G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I Got Cought

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2006 | 06:47 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
I Got Caught

Yesterday was a rainy day (not just a weather-wise)

After work I had to stop by the Bank and deposit some $$. I go to the bank that is closest to me and begin the process of cashing comckeks ( those take looooooong time to process) and I had 7 of them. So banker goes through the checks and then when it's time to cash them I realize that my ID is in the coupe, and coupe is in KENT (I’m in Tacoma) My wife took it to work. So I jump in my car go to her work drop the car off and get the coupe and go to the bank in Kent. Fking banker refuses to cash my checks I got so freaking pissssssssed at her. I come out of the bank, jump in my coupe and take off. Do a little sliding on the way out, make couple of turns and stop at the red light. About 50 seconds after I look in my mirror and see a Cop on a bicycle closing up on me. I lock my door just in case. He comes up to my car and knocks on my window. I open it up.
COP: Do you know how fast you were going?
ME: (With a huge smile on my face pointing to the red light in front of me) ZERO
He asked me for my license and told me to pull over to the parking lot. Another bicycle cop showed up and they started their ticket issuing process. 10 minutes later and few more pointless conversations with officer I got $180 ticket for BREAKING TRACTION. I told them BS and we agreed to see each other in court. So I get all my papers back and take off to other bank where I can get my checks cashed. as soon as I take off I check for my documents and realize that my registration is not present. I turn around and go back, cruse around the block, go back and forth and there is no sign of those cops. I decide to go to bank and get that taken care of later. Went into the bank got my **** all finished, come out of the bank and there is freaking STORM outside. It rained soooooooooooo bad that I could hardly see my car on the parking lot. On my way home I notice a police cruiser sitting in jack in the box parking lot (pulled someone over) I driver up to him and ask him if he could locate those two officers for me that got my registration (it rains pretty heavy) So this cops helps me out and got them on the radio. Them bastards in the police station already worming their feet.
So this story ended with me being wet to the bones and proudly owning a ticket for breaking traction.

Last edited by JOKER; 09-19-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-22-2006 | 06:51 PM
Canada, eh?
Premier Member
lol, that sucks. good luck in court.

Old 09-22-2006 | 06:58 PM
Hmm...Man, that was one hard read. Spell check, punctuations, etc. will go a long way when you write a long story like that Anywho, tell the judge that your car has traction control and that you can't make the car's tire spin. If it does, then it's Infiniti's fault. Also, prove to them you have the traction control. Of course, it'll be hard to prove that you didn't turn it off other then the fact that this is your only ticket, it was raining hard and you have no control over Mother Nature, etc. Well, good luck

Last edited by mephistomyhero; 09-23-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2006 | 07:29 PM
Puntuation?

Man, why were you cashing all of those checks and why wouldn't they do it for you? And why would go drive to your gal's work and swap cars? Why not just get the registration out of your G and drive back in the car you were in? I'm assuming there was an original reason for your gal to have taken your car.

So many holes in the story. You are the worst story teller.

Aside from that, sorry about the ticket. Cop$ are lame.

Old 09-22-2006 | 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by whyjay91
Puntuation?

Man, why were you cashing all of those checks and why wouldn't they do it for you? And why would go drive to your gal's work and swap cars? Why not just get the registration out of your G and drive back in the car you were in? I'm assuming there was an original reason for your gal to have taken your car.

So many holes in the story. You are the worst story teller.

Aside from that, sorry about the ticket. Cop$ are lame.
+1^ On the cops...... I must say that was a weird story.But good luck to ya in court.!!!

Old 09-22-2006 | 09:53 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by ZXERT
Good story. "Breaking Traction" Is a bull**** ticket ***** cops give when thats all they have. If I were you I would say it was raining, your shoes were wet and you accidently slipped off the clutch and broke traction because the ground was wet. Im betting you dont get a ticket.
that would be good excuse except that my tires were spinning trough two blocks but that's ok. My pre paid legal will take care of it.

do not blame spelling on me fellas. IT'S ALL MICROSOFT WORD'S FAULT.

and to those that want to know why I switched the cars. I LOOOOOOOOOVE MY G. And I missed her soooooo much. But the real reason is: I had to go home to Tacoma and traffic at that hour was sooooooooo bad but my G has 5% tint .........You can’t see how many people in the car........Carpool here we cooooooome.

Old 09-22-2006 | 09:57 PM
do you mean you got caught? no on another note fight the ticket

Old 09-22-2006 | 10:00 PM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
^^^^FACK fellas I only speak this language 7 years of my life.
You got the fking point. . yes yes caught is the correct way to spell.

Old 09-22-2006 | 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by boosterM
do you mean you got caught? no on another note fight the ticket
Last time i checked this is not an English Language forum, and people don't teach others how to spell.

Old 09-22-2006 | 11:14 PM
Joker is it marked as a misdemeanor or infraction on the ticket?

Old 09-23-2006 | 12:57 AM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
infraction^

Old 09-23-2006 | 07:18 AM
pretty gay!!

Old 09-23-2006 | 11:01 AM
|
CLUB MODERATOR
^ Cops? Yeah They'r gay. They all gay

Old 09-23-2006 | 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by JOKER
that would be good excuse except that my tires were spinning trough two blocks but that's ok. My pre paid legal will take care of it.

do not blame spelling on me fellas. IT'S ALL MICROSOFT WORD'S FAULT.

and to those that want to know why I switched the cars. I LOOOOOOOOOVE MY G. And I missed her soooooo much. But the real reason is: I had to go home to Tacoma and traffic at that hour was sooooooooo bad but my G has 5% tint .........You can’t see how many people in the car........Carpool here we cooooooome.
loosing traction thats real good Bu11$hit I got ticket like that in Florida they called it "illegal start" I was like WTF is that? where we racing?!

FYI pre-paid legal sucks ***** the biggest ones u can find ...waste of $$

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Got Cought