The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Sad News...very dissapointed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2009 | 08:55 PM
|
Originally Posted by pattyskin
Glad you got a new G picked out easily, sometimes it's hard to find one in the type/color which you'd like.

I kinda doubt you'd be the first person to have a specific exhaust when it has been out for a few months, especially since they probably sponsor cars who got the exhaust for free before it was even for sale
I here you. Im glad and mostly relieved that I found another one. As for the exhaust, I know i wouldn't literally be the first, but "may" be the first on the forum to have it... hehe just wanted to stir some excitement among fellow G drivers.....

Old 03-30-2009 | 01:21 PM
hustlas and thieves!

Old 04-01-2009 | 02:44 AM
Shouldve bought it and then sued him w/ the lemon law that is if it applies in FL. then he would have been F*&%$d for trying a sly one on u....

Old 04-01-2009 | 12:16 PM
|
yeah.. but a pain in the A$$ to go through all that. yhe still wont give me my deposit back for $500 though. Im pissed about that.

Old 04-03-2009 | 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by FavorableFlavor
Please tell me the vin isn't JNKCV54E26M704251

I ask because I was looking at a car that sounds exactly like what you're saying, and the autocheck shows it as clear, but carfax reports it as a total loss. Check the titling on it. At 1500 miles on a 3 year old car, change the oil ASAP, because chances are it's the original 3 year old oil....
Like I said in the other thread when you first posted about this. I wasn't gonna say anything more until you confirmed it was the same car but...

Yea that thing was ragged out and rebuilt. Autocheck shows it clean, carfax shows it totaled by the insurance company. I also checked out the company on BBB and they have a bunch of complaints for false advertising and misleading sales practices.

Any 3 year old car with 1200 miles is gonna really set off my suspect-o-meter. I'm in orlando and looked at this very same car when i was shopping around. Me and my girl went and sat in it, and it looked ragged out inside. The nav system had a bunch of new jersey addresses in it, but they were trying to claim it was a florida car. Something wasn't quite right... and then i cranked the engine.

Me and the GF looked at each other, didn't say anything, and got out as fast as we could. Something was very very very wrong with that car. The fact that they were being shadey as hell with the listing, nothing added up, and then engine knock and slight ping on the motor?

Yea, we ran, not walked, but RAN from that car.

After leaving and driving away, I was telling the GF that I feel really sorry for the next sucker to come along. If they don't do their research, and come into that situation not know what to look for, they are going to get royally screwed on that car.

Bad dealer, very very bad dealer.

Old 04-05-2009 | 07:20 PM
|
^^^ WOW i cant believe that. Yes that was the same car as the one i saw. What i bunch of thieves! False advertising for sure..... I should report to the BBB... they also told me that the CARFAX was clean.... which they sent me a copy of.... and it didnt show that the car was totaled.

Old 04-06-2009 | 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by DanielG35
^^^ WOW i cant believe that. Yes that was the same car as the one i saw. What i bunch of thieves! False advertising for sure..... I should report to the BBB... they also told me that the CARFAX was clean.... which they sent me a copy of.... and it didnt show that the car was totaled.
They might be doctoring their carfax then... here's what I had on the car as of Feb 4th, 2009 - Not sure what file they sent you either.. I just had a look at their database (don't ask) and they still don't have a carfax for that car in there, just the autocheck.

12/23/2005 New Jersey
Police Report
Case #20418046 Accident reported
in Passaic County
Involving left rear impact
It hit a parked motor vehicle
Left rear primarily damaged
Vehicle towed
CARFAX began reporting information from this source on 05/03/2006.

03/15/2006 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept. TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
Title or registration issued
to insurance company

Autocheck showed:

12/23/2005 TOTOWA, NJ State Agency
LEFT REAR IMPACT WITH A PARKED
VEHICLE
VEHICLE WAS TOWED (Case
#:20418046)
03/15/2006 TRENTON, NJ 745
Motor Vehicle
Dept.
TITLE (Title #:MA200607400000323)

Sorry about your 500$, if its worth your time you can probably take them to small claims court; otherwise just be glad you didn't go through with it

Last edited by FavorableFlavor; 04-06-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: speelingz