ZDayz 2006

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 12:38 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no, they wouldnt approve that.....they only approved May 19th....i have to be inconspicuous regarding the other 51.8 weeks of the year

Old 03-13-2006, 12:50 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
FGC to ZdayZ list...
1)Chuck +2 (booked & registered)
2)The Dan (booked)
3)Kevin
4)Mark (booked and registered)
5)Ian (booked and registered)
6)Wes (booked and registered)
7)Ryan (booked)
8)Jason (booked)
9)Jeremy (booked)

if I missed anyone, sorry...just add urself

Old 04-05-2006, 12:46 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
alright guys

just got another email
those that have not registered need to do so soon. the deadline is april 21st for pre registration.

here is the email, newsletter, and pre-registration docs

email

Greetings, Z Enthusiasts!

Just wanted to remind you we are quickly approaching the deadline for ZDayZ pre-registrations. I was just at Fontana Village Resort this weekend and things are shaping up nicely for our weekend in May.

I also obtained a copy of the FVR reservations list and it appears many who have booked rooms have still not sent in their pre-registration forms for ZDayZ. We strongly encourage your club members, who plan to attend, to do this soon. It greatly helps us with planning the event and it is the only way your members can take advantage or discount pricing available only to sponsor clubs.

For your convenience, I have reattached the club registration form to this message. Please distribute only to your members. The deadline for discounted pre-registration is April 21, 2005... just a little more than two weeks from now!

As usual, if you have any questions they may be directed to me at info@zdayzevents.com.

See you in May!

Andy Morris
ZDayZ Organizer
info@zdayzevents.com

newsletter 2

Official Newsletter of ZDayZ 2006
March 23, 2006

Greetings, ZDayZ fans! Lots going on in the ZDayZ world so let’s get right to it…

ZDayZ T-Shirt Price Change
There have been some changes regarding this year’s ZDayZ t-shirts. This will not alter what ZDayZ attendees are ordering, only how we go about providing them. We have done some research and found another supplier for our shirts which we believe will ultimately be a better choice moving forward. The bonus for ZDayZ attendees is the event shirts will actually be a little less expensive than originally planned. We don’t know the new price yet, but probably in the range of $1.50 - $2.50 cheaper than originally advertised.

What does this change for ZDayZ attendees? Nothing. For now, as you pre-register, continue to pre-order and pay for your shirts just as you would if nothing had changed. By pre-ordering your tees, you will still get a better price than you would buying the shirts onsite at ZDayZ. When we finalize the cost with our new supplier, we will decide the price change for the shirts. Whatever this amount is will be reimbursed to pre-order customers for each shirt ordered as they check in at ZDayZ. Shirts sold onsite will be sold at the appropriate new prices (which will be slightly higher than the final pre-order price paid).

Finally, we want to mention we will have some additional items only available for onsite purchase this year. These include a second ZDayZ t-shirt and women’s tank tops! There will be more information on new ZDayZ products in an upcoming newsletter.

ZDayZ Car Show Entrant Prize – Pint Glasses!
Haven’t entered the car show yet? Not sure your car can compete? Well, what are you waiting for?! The car show is more than just an attempt to take home a trophy. It is a great excuse for some downtime from the Dragon to talk to your fellow Z-enthusiasts.

Oh, and did I mention, like last year we will have some unique ZDayZ giveaways available only to Car Show entrants. This year we’ll have some killer ZDayZ pint glasses donated by ZDayZ Sponsor 350Z-Tech.com. The glasses will be similar to the <insert your favorite beer name here> glasses you can find at your local bar. Only, instead of a beer brand name, the glass will have the ZDayZ logo on one side and 350Z-Tech.com logo on the other side. Images will be in black and platinum as shown to the right…

Sponsor Prize Preview!
Don’t forget… we have a lot of great sponsors for ZDayZ this year. In order to win any of the sponsor donated prizes, you must be a registered ZDayZ attendee or guest. So, be sure to get your pre-registration form in soon. It can be downloaded from the ZDayZ website, www.zdayzevents.com, on the Registration page. Here are just a few of the great prizes we’ll be giving away this year:

• Hotchkis TVS suspension upgrade kit
• Set of 4 BFGoodrich g-Force KDW or KDW2 tires
• Crawford Headers
• Stillen sway bars
• Innovative Wideband Gauge
• Craftsman Tools

… and much, much more. We’ll publish a more detailed list closer to ZDayZ.

