Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolz...

Old 09-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by vision619
Do you mean hostility or defense?
Let’s see…
Hey Tinman, bring your BS to me. Ask ME questions. Tell ME why VRT sucks like you say it does. Do you really want to get in to this? Does Tim? Do you want to go there? Are you saying the companies we work with like JWT and NISMO aren't the best in the business? Are you saying we don't know what we are doing? And what do you base this off of?
Then I will respect you. Until then, you’re a child with nothing better to do then run your mouth on these boards. And oh yeah … Bring your SPR car to the Dyno tough guy. Any one you want, any time. Not even the track. If you want to talk all this $hit, then you need to back it up.
Instead of running your mouth, why don't you run your SPR car against ours at the track? Any of ours. Hell even the Z we have without the built engine like you have. Bring it big boy since your so knowledgeable about VRT. Should be a no brainier for you.
Yeah. LMAO. That's funny. Really funny. I don't get it. we build 600+ HP cars with some of the biggest names in the industry and this is you guys' response? Are you just bored? We have said this WAY too many times. Any track, any date, anywhere any other comany. Bring your best car. Just bring it. That's it. Period. No more bashing on the boards. Lets get this done with. Get the fastest car you guys can get together and meet us ANYWHERE IN THE US. Then we'll all have something to talk about.
Looks like hostility to me.

I really think you should rethink the way you represent yourselves on these forums. I’ve read the threads here and over at my350z and all I see is defensiveness and hostility towards the members. Do you think that will earn our business? This all started with a PM (or was it email?) to TINMAN talking trash. It’s snowballed from there and you guys seem to be digging the hole even deeper ever since. When TINMAN first posted about the message he got, no one had heard of VRT. I did a quick search and found your website. I thought it was kind of peculiar that the stats for every car listed were EXACTLY the same. Then all this crap on the forums started and I just couldn’t believe the way you guys were behaving. TINMAN is a very well respected and established member of this forum. Coming here and attacking him and other members won’t earn you any brownie points.

You have the right to defend your business, that’s a given, but you need to find a way to be a little more diplomatic about it. Maybe you should consider hiring a PR firm or add agency to help your image.

Old 09-29-2005, 02:07 AM
Devil's Advocate
Originally Posted by Vision619
We're more concerned about building quality cars than spelling the word "coupe" right. But i guess if you really really need something bad to say about us and have no base for anything concrete, then there you go.
Your posts here and on My350Z are entirely unprofessional. That by itself is concrete enough for me. If you really want to let the cars speak for themselves then maybe you should consider being quiet.

Having said that I am looking forward to seeing the JWT kit in action.

Last edited by roneski; 09-29-2005 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:20 AM
skeleton just summed my thoughts pretty nicely.
bravo2u

Old 09-29-2005, 02:54 AM
Received 42 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by roneski
Your posts here and on My350Z are entirely unprofessional. That by itself is concrete enough for me. If you really want to let the cars speak for themselves then maybe you should consider being quiet.

Having said that I am looking forward to seeing the JWT kit in action.

Yep, I plan on getting a JWT kit installed as soon as it comes out and gets completely CARB'ed.

Certainly not from any installer with that kind of attitude, though.

Dave

Old 09-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EEAASSYY everybody. First off, My colleague Mike S. (Vision619) may have gotten a little out of control on these particular instances. I for one know exactly where he is coming from. It is difficult to put your heart, soul, blood, sweat, tears, money, and belief into a company like WE have, and then have to listen to a selected few of you do nothing but bash and try to pick apart EVERY LITTLE flaw you can find and some that are even OUTRIGHT LIES. Put yourself in this position for a minute, and you try NOT to take all of this personally.
In the future I will not post anything on this message board that can be misinterpreted as advertisement until the monitors approve our sponsorship application. Sorry.
NOW, can we all move ahead to the real purpose of this message forum and stop the mud slinging!!!?

Old 09-29-2005, 09:42 AM
WOW..you are mad..did i made you? i'm sorry..come here give me a hug.
i want to say so much but you know what? i won't.this is the last post from me about VRT.it just hit me that all this time by getting back and forth with you guys,i actually getting VRT name out there.you guys should thanks me.i can't believe i spent so much times reading your posts and responded to them.the more i poke into,the more **** plying out.so you guys are making 600+ now and very soon will be 700+ and 800+ right? and this is with JWT kit that not even release by it own company yet?oh ****,what am i doing getting into it again.ok game over.few more thing before i go.i really don't hate you guys.i just dislike you,why?i don't know.it hard to pin point one reason.c'mon,wake up and smell the cow ****.and you can stop calling peoples out to race with you.i don't thing that will work.oh wait there'll be some young kids that will follow you.keep trying.
anyway.good luck and good bye.
love you all...muuuaaa
Steve

Old 09-29-2005, 11:09 AM
If someone brings their car to VRT(with money in hand) can they even install the JWT kit? I thought JWT said the kit won't be available for the a few months. (sorry I can't resist saying my next statement) "At VRT we build Supercars...in a few months." Sorry I had to say it. Call me childish. I'm sure your cars will prove themselves but until then, calm down. You guys are noobs to the boards(maybe not Nissans) so respect will be granted in time. Best of luck and sorry for the jokes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hows VRT? Violent Racing Technology