The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

is this a good price 20K G35 coupe ivory pearl

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is this a good price 20K G35 coupe ivory pearl

im thinking about purchasing a g35 coupe from an infiniti dealer.....

this is the deal

04 coupe AT 49,000 miles certified pre owned.......has rear spolier n mud guards....18" wheels

very clean

no sunroof...no leather.......

factory warranty good till 08 august

extended warranty available for $1890 4yr 48k.....

i need some feedback guys.....

help me out...

Merry Xmas to everyone...

Attached Thumbnails is this a good price 20K G35 coupe ivory pearl-inf.jpg   is this a good price 20K G35 coupe ivory pearl-inf1.jpg  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
no sunroof, no leather = BASE model...

for a few grand more (1-2g), you could probably get a fully loaded model

Old 12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
wow, i thought they only had the cloth interior in 03... but yea, i agree... u can find a similarly priced one with leather. or u might get them to drop the price of this to 18k or so...

Old 12-24-2007, 10:21 PM
RPL
What does "no leather" mean? I've never really heard it so I can't really imagine what it could possibly mean

Old 12-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by rockd
wow, i thought they only had the cloth interior in 03... but yea, i agree... u can find a similarly priced one with leather. or u might get them to drop the price of this to 18k or so...

i appreciate the response.....man this is in my budget.....

im putting $5000 down, i just got out of school..its #$% hard as hell to get approve for a car loan..this would be my 1st car loan.,...

this delaership got me approved through chase with a a not soo good interest rate....

my limit in looking for these cars is maxed at $21k.....

only way i can get approve..if you guys check autotrader. around the boston area my choices are very limited especially from an infiniti dealership.....

Old 12-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
No leather? That was only in 03 on the base model...

Old 12-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Beebo
No leather? That was only in 03 on the base model...
guy..im tellin you..im thinking bout buyin the car...its an 04 without leather....

Old 12-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I would skip it, the pre 05 interiors are ****ty enough as it is, if you're driving around in it without leather or sunroof you might as well have bought an Altima or something. To be honest I haven't ever seen a G35 without leather, I'd be curious to see what the interior looks like!

If your budget is $21k max then look into a 350z, I don't really understand why you are looking at cars priced at the fringe of your budget.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Paid $21k otd for my OB 6spd, 48k miles with leather/sunroof/brembos/spoiler. You can probably find a little bit better deal if you search more.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:44 AM
look around ...a lot.

Old 12-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^^+1

Old 12-25-2007, 08:52 AM
I'd pass. You can do better for just a bit more money.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=31
Work on your financing, hit up your local banks/credit unions, if you can talk to DCU, they do package deals w/ CC, checking, auto loan, direct deposit, bill pay with a lower interest on the auto loan.
Hit some of the online auto loan quote sites and get different quotes from different companies. The worst they can say is no.
Consider asking someone to co-sign. Realize if you do get a co-signer you can NEVER be late w/ even a single payment. You will not be just screwing your credit but your co-signers as well.
If the dealer is giving you a crappy finance rate, you can probably do better and spend a little more on the car but keep the monthly payments the same. You just need to do the work to apply for, and find a better financing deal.
Good Luck!

Old 12-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RPL
What does "no leather" mean? I've never really heard it so I can't really imagine what it could possibly mean
+1, in Chicago area, the market is flooded with G Coupes. You could probably find one here pretty cheap.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Did you check KBB.com. Out here (San Diego area) they seem to be more expensive, and that might not be all that bad of a price. I guaranty you that the person who had that car took a hit when trading it due to the lack of leather and moonroof. I can hear the dealer now telling them that without those things, the car would be hard to sell. Then, when you try to buy it, the dealer acts like it's no big deal.
I agree, tell them $18,500. See where that takes you. (Assuming it is an otherwise good car).

Old 12-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by RiledUp
I'd pass. You can do better for just a bit more money.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=31
Work on your financing, hit up your local banks/credit unions, if you can talk to DCU, they do package deals w/ CC, checking, auto loan, direct deposit, bill pay with a lower interest on the auto loan.
Hit some of the online auto loan quote sites and get different quotes from different companies. The worst they can say is no.
Consider asking someone to co-sign. Realize if you do get a co-signer you can NEVER be late w/ even a single payment. You will not be just screwing your credit but your co-signers as well.
If the dealer is giving you a crappy finance rate, you can probably do better and spend a little more on the car but keep the monthly payments the same. You just need to do the work to apply for, and find a better financing deal.
Good Luck!
yes i appreiciate ur response....i dont have a cosigner....

i need an auto so my girl can drive tooo.....

i only trust big dealerships...no small time dealers...i almost go screwed like dat.........

i found 1 in chicago, but thats chicago........

i tried the online banks...no luck....i hardly have any credit..im trying to rebuild it now.....

only ppl got me approved were dealerships...

im also trying to buy now since its Winter and i can get them at a cheaper price...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: is this a good price 20K G35 coupe ivory pearl