Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Any Mechanics In Socal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:41 AM
XKR
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Darren !!!! Stop trying to out do me !!

He CLAIMS 550 @ 11 psi........700 @ 14psi and the best one 760 WHP/824 Torque at 20 PSI on a 700BB turbo's on a 3.5L motor!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wa2good
As previously discussed, our team at VRT and the Mad Scientist at JWT have been working on a nice addition and upgrade to our already proven family of TT performance cars. Oh yes - 700 WHP at ONLY 14 PSI. We will make 800+ WHP this week after a few tweaks.Sounds Stupid yet Oh Sooo Real. This G35C was our first test car. Of course, we are using full GT28s with a 55 MM compressor (Jim Wolf calls our smaller GTs the 530s and these the 700s), a much larger fuel pump, injectors, crazy clutch, cams, and more, but we are proud at our performance thus far. I am hoping these turbos can make at least 850 WHP. And yes the car idles and can smoke the tires at 100 MPH on the freeway.

SADLY - We did a 20-PSI run today and simply broke the Dyno. It can only hold 800 FT/LBS of torque and the 20 PSI run crashed the Dynopak (at only 4K RPM's). We had to replaced the clutch and will rerun the car this week at 20 PSI after recalibrating the dyno and trying the run in 6th gear. We will see what we get.

Pretty Fun and still making full boost at around 3000 RPM. A little more lag than the smaller GTs but Not Much. We will track the car at about 11 PSI and around 550 WHP.

Be back soon for more power.

Originally Posted by wa2good
Today at JWT we made even bigger numbers......and tomarow (Friday) EVEN MORE POWER...........

We have since added a new JWT Clutch, two different cam designs, more voltage to the fuel pump and NOW making a Clean 760 WHP/824 Torque at 20 PSI. The car is still on the JWT dyno as we need to get a little more fuel to make our next goal of 850 WHP and 900 Torque Friday 4/21/06.

Last edited by XKR; 03-12-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian
Hey buddy, I don't have a built motor. However, if I don't get it done locally he would be the one I go to. What the hell are you talking about you have the build sheet in front of you? Build sheet for what? The fact is that after talking to Scott - he knows a helluva lot more than most people I've seen on here. His mechanic alone I would trust over your whole shop. Admit it, you don't like him. Because you don't like him, this leaves you to believe he is a scammer and lets all the logic go out the window for you. You find me one legitimate customer of Scotts that has proof that he/she has been scammed/ripped off and I will gladly retract everything I've ever said. Until then, continue to make up your lies.

What makes you say I won't get the parts I paid for? He has never had a built engine failure, nor has he had any ANY!!!!! customer complain about getting scammed. You can say that is the truth, but in reality that is YOUR opinion. It is also the OPINION of multiple other people, but you must realize it is an OPINION. It is NOT TRUTH. As me, and everyone has always said in the past - where, please tell me, WHERE is the proof of your allegations of Scott being a scammer? Oh, I'm sorry you have none.

As I said, do not spread this crap here as it is over on my350, as this is not a drama fest board and we actually have admins/mods who care about the content of this website.

With all that said, I'm done trying to explain myself and Scott, to you people. You obviously never will listen to reason. The fact is, if Scott somehow made a 2000whp G35 tomorrow with every kind of dyno to prove it you all would make up some excuses and call it BS. The dyno's weren't calibrated, the weather was off, something was broken, blah blah blah.

I hope you all have a good day
read this and let us know what you think
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/308596

Old 03-12-2009, 10:03 AM
XKR
Originally Posted by escobar929
read this and let us know what you think
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/308596

That was a good one...Dr Philthy would not let go

Old 03-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts
All this crap is really embarassing for SD. I know where I'll be going (and not going, ect) when I need work done after I move back to SD. Thanks guys!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 03:12 PM
XKR
Tony from Motordyne just came forward on my350z and spilled the beans about you evading independent dynos despite his best efforts to mediate on your behalf.

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
It'll never happen.

Back before he got banned, I tried to negotiate an independent dyno for him. We spoke on the phone about it several times but he refused.

