G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I Got Cought

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2006 | 07:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JOKER
^ Cops? Yeah They'r gay. They all gay

id watch sayin that on here. there are quite a plentiful few police officers with Gs on this site... myself not included, but choose your words wisely

Old 09-23-2006 | 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by filanj
id watch sayin that on here. there are quite a plentiful few police officers with Gs on this site... myself not included, but choose your words wisely
I agree with u, but most of them are. There are some great police officers that i know and met who do their job by getting criminals off the street instead of giving me a ticket for making the right turn too fast and marking it as a misdeamenor and towing my car just because he had nothing else to do and spent 2 hours just standing there and making money by doing nothing!

Old 09-23-2006 | 08:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I agree with u, but most of them are. There are some great police officers that i know and met who do their job by getting criminals off the street instead of giving me a ticket for making the right turn too fast and marking it as a misdeamenor and towing my car just because he had nothing else to do and spent 2 hours just standing there and making money by doing nothing!

well yeah same... tru that, but the more you make nice with; the more name drops you can pull! it's a love hate relationship

Old 09-24-2006 | 02:26 PM
go to court and tell em it was raining as hell and that's why u ended up losing traction

Old 09-24-2006 | 08:44 PM
Why were cops on bikes in the pouring rain?

Old 09-24-2006 | 10:56 PM
Florida G35 Club
that suks

Old 09-25-2006 | 03:52 AM
Originally Posted by 06BLACKMT
Why were cops on bikes in the pouring rain?
You should move to the NW sometime. Cops on bicycles expect to get wet from time to time. They were also probably already peddling their asses off on their way to shelter when they saw a easy mark sitting at a stop light. On a side note I got a long lecture about how dangerous motorcycles were and my licsence taken away bya police officer when I was 17 for accelerating too quickly to the posted speed limit of 30 on my motorcycle. (Did not break traction, did not lift the front tire off the ground, just acceleration.) My parents had to call his commanding officer to get licsence back from him, which incidently got him into some trouble as well. As for the police that i have met in my time, I have to say some are good, some are average, and then are a that seem they have something to prove. And just because one does or doesn't give you a ticket doesn't make them good, in fact the best police officer I ever met ended up writing me my largest a ticket, but it was one I deserved.

Old 09-25-2006 | 09:19 AM
You should have driven away. That reminds me the scene from Duke of Hazard: "Are you a cop?". "No, arh, campus cop". "Bye!". Peeled out.

Old 09-25-2006 | 04:42 PM
I come out of the bank, jump in my coupe and take off.

Do a little sliding on the way out, make couple of turns and stop at the red light.

I got $180 ticket for BREAKING TRACTION.

I told them BS and we agreed to see each other in court.
your logic is almost as good as your english

Old 09-25-2006 | 05:00 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
^it worked so far so i'm sticking to it

As far as cops GAY.
Everyone thinks that if you are a COP you are one step away from being an Angel. Cops are regular people, they are as bad as the criminals they catch. In almost every news report you hear about police officer do this or do that. Yeah there are good ones out there, but it does not make them better them me. So yeah Cops are good and Cops are BAD but cop or not you are a human. It's just hapend that you have a job that requires uniform.

Old 09-25-2006 | 05:10 PM
^it worked so far so i'm sticking to it

As far as cops GAY.
Everyone thinks that if you are a COP you are one step away from being an Angel. Cops are regular people, they are as bad as the criminals they catch. In almost every news report you hear about police officer do this or do that. Yeah there are good ones out there, but it does not make them better them me. So yeah Cops are good and Cops are BAD but cop or not you are a human. It's just hapend that you have a job that requires uniform.

how old are you? you act like your 12

You admit to breaking the law, then cry cause you got cought. Does this make sense to anyone?

sucks you got a ticket but you admit to sliding/ breaking traction and your excuse for the ticket is cops are human and they are gay.

Old 09-25-2006 | 06:03 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by Derek173
how old are you? you act like your 12

You admit to breaking the law, then cry cause you got cought. Does this make sense to anyone?

sucks you got a ticket but you admit to sliding/ breaking traction and your excuse for the ticket is cops are human and they are gay.

CRY? I have no problem with me getting a ticket. I was spinning my tires for two blocks. I admit that the ticket is all mine. Someone said that there are cops on this form and that i shold be careful calling them GAY, that is what the whole "COPS ARE HUMANS" speach was all about. Ever heard comersial about HD radio "listen between stations" I guess i need to be selling device helping ppl read between the lines.

Last edited by JOKER; 01-20-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-25-2006 | 06:58 PM
I come out of the bank, jump in my coupe and take off.

Do a little sliding on the way out, make couple of turns and stop at the red light.

I got $180 ticket for BREAKING TRACTION.

I told them BS and we agreed to see each other in court.

how is it BS?

Old 09-25-2006 | 08:02 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
Stop Trying to get into argument with me, We'r family here

Old 09-26-2006 | 12:37 AM
^ he has to push his cop mentality as usual, because he doesn't realise that this is not his workplace and he doesn't have more authority to abuse than a average person.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Got Cought