Planning to get rid of the G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Planning to get rid of the G

We've got an 03 G35 sedan. I like the car, its fun to drive and has been a good car. But, we've got a baby and would like to get something bigger. The car's got 162k miles on it. Silver with black leather. 18s off of a coupe. Over the last 6 months, I've spent some money on it, put a Pyle stereo in it that's got radio, cd, dvd, ipod connection, usb, sd card slot, bluetooth, remote, and can have extra monitors, game system, and/or back up camera added. I put a new starter on it about a month ago. I did the R&D factory valve cover seal kit on it, and just recently replaced the oil cooler seal on the engine. It has energy suspension bushings in the front lower control arms and compression rods. All tires are a little over a year old and in reasonable condition.

I've got it scheduled to go in for some paint touch up next week (chips in the front bumper and a couple of other faded spots...its NOT wrecked or anything). If anyone wants it before this, I'd like to get $8,000 for it. If I still have it next week and get the paint touched up, I'll be asking more for it at that point. I'm in Brandon, let me know if you'd like to see it! Thanks, Alan. 813-545-1437

Attached Thumbnails Planning to get rid of the G-088.jpg