I explained to him in every way possible that (if he was telling the truth) it would be entirely in his best personal and financial interest to get the independent dyno (that Philthy generously offered to pay).

There would be nothing to lose and everything to gain. And in a very massive way.

As I explained to him it would turn the entire world of haters upside down if he could only independently verify his claims. If he could do the independent verification it would not only shut up the haters, IT WOULD PUT HIM ON TOP OF THE WORLD AS A TUNING GOD!

Dyno at any independent shop. A local shop. At GTM. At Church Auto. But he refused all suggestions. No matter how I pleaded or tried to reason with him, he evaded and dodged all avenues of vindication.

I also explained that an independant verification would result in a massive financial gain for him. Seriously. If he could do that level of results with that configuration of parts... it would be nothing short of incredible. He could rake in customers from all over the world and make Million$.

While he agreded with the above, he still wouldn't agree to any kind of independent verification.

He said all kinds of things to me that didn't add up or make sense. I EVEN OFFERED TO LET HIM DO THE INDEPENDENT TEST ON MY DYNO. Free!
...but he just evaded or changed the subject.

And I would have given him a totally fair and objective test.

Eventually I gave up. It was all a useless waste of time.

He doesn't have to get an independent verification, but I won't (can't) believe anything he says.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Here's a thread from g35driver about the same car that was started by Scott himself:

https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-...etable-hp.html

:roflmao: at this statement by Scott in his original post:

:roflwtf: 700whp on JWT 700bb turbos at only 14PSI?!?!?!

Does anyone here (besides Lawchick) really think that is possible on turbos that small with a stock displacement 3.5L VQ???

:roflfail: at Scott and Lawchick proclaiming that Jorge, myself, and others are making stuff up when Scott's own words are easily found by using the search function on my350z and g35driver.wned: Simply enter "800" for the keyword and WA2GOOD for the username on the search page for either site.k:
I use to have the 700BB's on my car...so I can tell you first hand that his statement is Even with 100psi's the 700bb would not even come close to those numbers. So those of you that are thinking that you can make that kind of power with anything LESS than the 850BB....THINK AGAIN !!!...And all this crap about not needing a FUEL RETURN LINE to make big power......if you all want to take the chance...go right ahead.

I dont mind anyone charging less or undercutting anyone..Its all fair game.....But BS'ing customers promising them the same kind of power and safty of build as the other shops while ripping them off needs to stop.

I have recieved 8 pm's so far this week asking me why my "POSSE" and I keep asking for the dyno info.......The reason is to prove to you all..YOU ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!!!

The OP that started the **** storm over on My350 paid 25K for a build that we are betting will not make anywhere near 500whp......there are back door bets going on over there that the OP will only get 400 whp on the dyno. Why do we care All this BS is giving the community a bad name.

Last edited by XKR; 03-12-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Guess its just a huge conspiracy people..practically every reputable company here just has a grudge against Scott/Mobile RA for no reason. Time to face the facts, everyone here who is supporting and/or defending this guy. He's been scamming people out of their hard earned money for much too long already. We should do our best to stop that from continuing.

Originally Posted by XKR
Tony from Motordyne just came forward on my350z and spilled the beans about you evading independent dynos despite his best efforts to mediate on your behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrazine
It'll never happen.

Back before he got banned, I tried to negotiate an independent dyno for him. We spoke on the phone about it several times but he refused.

I explained to him in every way possible that (if he was telling the truth) it would be entirely in his best personal and financial interest to get the independent dyno (that Philthy generously offered to pay).

There would be nothing to lose and everything to gain. And in a very massive way.

As I explained to him it would turn the entire world of haters upside down if he could only independently verify his claims. If he could do the independent verification it would not only shut up the haters, IT WOULD PUT HIM ON TOP OF THE WORLD AS A TUNING GOD!

Dyno at any independent shop. A local shop. At GTM. At Church Auto. But he refused all suggestions. No matter how I pleaded or tried to reason with him, he evaded and dodged all avenues of vindication.

