Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Another Greddy TT on a Relentless Autosports built motor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Proof? You can consider it heresay like g'dupsedan, but theres plenty of proof for myself in the dozens of customers who lost thousands of dollars to these guys. The fact that they have never been able to give square answers to simple questions regarding business ethics and practices which should be common sense is something else I've always seen as fishy. I'm not really into debating over internet forums, but I think it is only fair to warn others about this, take it for whatever it is worth.

Warm regards,

Jason

Originally Posted by ttrank
OK so tell us exactly what you know (is fact) about the OP...

Don't just make open claims about everyone at a company unless you can go far enough to show proof that they also ""tied" to a criminal conspiracy".

I'm not saying you are wrong or right but give us some proof.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Proof? You can consider it heresay like g'dupsedan, but theres plenty of proof for myself in the dozens of customers who lost thousands of dollars to these guys. The fact that they have never been able to give square answers to simple questions regarding business ethics and practices which should be common sense is something else I've always seen as fishy. I'm not really into debating over internet forums, but I think it is only fair to warn others about this, take it for whatever it is worth.

Warm regards,

Jason

I take it you didn't read my last post?

Old 02-09-2008, 02:26 AM
nope. : D I knew you would understand though, having invested a lot of money yourself into getting the best for your vehicle. Its only fair that the money goes to good use and you get what you pay for.

I take it you didn't read my last post?

Old 02-09-2008, 02:27 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
OK I just went and read that first post from Sharif. I have so much respect for him and have made many purchases from them. He is one of the best and most helpful vendors on here and my350z.

Sorry Grant but I have to say that makes me wonder a lot. I'll read the rest tomorrow but that is not good...
that's what i thought when i first read Sharif's post as well. You gotta read through and it all gets explained.
-GP-

Old 02-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
OK
I made it into page 2 but have to go to bed. My daughter and I both have the flu so I'll be reading tomorrow.

Night.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
TTrank -

I just want to let you know some quick facts so you can realize that that whole situation was complete bull.

A motor was built by RA and sent to Sharif for a customer to have installed and tuned in his car, snice I'm assuming he lives over there. The motor was built 100% to what the customer wanted, they knew exactly what was going, and no one was "scammed" or anything. The customer is very happy with the motor and like I said, he got everything that was agreed upon.

That build sheet, was not made by Scott, Mark, or anyone at Relentless. I think it was made up by some third party they were dealing with, that obviously was wrong.

So just to let you know, Sharif posted that thread basically because for some reason he has some **** with Scott, and this thread proves how far they will go to try to take someone out.

I've known Scott for about a year now, and he is a great guy, and he has awesome customer service. In the last year, he has picked my car up two times and drove it back to Cali for me for additional work done to it. I just wish people would realize this whole RA/VRT thing is complete BS.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see you were taken care of.
I think it's part of the process to see everything. I went everyday to see the progress on my built motor. I knew my parts, & I knew my block/head #'s. No room for "swithcharoos"
Weren't they(VRT) using used parts & switching peoples parts?

Old 02-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Warm regards,

Jason
Again, it has been asked many many many times. WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY RELENTLESS?? NO ONE!!! We have a good number of Relentless customers here in Vegas who have easily spent many tens of thousands of dollars with them and NOT ONE PERSON has a SINGLE complaint against them.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Warm regards,

Jason
You know absolutely nothing. You are just like one of the MY350Z guys...

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...12#post5091512

Old 02-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian
Again, it has been asked many many many times. WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY RELENTLESS?? NO ONE!!! We have a good number of Relentless customers here in Vegas who have easily spent many tens of thousands of dollars with them and NOT ONE PERSON has a SINGLE complaint against them.
Yeah, I can't name one person who was ripped off by them. Scott is a great guy, deals straight up, and is extremely knowledgeable. Godzilla is an a$$ for banning Scott. There's a lot of shady stuff that goes on behind the closed doors of the FI section on my350z. The majority of the moderators aren't happy with this decision by Godzilla either.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
how aobut dechant aka derek

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Originally Posted by ShamrockG
Is the source (Toni) of that PM even real or did you just make it up??

Yes, I am real and it was my PM. If you are who you say you are, you already know this. If you are Scott, you already know this.

Every word and description of that PM was verbatim of what I heard and saw. No exaggerations, fabrications, hyperbole or hate.

And yes, Derek got burned hard. Any person who saw the condition of that engine you would not say a single word in defense of it. It was even worse than described. There was so much more that was completely wrong about it, a person really would need to see it first hand to understand how bad it was.

How could any self respecting mechanic deliver an engine like that to a customer as a finished product? I don't care what excuse or diversion there is, because there is none.

I spoke with Derek about it. I listened as he filled me in on all the history. Precision Z pointed out all the physical details of the engine itself. I saw the bubbly/porus weld pools on the cracked pistons. The pock marks all over the face of the heads. The valves that wobbled around in the valve guides. Parts missing. Used bearings from a previously blown engine. The leakage rates. The cracked block. The dirt and debris.

How could it ever be assembled and delivered to a customer like this?!?

It was horrible yet true.

When I looked at all of it, all I could see was the wreckless disreguard of another persons property.

