up Infiniti of Palm Beaches on BBB. Apparently they have an F.

http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florid...6#reasonrating

Lastly, I've been trying to get a hold of Dion for roughly 2-3 hours now.
I honestly can't sit around waiting for him to call back, I have work to take care of.
I'm positive he's just avoiding my call due to the fact that he never ordered the part.

I emailed Ray Gould Schumacher Automotive General Manager, and shared my experience with him.

Last edited by Leonwho; 05-11-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Hold The Line

My cousin is manager of Sawgrass Infiniti. Armando. If your a baseball fan you'll recognize the last name. They have great service there and have techs that actually know what they're doing.

I'd go to IPB and personally rip them one.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:30 PM
My cousin is manager of Sawgrass Infiniti. Armando. If your a baseball fan you'll recognize the last name. They have great service there and have techs that actually know what they're doing.

I'd go to IPB and personally rip them one.
I'll go to Sawgrass from now on.
I'll schedule an appointment this week, I need my transmission fluid changed as well.

Mr. Ray Gould replied to my email, with a mere "Thank you for your letter" -

Old 05-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BBB did not receive a response from business (5)
Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business.
wow not even responding is really bad

Old 07-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Here's an update, Sal Delgreco "General Sales Manager" contacted me directly and apologized for the inconveniences I faced at his dealership, and asked me to give them a second chance.
So I thought why not, I'll give them a second chance.
I met with Sal Delgreco, he gave me his business card and told me to contact him directly if I ever have any issues or concerns, he'll "take care of me"

I brought in my G35 coupe to once more get the radio repaired yesterday, arrived at 8:40 am.
In the process of taking trim off, they managed to crack my dashboard.
Accidents happen, I'm not blaming anyone.
Robert Watson (the service rep) showed me the damage right away (obviously not something they could hide, its a cracked dash), and told me they'd like to have a vinyl guy come patch it up. I specially told them that I did not want the dash "patched up" I would like to leave the dealership in the same condition I came in, without any blemishes or damages on my dash, I requested they order a new dash and replace it. He told me between him and I, he agrees with me.
I spoke to Sal Delgreco and informed him the same, I don't want a patch up.
His response is, "I'll have the vinyl guy repair it, and I'll see if I like the repair"
I quickly responded with, "Excuse me, but the car is mine, and mine to decide if the patch job is adequate or not" I also told him that I will not be satisfied with a patch job under any circumstances, and if he does not want to replace my dash I would like their liability insurance information so I can contact them directly and resolve it in that manner.
He starts yelling at me to get out of his office, and go find Scott in that case.
That I need to learn how to talk to people.
I didn't yell, or curse, or demand anything out of reason in my opinion.
Though I'll let you guys decide I suppose.
So in-turn I'm running around the dealership looking for Scott.
Whom I finally find in Sal's office, and upon seeing me Scott Scheer starts yelling that I shouldn't talk to him ever again, due to the email I sent him. (I sent him an email with the link to this forum, for him to read/respond).
Upon me commenting on Scott's behavior to Sal sitting in the same room.
Sal Delgreco had to tell him to calm down, and stop.
That's how professional they are, apparently.
Finally Sal told me it was procedure to first try to patch the crack, and go from there.
I told him about the fifth time that it was a literally a waste of my time, and their time to have a vinyl guy patch it.
They went ahead with it anyways.
It was finally patched around 1:20 PM, and looked horrid.
Upon patching it the Vinyl guy tells me "if you want it to look better, there's a guy that's been doing it for 20 years that can come and do it"
Superb thing to say to someone, after you've done a mediocre job.
The texture didn't patch, and was smooth in some places. You can clearly see it was patched from glancing into the car while standing outside.
Sal Delgreco looks at it, tells me it looks "fine" and I should be happy with it.
I obviously told him I was not, and it's not in the condition my car came in.
Now he tells me there's nothing he can do (Thought he was in-charge at the dealership?), and I need to speak to a gentleman named Tracy that's head of Service for all the related dealerships, and he'll be here in 15 minutes.
30 minutes later, I go into Sal's office to find where he went.
He left for lunch as soon as he told me.
He came back roughly an hour later, still no Tracy in-site.
Finally Tracey shows up roughly an hour and a half later.
Upon looking at the patch job Tracy shakes his head and asks me what I want.
I told him, I'd like my car to leave the same condition it came in, I'd like the dash-replaced. He finally tells me no problem, they'll replace it.
At this point I've spent six hours at the dealership, when I should of been told it would be replaced in the first place, and I would have left 4 hours ago.
Instead I spent literally 6 hours at the dealership -
Upon them replacing the dash, I will never step foot in this dealership again.
Done.

Thanks Sal Delgreco, you definitely "took care of me"

Last edited by Leonwho; 07-06-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
Damn. Fool you once, shame on them, fool you twice....

Old 07-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Kidcane
Damn. Fool you once, shame on them, fool you twice....
I know, shame on me.
You would think I would know better from my prior experience with them.
Thought I'd give them a second chance as Sal Delgreco seemed genuine, boy was I wrong.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Hold The Line

Fill out the CSI (customer satisfaction index) and make sure you detail your exp. If you can, write an email to Schumacher detailing your exp with them also. Call Nissan consumer affairs as well and open a claim. Lmk if you need further help.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
wow a crappy stealership i would of just laid the smack down on someone especially the guy that was yelling the whole time lol

Old 07-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Hold The Line

They have absolutely no customer service. I dealt with about 4 customer service reps, all which were rude except Mr. Watson. I def do not recommend anyone to ever go here unless you must.

I strongly suggest you follow up on this Leon.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:12 PM
They have absolutely no customer service. I dealt with about 4 customer service reps, all which were rude except Mr. Watson. I def do not recommend anyone to ever go here unless you must.

I strongly suggest you follow up on this Leon.
Regarding Mr. Watson.
After roughly 4 hours of standing there, I asked him if he could please provide me the number of the local sheriff department (Obviously I'm not going to call 911, as it's not a dire emergency), so I could obtain a police report for the insurance company as obviously they weren't interested in replacing the damaged dash.
His response was "You're just being a ***** now, you can get the number yourself"
While he's sitting in-front of a computer.
Obviously I could call 411 and obtain the number, I assumed it would take him a mere five seconds to get the number.

Thank you for the words of advice Tian.
I shall be contacting Nissan Corp. tomorrow.

Originally Posted by iamericgee
wow a crappy stealership i would of just laid the smack down on someone especially the guy that was yelling the whole time lol
Trust me, it took quite the restraint to keep myself from responding profanely.

Last edited by Leonwho; 07-06-2011 at 09:27 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Palm Beaches - Scott Scheer Avoid like the plague!