Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

A true streetable 500+ at the wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TINMAN
why do i see link to the video,to the website? why you guy sending links everywhere?even in the PM you guys sent me?i don't need to see them.that video is crap.and i know about what you guys called "company" way before it being formed.
and what up with telling people to race at street of willow?
i know Michael is one rich fomo.and he's do nothing but run the track. but does he have to go this extreme? how much sponsor did he offers you guys? 50%? 100%?
tell him give me full sponsorship.give me back all the money i spent on my car and i will work for him.i will promote his name,his business,his cars and whatever else coming my way.

Steve & Stinky (need sponsor)
buddy chill out... i dont work for them nor do i care much about how they rave on and on about making the Z/G something it isnt... i did not post the video for you, i did not send in ur PM, i simply posted it so OTHER people can see it without having to go the website!!!

Last edited by vasqo; 09-16-2005 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can see where he made the mistake. You're pretty new and you posted the link. I'm sure you don't appreciate being linked with them because I sure as hell wouldn't.
Originally Posted by vasqo
buddy chill out... i dont work for them nor do i care much about how they rave on and on about making the Z/G something it isnt... i did not post the video for you, i did not send in ur PM, i simply posted it so OTHER people can see it without having to go the website!!!