ZDayz 2006

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 02:26 PM
or whatever
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g8tor20
Just to set the record straight...you have to pay for the cabin no matter where you pass out cause I honestly don't see you making it back to the cabin. Just too many comfortable places to pass out on the ground.
LMAO. I hope there are ducks by the pond. That would be sweet.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
LMAO, picsto be posted at the end of may

1) "weak sauce" passed out while ducks peck at his ears covered peanut butter

Old 01-25-2006, 11:31 PM
or whatever
Originally Posted by dabomb
LMAO, picsto be posted at the end of may

1) "weak sauce" passed out while ducks peck at his ears covered peanut butter
How can I say no to that? How much do I owe you Jason? Oh, Im not paying for the peanut butter too gdamnit.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:08 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Ryan and My cabin is reserved for May 19th and May 20th!

do i need to register with ZdayZ now or when we arrive???

Old 01-27-2006, 09:09 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
btw for Jose and Teddie.

If you reserve a cabin now and cancel at least 14days in advance you get all but $20 back. If you are more than 50% to go you might want to get a cabin now.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:21 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
yes wes you and ryan will need to register if you want to get your meals.
you dont have to enter the car show if you dont want to.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by dabomb
do i need to register with ZdayZ now or when we arrive???
How do you guys even feed yourselves?

Old 01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Wendys and BurgerKing do it for me...

I just vaguely remember Dan saying something about NOT using the registration on ZdayZ website....but i dont feel like reading this whole thread over again

Old 01-27-2006, 09:57 AM
you guys suck

Old 01-27-2006, 10:53 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
have the wife drive and study on the way...10hrs each way is enough studying for one weekend!!!

Old 01-27-2006, 12:51 PM
FGC President
yes use the document i posted that one is for the clubs

Old 01-27-2006, 01:35 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
thats the same one thats on their website....i thought it was different....

Old 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM
FGC President
its different it has teh clubs section

get on aim and ill send you the new one that he sent me
since i cant find anyone to host it

Old 02-05-2006, 01:22 PM
FGC President
the first news letter

Official Newsletter of ZDayZ 2006
January 31, 2006

Hello and welcome to the ZDayZ 2006 Newsletter! If you are receiving our newsletter, you probably already know a little bit about ZDayZ. In the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing additional information about ZDayZ, our sponsors, planned activities, and more. As was the case last year, the goal of the ZDayZ organizers is to make this year’s event bigger and better than ever. With close to four months to go until ZDayZ, we feel we are off to a great start for 2006. Watch our website, www.zdayzevents.com, Z web forums, and this newsletter for important announcements about the event.

2006 ZDayZ Sponsors!

We have an absolutely impressive array of sponsors already lined up for ZDayZ 2006. So far, a total of twelve Z clubs from nine states have signed on to support ZDayZ. Also, a total of twenty-two company sponsors have agreed to sponsor ZDayZ this year. Of those, five have elected to play a larger roll in ZDayZ by becoming Partner Level Sponsors.

Without these sponsorships, ZDayZ could not happen. We would like to thank these organizations and encourage those interested in ZDayZ to support each of them. Be sure to tell them the gang at ZDayZ sent you their way. (sponsors are listed in no particular order within each group)

ZDayZ 2006 Club Sponsors
Capital 350Z/G35 Club, Upstate Z Club, Georgia Z Club, Carolina Z Club, Detroit Metro Z Club, Smoky Mountain Z Car Club, Z & Roadster Owners Club, Middle Tennessee Z Club, Triangle Z Club, Z Car Club of Ohio, Florida G35 Club, and GZ & 240 Club of Alabama.

ZDayZ 2006 Partners
Sport Z Magazine, Hotchkis Tuning, Crawford Z Car Service, BFGoodrich Tires, and Z1 Motorsports.

ZDayZ 2006 Company Sponsors
350ZFRENZY.com, GSC Motorsports, 350z-tech.com, CourtesyParts.com, CP Racing, KJR Performance, thepowdercoater.com, KP Technologies, ForgedInternals.com, Z1 Performance, RedlineMax.com, Racing Brake, TailoftheDragon.com, ZEETOYZ, Inc., Cascade Car Wash Systems, and Jim Wolf Technology.

ZDayZ 2006 Host Site – Fontana Village Resort

The last sponsor we would like to mention is Fontana Village Resort. For the third consecutive year, Fontana Village Resort is the host location for ZDayZ at Tail of the Dragon. This out of the way, mountain cabin facility is perfectly set up and in an ideal location to host our event. It has lots of room to hold hundreds of cars and is conveniently less than a 15 minute drive from the infamous Tail of the Dragon!

As usual, we have negotiated a discount rate with Fontana Village Resort. So, be sure to mention you are booking a room for ZDayZ when you call them. You can learn more about the resort and its accommodations by visiting www.fontanavillage.com. To book rooms or cabins, call 1-800-849-2258.

Be sure to book your rooms soon. As of January 25th, eighty-five of the nearly 150 rooms and cabins were already booked! Should Fontana Village fill, we will announce some overflow locations.

ZDayZ Registration

Following is the information you need to register for ZDayZ 2006. Unlike previous years, this year there will be a general registration fee. Don’t worry though. We have kept the overall ZDayZ cost about the same as last year. The slight increase you may notice is mainly being used to cover additional logistics costs and to allow us to provide two prepaid dinners instead of one. Ultimately, we felt this course would be the easiest for both attendees and event organizers.

Note that car show entry is a separate amount, as is t-shirt pre-order. The registration form is set up ‘ala carte’ style. Just select and pay for the items you want… no more, no less.

We’d also like to mention at this time, there will be some special items for those who pre-register (as opposed to waiting to register when they arrive) and for those who pre-register for the car show (again, as opposed to entering when they arrive). More details on these items will be provided in future newsletters.

Here is the pre-registration and on-site pricing information…

Activity Pre-registration Cost Onsite Registration Cost
Participant Registration $20 $25
Additional Guest Registration $20 $20
Car Show Entry $15 $22
Event T-Shirt Preorder $15 $18

As you can see, if you plan to attend, enter the car show, and buy a single t-shirt, you can save $15 by pre-registering. Not to mention you’ll get a few nice ZDayZ giveaways that those who wait until the weekend of the show to register may not receive. So get those registration forms in early!!!

Club pre-registration forms should be obtained from your club’s ZDayZ contact. IMPORTANT! When members register, they should be sure to select their club from the dropdown box on the club registration form. This helps us determine how many registrants we have from each club (which could be important if we have some sort of club participation prizes to give out!). Also, if you are bringing guests, please remember to enter their names and screen names in the appropriate area of the form.

Thank you again for you interest in ZDayZ. I look forward too seeing many of you in May!

Andy Morris
ZDayZ Organizer
info@zdayzevents.com

Old 02-08-2006, 03:47 PM
FGC President
This is a just a heads up for our sponsor clubs. Please pass along to your members...

If you haven't booked a room for ZDayZ, you better do it soon.

As of yesterday, the word on the street was that Fontana Village only has 2 or 3 cabins left and about 15 lodge room. We're working on securing some overflow locations, but those have not been finalized yet. I expect Fontana Village will be completely booked in the next week or two.

Andy Morris
ZDayZ Organizer
info@zdayzevents.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ZDayz 2006