Tony

Old 02-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Get off of Scott's nuts bro. Just because you are blind to the facts, does not mean everyone else has to be. He was working at VRT when they screwed over tons of customers. He obviously knew, or took part in what was going on. To think that he was working there the whole time and was clueless to the crimes that were taking place is nonsense. You or whoever else can defend him and do what you want, that is fine. Don't try to regulate what others think however. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and expressing it to a reasonable extent. I don't care if you are in law school, whats the point of mentioning that in the ridiculous thread you posted over there? I heard of an "e-thug" before, but an "e-lawyer"? Holy shxt son. You obviously need to hit the books a lot harder than you have been, instead of wasting your time on the forums. Grow up. I am done here, feel free to reply but I will not be checking up on it.

Warm regards,

Jason

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
You know absolutely nothing. You are just like one of the MY350Z guys...

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...12#post5091512

Last edited by threatcon07; 02-09-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Get off of Scott's nuts bro. Just because you are blind to the facts, does not mean everyone else has to be. He was working at VRT when they screwed over tons of customers. He obviously knew, or took part in what was going on. To think that he was working there the whole time and was clueless to the crimes that were taking place is nonsense. You or whoever else can defend him and do what you want, that is fine. Don't try to regulate what others think however. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and expressing it to a reasonable extent. I don't care if you are in law school, whats the point of mentioning that in the ridiculous thread you posted over there? I heard of an "e-thug" before, but an "e-lawyer"? Holy shxt son. You obviously need to hit the books a lot harder than you have been, instead of wasting your time on the forums. Grow up. I am done here, feel free to reply but I will not be checking up on it.

Warm regards,

Jason
Even at that Jason. You don't know WTF you are talking about either. No offense. I worked at VRT when it first started. Scott left before anybody, Then me then Mark. Many customers can attest to that to the fact that Scott wans't even there.
Refer to this http://www.skyfire.com/sign-up/form/step2-submit

VRT/Michael Alvarez, screwed over tons of customers. Stop trying to drag people (Scott) into this ****.

And Quicksilver. Since you seem to know so much about derricks motor from that PM that you have, why don't you contact Derek (owner of the motor) or Tony (person who wrote that pm) and ask them if Scott had ANYTHING to do with motor. Please. Scott has never had anything to do with that motor from VRT until now. So Quicksilver once you actually get some real facts that you find for yourself and not through other people, because quite frankly you go with the wind on rumors and just help spread them.

Last edited by FrickU; 02-09-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by FrickU
Even at that Jason. You don't know WTF you are talking about either. No offense. I worked at VRT when it first started. Scott left before anybody, Then me then Mark. Many customers can attest to that to the fact that Scott wans't even there.
Refer to this http://www.skyfire.com/sign-up/form/step2-submit

VRT/Michael Alvarez, screwed over tons of customers. Stop trying to drag people (Scott) into this ****.

And Quicksilver. Since you seem to know so much about derricks motor from that PM that you have, why don't you contact Derek (owner of the motor) or Tony (person who wrote that pm) and ask them if Scott had ANYTHING to do with motor. Please. Scott has never had anything to do with that motor from VRT until now. So Quicksilver once you actually get some real facts that you find for yourself and not through other people, because quite frankly you go with the wind on rumors and just help spread them.

I posted in that thread that Lawyd posted that Scott had nothing to do with it. The thing with my motor was between me and Mark. (i'm denchan350gt on my350z)

The problem I have is with Mark on what I thought was a simple fix for him considering everything he has done to other people's car.

The fix was replace 2 pistons, overbore a new block 0.20 and install cams when he found out it wasn't a HG issue.

The problem is when the motor came back it had over 70% leakdown and was leaking through the valves and the cams were not installed within clearance specs (cold lash). I was shown personally the tests and have video.

We gave him the motor for a valve job this time the engine came back with 40% leakdown cams still not in spec which is still not good.

The leakdown #'s are accurate because they did a leakdown test on their shop 350z and 2 other engines on stands to make sure it was working correctly.

We offered for him to come up and test the motor with his test equipment to see what the problem is but he refused and refunded my money.

The motor is now being re-built by someone else which they found discrepancies when it was torn down.

The machine shop said it was nothing serious (posted in lawyd's thread), but kind of impossible to miss if doing a valve job.

I was told by Scott that their machine shop had a new guy and he missed checking the valve guides. I'm basically paying for someone's screw up.

I'm constantly being told that my kit is causing my issues which is understandable, but the fact is the motor is being tested outside of the car.

The car has been without a motor since Nov.

We were also told that everything was good before the motor came back to us, but when tested it wasn't.

I was not looking for all this drama if I was I would of posted all this after the 1st time the engine failed.

I know everyone is not perfect and some things can be overlooked so we gave him another chance to fix what was wrong.

I was confident he could fix what my engine problem was. I guess my engine was that one bad apple with Mark.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian

That build sheet, was not made by Scott, Mark, or anyone at Relentless. I think it was made up by some third party they were dealing with, that obviously was wrong.
You know, I couldnt care less if RA is in business or not. He represents ZERO competition, seeing as they are on the otherside of the country. The only reason I did this, is becuase I now know that RA is no different from VRT. Eventually, the 5 friends/customers he has in San Diego and Las Vegas will eventually stop defending him.

Ya know, the facts are stubborn things, as Mitt Romey used to say.
Attached please find the build sheet that references the engine in question, pictured in our shop

And also attach, please find an old VRT spec sheet....PDF file. SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! The same fictitious parts...the Nismo Head and Main Studs, that don't exist in real life???!!! 90% of the verbiage is the same!!! Hmmm....this was a clerical error, of unknown origin??

That's all I am going to say...

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
VRT Engine Spec Sheet.pdf (56.2 KB, 454 views)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Greddy TT on a Relentless Autosports built motor