I also explained that an independant verification would result in a massive financial gain for him. Seriously. If he could do that level of results with that configuration of parts... it would be nothing short of incredible. He could rake in customers from all over the world and make Million$.

While he agreded with the above, he still wouldn't agree to any kind of independent verification.

He said all kinds of things to me that didn't add up or make sense. I EVEN OFFERED TO LET HIM DO THE INDEPENDENT TEST ON MY DYNO. Free!
...but he just evaded or changed the subject.

And I would have given him a totally fair and objective test.

Eventually I gave up. It was all a useless waste of time.

He doesn't have to get an independent verification, but I won't (can't) believe anything he says.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by XKR
Not too late to go FI....just dont pick the wrong shop
I'm too scared of breaking my car ...

Maybe in another year, or another 10k miles.

As far as picking a good shop, my car won't be anywhere but Forged.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
XKR
Originally Posted by zt967
I'm too scared of breaking my car ...

Maybe in another year, or another 10k miles.

As far as picking a good shop, my car won't be anywhere but Forged.

FOrged or any of this shops that we have listed will be a good pick.....Its alway good to have that feeling in the back of your mind that if something breaks ....they will and can afford to backup their work.

PM any of us if you need any info....we like to help.

Last edited by XKR; 03-12-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
WTB

moderators who can keep threads on track

PST.

My .02c-- I'm coming after intense power's car. I can't wait to do what they're doing without a single decal on my car.

BE BACK IN 4 WEEKS AGAIN LOLOL

Old 03-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^Jtrizzy what up dawg?

havent seen you in a while

Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
WTB

moderators who can keep threads on track

PST.

My .02c-- I'm coming after intense power's car. I can't wait to do what they're doing without a single decal on my car.

BE BACK IN 4 WEEKS AGAIN LOLOL
Lol. It shouldn't be difficult to do. We did it will only 700whp and full weight, and it was a year ago... What does the "decals" have to do with anything?

D

Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
What does the "decals" have to do with anything?

D
I think he means as a privateer with no shop $$$$ backing him.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Back on topic and regards to where this thread is going:

A message to the OP: I have been researching FI and all the shops that are on this forum for years and am just saving so I can finally pull the trigger. I've also read and followed all the threads regarding reputable and shady shops, even that long *** thread over on my350z (how the heck did u guys turn it into a CIA manhunt with over 50+ pages and counting is beyond me but keep up the good work and very entertaining as well as informative )

I've already formed my opinion in regards to RA and Scott and it really all boils down to this. If you really want to go FI, would you really want to bring it to any shop that has any type of controversy surrounding them whether they be true or not? Picture it this way, if there is a hot chick thats rumored to have AIDS but a few guys swear she doesn't, do you still want to take the risk and tap that? I wouldn't think so. I'd say play it safe than sorry and go to someone who has nothing but good reviews to their name since it is such a big investment and there are so many other options available to you. If I was in Cali, I'd say GTM all the way.

Hope that helped.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:06 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
^ Good & Funny Example

Old 03-13-2009, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

yes it is, im getting a bad taste out of both GTM and RA. only time will tell...

Originally Posted by XKR

I use to have the 700BB's on my car...so I can tell you first hand that his statement is Even with 100psi's the 700bb would not even come close to those numbers. So those of you that are thinking that you can make that kind of power with anything LESS than the 850BB....THINK AGAIN !!!...And all this crap about not needing a FUEL RETURN LINE to make big power......if you all want to take the chance...go right ahead.

I dont mind anyone charging less or undercutting anyone..Its all fair game.....But BS'ing customers promising them the same kind of power and safty of build as the other shops while ripping them off needs to stop.

I have recieved 8 pm's so far this week asking me why my "POSSE" and I keep asking for the dyno info.......The reason is to prove to you all..YOU ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!!!

The OP that started the **** storm over on My350 paid 25K for a build that we are betting will not make anywhere near 500whp......there are back door bets going on over there that the OP will only get 400 whp on the dyno. Why do we care All this BS is giving the community a bad name.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Mechanics In Socal