Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

A true streetable 500+ at the wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A true streetable 500+ at the wheels

In my experience and scepticisim, I am a true believer in VRT (Violent Racing Technology) They do, and have (example my car) simpley build supercars. By using my, or any 350z and G35,(and many other cars) they can build an awsome untouchable dailey driven sports luxury car. Through their reserch, they have found what works and what doesen't. If you like driving a fanominal sports car like I do, then a VRT package on a G35 is the way to go. Here is their website, Their video speaks for itself ! http://www.violentracing.com ,Thank you to the people at VRT!!

Old 09-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 09-14-2005, 01:00 AM
LOL Tinman!

VRT Sounds good and all...but there are guys who are putting down the same numbers with the same setup and they are not with VRT. Whats the incentive for them to go to VRT rather than finding a tuner shop or garage to do it for them? VRT seems kinda over-confident on their website about beating Porsches and Ferrari's, I dont really care what you say....a Ferrari is a Ferrari.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:04 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ozracer01
LOL Tinman!

VRT Sounds good and all...but there are guys who are putting down the same numbers with the same setup and they are not with VRT. Whats the incentive for them to go to VRT rather than finding a tuner shop or garage to do it for them? VRT seems kinda over-confident on their website about beating Porsches and Ferrari's, I dont really care what you say....a Ferrari is a Ferrari.
Not over-confident! I have seen it done and have done it myself, time and time again (the porsche and Ferrari beat down) Maybe some other people ARE putting down the same numbers. VRT is selling the complete package ie; brakes, suspension, FI, body kits, motor builds, high end sterios, wheel and tire packages. You name it they do it. Not just dyno numbers the WHOLE PACKAGE!, researched and developed and ready to go, complete cars or complete car transformations. A great idea.

Old 09-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but I don't want my stereo installer and body kit shops doing my engine build.

Old 09-14-2005, 09:50 AM
^^^exactly what i'm thinking^^^

Scott..you don't have to go around and introduce VRT to anyone here.more than half people here already know who VRT really is.
they can build an awsome untouchable daily driven sports luxury car.
that untouchable word is hard to swallow my friend.really.
Through their research
maybe when you said research,you mean if you crank up the boost and blow up the car then turn the boost down?because i think if you done enough RESEARCH,you wouldn't called your 500hp (if that's the case) a supercar which will beat everycar out there.
Not over-confident!
if i have to put the words down,it would be BSing
I have seen it done and have done it myself, time and time again (the porsche and Ferrari beat down)
with 500hp yes you can beat lotta cars,porsche and ferrari included.stocks that is.but that doesn't mean you can smoke ALL cars.
Maybe some other people ARE putting down the same numbers.
not MAYBE.it is THE FACT that other peoples putting down BETTER numbers.
VRT is selling the complete package ie; brakes, suspension, FI, body kits, motor builds, high end sterios, wheel and tire packages.
big deal.what special about it?ANYONE can do just that.

see Scott,if you guys just come on to the forum and just simply post your car with pics and numbers,almost all people here will welcome you guys with wide open arms.they'll say nice things.but instead you guys come in with aptitudes.which bug the living shet out of me.i've read a quote somewhere saying "don't start none,don't get none".do you know what that mean?if you play nice,people will play nice with you.my piece of advice is "open your eyes when you walk,because if not,you might step on ****".
but at the end,i think you guys will do ok.because there are tons of young guys who can save up some money and wanting to smoke everybody else with what so called supercar.they will fit the bill perfectly.so good luck to VRT.trust me you do need luck.
btw.you have to excuse that banana man up there.it just that i'm getting horny when the name VRT mentioned.
remember "don't start none,don't get none"

Old 09-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Any good tuner shop can do what you did. It's not like VRT developed anything on their own so what's the big deal? Take a look at my car. http://www.innovationsperformance.co.../alang35tt.php I guess Innovations Performance builds supercars too. Anyways nice car and good luck but please stop these kinds of posts on this board and my350z.com. I'm tired of them getting in the way of useful threads. There isn't a single post you've made that hasn't mentioned VRT. Do you work for them or something? Posting a little late/early for NC aren't we or maybe you're in SD.

Last edited by djniknala; 09-14-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't really wan't to drop 10k+ on a shop that spells muscle "muscile" ON THEIR WEBSITE.

spellcheck=priceless

Old 09-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah honestly, whoever created that site, cant spell worth ****. And a g35 coupe is not a GTR35 in Japan, its a 350GT.

Old 09-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Damn, this guy got OWNED

Old 09-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TINMAN
^^^exactly what i'm thinking^^^

Scott..you don't have to go around and introduce VRT to anyone here.more than half people here already know who VRT really is.

that untouchable word is hard to swallow my friend.really.
maybe when you said research,you mean if you crank up the boost and blow up the car then turn the boost down?because i think if you done enough RESEARCH,you wouldn't called your 500hp (if that's the case) a supercar which will beat everycar out there.

if i have to put the words down,it would be BSing

with 500hp yes you can beat lotta cars,porsche and ferrari included.stocks that is.but that doesn't mean you can smoke ALL cars.

not MAYBE.it is THE FACT that other peoples putting down BETTER numbers.

big deal.what special about it?ANYONE can do just that.

see Scott,if you guys just come on to the forum and just simply post your car with pics and numbers,almost all people here will welcome you guys with wide open arms.they'll say nice things.but instead you guys come in with aptitudes.which bug the living shet out of me.i've read a quote somewhere saying "don't start none,don't get none".do you know what that mean?if you play nice,people will play nice with you.my piece of advice is "open your eyes when you walk,because if not,you might step on ****".
but at the end,i think you guys will do ok.because there are tons of young guys who can save up some money and wanting to smoke everybody else with what so called supercar.they will fit the bill perfectly.so good luck to VRT.trust me you do need luck.
btw.you have to excuse that banana man up there.it just that i'm getting horny when the name VRT mentioned.
remember "don't start none,don't get none"
I didn't start anything! Re-read my post, if you have too. It is just MY and other people I have dealt withs' opinion. You have attacked and took things a little too far my friend. RELAX. BREATHE! I am just simpley stating my experience and first hand opinion, much like you are. The only difference here is I am not attacking you, AM I! I and other people, have tried to run on the track with even bigger numbers than 500+ whp. in these "street cars" and find out real quick (by lack of grip and slower lap times) that too much power=slower lap times!

