Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Performance Factory FTMFW every other shop GTFO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boostinvert
so you going to try and say that your parents have not at any point helped you with money for the car living or anything else?
WTF is car living

Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
so they can be compared being as they are considered the same car just newer.. which means it should be faster....
you're an idiot. is the newer STI faster than the last gen or even is the new Evo faster than the old one? Or even is the new 350Z as fast as the last gen 300zx twin turbo?

also the V35 was controvercia when it came out because it was a v6 and slower than the previous skylines (with no new GT-R in sight)

Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by express705
so you expect me to race my g35 against your skyline?

come on.
John, since I have a G35 mostly built by Japtrix (shortblock came from Kyle at IPP, but Japtrix did the heads and everything else), and completely tuned by Japtrix, and it is currently at Japtrix, you are welcome to use mine...

Feel free to change the settings to a quarter mile setup, but please have everything set back to road track setup before I pick it up. Also, don't crash it.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
so you going to try and say that your parents have not at any point helped you with money for the car living or anything else?

my parents have NEVER put a penny into my car.

yes, my dad cosigned for me. i dont have the best credit. give me a break. im young. im not as old as you.

sure, my parents put a roof over my head. but god forbid i needed to afford a place to live, i could sign the paperwork, in my current financial situation, knowing that with my 2 jobs, i would have a place to stay for some time.

im not saying a am fully independant. i am a college student. i dont pay for my education. i dont pay for my books. i dont pay to live in my dorm. i work for my meals. i work for my car. i work for everything that doesnt include my parents, education, hobbies, going out, smoking cigarettes, condoms, whatever you want to call it.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TTG35forT
John, since I have a G35 mostly built by Japtrix (shortblock came from Kyle at IPP, but Japtrix did the heads and everything else), and completely tuned by Japtrix, you are welcome to use mine...
a fully built TT g35 vs. a vortech pretty much only on a stage two pulley? come on...

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
you are not comparing apples to apples here.... You have a motor that is fairly easy to get decent horsepower out off. On the other hand the vq is not easy and you need a good tuner to squeeze ever last once out of. It is just how much money you want to invest in to a car.

Also you are looking all bad *** when you beat a car but remeber there is always someone bigger and better.

So stop talking chit and take your japtrix fanboy stuff somewhere else.
why should i go somewhere else b/c i'm a japtrix fan? b/c you don't like it? again i could care less what people think or feel about me... i live and act for me not to make you or anyone else happy...

and every car no matter how easy it is to make power still needs a good tuner to get every last once out of it... some are just easier to make more power...

and your right there is always some one bigger and badder.. where is he here?

John, since I have a G35 mostly built by Japtrix (shortblock came from Kyle at IPP, but Japtrix did the heads and everything else), and completely tuned by Japtrix, you are welcome to use mine...

my name is mike.

nice try.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by SDGeneralCounsel
a fully built TT g35 vs. a vortech pretty much only on a stage two pulley? come on...
don't forget he is an auto.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:41 PM
why should i go somewhere else b/c i'm a japtrix fan? b/c you don't like it? again i could care less what people think or feel about me... i live and act for me not to make you or anyone else happy...

and every car no matter how easy it is to make power still needs a good tuner to get every last once out of it... some are just easier to make more power...

and your right there is always some one bigger and badder.. where is he here?

ill still shake your hand if you show up at a meet, compliment your ride, talk about random **** with you.

NEVER will i confront you about something like this.

now, seeing your level of maturity, would you do the same? i think not. but please, prove me wrong. id love to check out your ride some day.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:41 PM
my name is mike.

nice try.
no he's saying i can use his G35 to run you with that way it's a G35 vs G35 instead of my skyline...

Old 11-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
my name is mike.

nice try.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to John.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:43 PM
he has a built motor.

come on. enough with the racing PLEASE.

its like a cessna 150 vs a ****ing 747.

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to John.
John mike its all the same

John, since I have a G35 mostly built by Japtrix (shortblock came from Kyle at IPP, but Japtrix did the heads and everything else), and completely tuned by Japtrix, and it is currently at Japtrix, you are welcome to use mine...

Feel free to change the settings to a quarter mile setup, but please have everything set back to road track setup before I pick it up. Also, don't crash it.
Awsome thank you sir.. it kindof makes the feild a little more fair i guess.. but i wouldn't want to use your car... i don't like driving others cars..

Old 11-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Mike, yes i would still shake your hand. i'm not a complete a$$... but i do still feel the way i do...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Performance Factory FTMFW every other shop GTFO