The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Blaah! How do you guys protect your G at night?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 04:31 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Blaah! How do you guys protect your G at night?

God Damit!!! For the second time this month there has been a suspicious car outside of my house, I can't sleep right now.

I'm wondering what you guys do to feel safe at night... I would usually park in the garage but my mom thought it was cute to tear it down and make it a living room.

Right now my G is backed all the way up in my drive way and its almost touching my house... I have my moms jeep parked right next to it, and my bros maxima parked right in front with the noses almost touching. I was going to park another car to the other side of my G but my dad came out I started yelling at me for making all that noise.

I'm seriously paranoid right now, my hands are trembling.

First time at 2 AM in the fvcking morning I was leaving my driveway to get some food for me and my bro... As I'm pulling out a pick up blocks off the exit and I can't leave my driveway.... A mexican dude gets out and didn't even see me backing out, surprised he says "oh, heyy whats up? Do you need your lawn done? The rocks cleaned up? Your mom usually pays me to come and do it for you guys." Ummm yeah, at 2 in the fvcking morning? I told him to please leave and come back in the morning. He leaves, I come back from taco bell and low and behold, that fvcker and his friend is parked in front of my house again He sees me and takes off.

Tonight, I'm loading up as much tires in the G as I can because I'm doing some trades tomorrow morning so I want to save myself the hassle and do it now. Mind you, its midnight. I'm moving along my business and I finally notice a green honda accord circling around the block a bunch of times... They were watching me move in and out of my back yard picking up a couple rims and tires. Finally I get everything out and its all laying on the drive way. As I'm stuffing everything in G they park across the street and turn their lights off, just straight up looking at me( I can see them). I walk inside my house for a drink of water and those bastards creeped up 2 more houses! They move when I come out and circle around the block, they are now parked right next to my driveway. A good 30 seconds later they move back to where they are originally parked... I'm mad now. I finish up, start the car and put the lights on.. Car was perfectly elevated so that the lights had a huge glare on them both moved there heads to dodge the beams. I pull out of my driveway nice and slooooooow.. Drive up next to them and gave them a good stare, made eye contact with both and gave a good amount of throttle so they could hear my exhaust. I circle around the neighborhood a couple times and they're gone.

I'm paranoid right now, my G is sandwiched between my house and 2 cars (soon to be 3). Now I'm sitting up in my room w/ the light on constantly checking outside.

Sheesh!

How do you guys protect your rides?

Last edited by officerdbag; 07-10-2008 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh **** bro... I wouldve b scared too... That's creepy..
y don't u call 911 n tell em there's some guys outside that make u feel disturbed...

Old 07-10-2008, 04:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
sleep in your car

with a gun. lol, jk

Old 07-10-2008, 05:00 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^^

I haaaaaaate dealing with cops, they want every single bit of info about you and your life.. Whats going on, full story, why? this that blah blah blah, then at the end they say they can't do anything.

I would sleep in my car, but I'm not a security guard anymore lol.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Originally Posted by dvsmeth0dz
sleep in your car

with a gun. lol, jk

LOL that is what I was thinking 2... Lol

Old 07-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
this is what happened to mine, parked behind my backyard.https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic/215740-i-feel-so-angry.html

get a weather resistant motion detector that beeps inside your house when someone passes it. http://www.homesecuritystore.com/motion_detectors.html

right now i have flood lights that are aim at the car, any movements and it'll turn on. Either it'll deter them away or help them in stealing crap cause the whole backyard is lit so they don't have to carry puny flashlights.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:47 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
My G is parked in the garage every night and I have a big sign on the house "Beware of big dick. It rapes anything that moves"

Old 07-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
My G is parked in the garage every night and I have a big sign on the house "Beware of big dick. It rapes anything that moves"
^^^ROFL!

get some motion sensor lights! a camera perhaps. Like those webcams you hook up to your PC.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JOKER

this is a good thread... i need ideas on how to protect my G too

Old 07-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
I would call the cops, or stand outside and write down the license plate # when they come around again.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
my G is in a underground garage under my apt complex and noone can come in or out without a security card that opens the garage..and its monitored 24/7..but i would be scared to haha seeing a unknown ride in front of my crib.do you have nice rims or something? that they want to steal

Old 07-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i guess a viper alarm would be a start

Old 07-10-2008, 04:06 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts

This is my G's alarm system, Its under my bed.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Not so common sence....!

Like Joker I keep my G inside a locked garage, locked when I'm not driving it.
Then there's my guard dog Bob who has failed on at least one occasion to
protect anything. (Especially anything of value)

Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Call the cops man. Seriously, these guys are going to jack you.

Put bananas in their tailpipe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Blaah! How do you guys protect your G at night?