N-E-ways I will just let the transponder lap times speak for themselves. I invite as many people that wanna go, to the track to see what kind of real world numbers (in the way of lap times) everyone can come up with. It would be FUN and a real eye opening experience for most. ALL IN GOOD FUN, OF COURSE!! I hope everyone has a great experience in thier Z or G, no matter what thier asperations are. Isn't this all about fun and passion for this hobby anyways! Lets not forgett that!

Old 09-14-2005, 04:40 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by wa2good
I didn't start anything! Re-read my post, if you have too. It is just MY and other people I have dealt withs' opinion. You have attacked and took things a little too far my friend. RELAX. BREATHE! I am just simpley stating my experience and first hand opinion, much like you are. The only difference here is I am not attacking you, AM I! I and other people, have tried to run on the track with even bigger numbers than 500+ whp. in these "street cars" and find out real quick (by lack of grip and slower lap times) that too much power=slower lap times!

N-E-ways I will just let the transponder lap times speak for themselves. I invite as many people that wanna go, to the track to see what kind of real world numbers (in the way of lap times) everyone can come up with. It would be FUN and a real eye opening experience for most. ALL IN GOOD FUN, OF COURSE!! I hope everyone has a great experience in thier Z or G, no matter what thier asperations are. Isn't this all about fun and passion for this hobby anyways! Lets not forgett that!
Wait a minute...this is a post from TurboTim on VRT (TurboTim is with SFR Racing, who bulit Tinman's car)

"Hmmmmmm.Sounds familiar.This is a local company that started up recently in San Diego.We built the turbo kit,motor and tuned it on the dyno.It makes 510 at the wheels but is a far cry from Tinmans car.Lets do a comparison.........

VRT 350Z-SFR built short block with Arias 8.6 to 1 pistons,Pauter rods.SFR stage 1 heads, stock valves, ported with Nismo cams.SFR turbo kit, Super 60 turbos, with stage 2 turbine wheels, 48 A/R housings.Fuel system,in tank Walboro with 480cc injectors,SX regulator.Exhaust-Stillen.Suspension-JIC majic. Brakes- AP Racing. Wheels-Volk

Tinmans car-SFR built short block with Arias pistons,Pauter rods.SFR stage 3 heads, 1mm oversize Ferrea valve train, extensive porting on intake and exhaust,Stage 2 Nismo cams. SFR turbo kit with super 60s, stage 3 turbine wheels.63 A/R housings,fuel system in-tank Walboro,720 cc injectors,CJ rails,Stainless fuel lines,SX regulator.Exhaust,SFR Y-pipe,Fujitsubo Legalis.Suspension-Steve chime in here. Brakes-Stop-tech.Wheels-HRE

So the comparison is done.Since I built both cars I can tell you that Steves car will rip the VRT car a new ***. Steves car is capable of another 75-100 horsepower at the wheels at the same 14 psi boost level.

On another note........beware of VRT.They go around taking advantage of smaller companies such as ourselves to promote themselves and their mediocre race program.There is also a video going around of VRT but in fact....... most of the stuff in it was filmed in our shop of us doing work on thier car! So think about this before you have any work done by them. Speed Force Racing no longer sells or supports VRT.Take care."

Old 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Well my "real world G" puts down 360 rwhp and scares the **** out of me every time i mass the gas so Ihope 500 rwhp just makes you that much more of a man. I bet I didn't spend half the money you did and my overall joy with my setup has to be higher than yours. If you built your car to sell parts and race people to see who has a better lap number then your need to grow a pair at some point and enjoy what you have. We are all glad you spent your money on 500 rwhp, but no one cares about you and your own special little car. Everyone's car on here is special whether it's stock or 600 rwhp, but last I check no one made a post to preach about why there set up is better than someone elses. That like DJ going into a maxima forum and preaching about their Turbo G so get over it.

Old 09-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by djniknala
Any good tuner shop can do what you did. It's not like VRT developed anything on their own so what's the big deal? Take a look at my car. Do you work for them or something?
+1. Seems like these guys have launched a full out marketing campaign for VRT in the past couple of days.

Like Tinman said, if you would just post pics, vids, and numbers you would get compliments and maybe some business. VRT isn't doing anything special that any other qualified shop couldn't do....example: SGP, CJM, CPrace, Brainstorm, Dynocomp, Speed Dreams, etc. You guys try way to fuking hard and because of your attitude I wouldn't get as much as my oil changed at VRT.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Gman2004
+1. Seems like these guys have launched a full out marketing campaign for VRT in the past couple of days.

Like Tinman said, if you would just post pics, vids, and numbers you would get compliments and maybe some business. VRT isn't doing anything special that any other qualified shop couldn't do....example: SGP, CJM, CPrace, Brainstorm, Dynocomp, Speed Dreams, etc. You guys try way to fuking hard and because of your attitude I wouldn't get as much as my oil changed at VRT.
What attitude? I am just talking about my experience like everyone else here is. My car is 1 of allmost 5 of the happy clients they have allready and GROWING! . PLEASE QUIT the bashing!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A true streetable 500+ at the wheels