Activity Spotlight – ZDayZ Welcome Dinner
A ZDayZ Tradition!!! To kick off our event, we will again hold a welcome dinner on Friday night. Exact time has not been set, but expect the dinner to start around 6:00-6:30pm on Friday. This meal is included as part of your ZDayZ general registration. The dinner is a great opportunity for you to meet your fellow ZDayZ attendees and to organize some drives before the Car Show on Saturday.

To close out the meal, we’ll again have an outrageous shirt contest. We had some really wild looking garb last year and those who sported the best of the worst walked away with some nice ZDayZ door prizes. So, bring your loudest, gaudiest, most attention grabbing shirt and wear it to the dinner Friday night (NOTE: the point of this contest is to have fun. Feel free to wear the most obnoxious shirt you can find, but please draw the line at anything others may consider particularly offense. Lewd, derogatory, or otherwise vulgar shirts will not be selected for prize contention). Maybe you’ll walk away with something nice for your effort. Just remember, you’re going to have to work hard to beat last year’s 1st place winner…

Activity Spotlight – Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament
Following the Welcome Dinner and Outrageous Shirt Contest on Friday night, we’ll be holding our second ZDayZ Texas Hold’em Tournament. There is no entry fee to participate. All you need to do is sign up to play when you check into ZDayZ. The tournament will consist of a qualifier round, then a finals round, and last approximately 3 hours. Up to 60 participants will play for a chance to win some of our great sponsor donated prizes. All house rules will be explained just prior to the start of the tournament.

This month ZDayZ is spotlighting partner sponsor Hotchkis Tuning! Hotchkis has been performance tuning suspension products for years. Their line of products covers a wide range of vehicles including our beloved Z-cars. Hotchkis will be onsite at ZDayZ this year conducting a tech session and showing off some of their shop vehicles. They also have donated some great 5th Gen prizes which will be given out over the course of ZDayZ weekend. Get more information at www.hotchkistuning.com.

That’s all for now. More news in a few weeks…

Andy Morris
ZDayZ Organizer
info@zdayzevents.com

Old 04-05-2006, 12:52 PM
FGC President
wes there is a poker tournament that you can play in on friday night after we get there.

also i need someone to host the pre reg document cause its too big to attach as a fille on here.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I need to send in my registration and book my room.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:55 PM
FGC to ZdayZ list...
2)The Dan (booked)
3)Kevin
7)Ryan (booked)
8)Jason (booked)
9)Jeremy (booked)
10) Sean +1

Old 04-05-2006, 01:49 PM
I Hate You All

Old 04-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by WILD121
I Hate You All
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by SFLG35
wes there is a poker tournament that you can play in on friday night after we get there.

also i need someone to host the pre reg document cause its too big to attach as a fille on here.
I still need to register, so post it up!

Old 04-05-2006, 05:20 PM
FGC President
if someone can host it for me a i will

Old 04-05-2006, 08:44 PM
or whatever
FGC to ZdayZ list...
2)The Dan (booked)
3)Kevin
7)Ryan (booked)
8)Jason (booked)
9)Jeremy (booked)
10) Sean +1
11) Todd

Old 04-05-2006, 09:16 PM
FGC President
FGC to ZdayZ list...
1)Chuck +2 (booked & registered) wife and kid
2)The Dan (booked) bringing amanda
3)Kevin
7)Ryan (booked) bringing lauren
8)Jason (booked)
9)Jeremy (booked)
10)Sean +1
11)Todd bringing heather

ian are you bringing mellissa are its just goin to be a bros weekend with you and mark?

is anyone else bringing their girlfriends / significant other??

Old 04-05-2006, 09:42 PM
FGC President
here is the link to the registration document

http://www.ne-vision.com/2006_reg_club.doc

Old 04-05-2006, 09:49 PM
FGC President
also checkout www.ne-vision.com guy does great work

Old 04-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
we need to get some strippers there and just leave the lady friends here... hehehe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ZDayz 2006