Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Oil Pressure Sensor Hook up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Oil Pressure Sensor Hook up

Installing Oil Pressure gauge and wonder what everyone uses to connect the gauge. I know i can get a Oil filter sandwich or the t fitting adapter. Leaning towards the sandwich just not sure if they make one with a female 1/8 bspt which our senser screws in or if you have to use a 1/8 npt to 1/8 bspt to install a sandwich. Any help would be great have searched for a while.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Received 224 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by dvandriesen
Installing Oil Pressure gauge and wonder what everyone uses to connect the gauge. I know i can get a Oil filter sandwich or the t fitting adapter. Leaning towards the sandwich just not sure if they make one with a female 1/8 bspt which our senser screws in or if you have to use a 1/8 npt to 1/8 bspt to install a sandwich. Any help would be great have searched for a while.
I've been using the Glowshift sandwich plate (ones for oil cooler w/gauge port) and they work well. I replaced my ebay aluminum plate which leaked with these are they have been solid. These comes with 3 port for sensors.

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/Oil-F...-Adapters.aspx

If you're planning on building an oil cooler down the road, buy these and simply plug the gauge to it.

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/oil-c...-adapters.aspx

Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks picked up the first one you listed last night with a 1/8 npt to 1/8bspt adapter to hook the factory sensor into.