The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

BEWARE of user MALIY06!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The the seller obviously did what he could to resolve the situation and the OP has just continued to make things difficult. Therefore, I can't really find fault with the seller.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Caveat Emptor +

Old 05-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 05-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you just look at the photo, you would not see the crack/soot. I did buy online and I did pay way too much for used T PRO pipes, not megan. Honestly, would any of you guys send pipes back to a dishonest seller? I wasn't going to take the risk. So I paid $130 for $50 ebay test pipes. I know I screwed up on the buying, but come on...Im going by the sellers words.

And the Maliy06, quit acting like going to school full time and working a fulltime job is the hardest thing in the world. Ive done it and Im sure atleast 75% of poeple on here have...It's life. I work 75 hours a week 7 days a week...and I have time. I especially have time when I sell stuff and have someone elses money in my hand and they are expecting an orderly delivery.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Dude, don't act like you were all perfect in this. Far from it. He didn't see or notice the crack and neither did you. He offered to give you a full refund and you chose not to take him up on it. Don't go calling him dishonest when you never tested that honesty. He could have just as easily said F-U but instead he offered a full refund. What would you have had him do? Drive to your house and give you a cash refund? Instead you went and had them welded and now continue to complain.

And you had more to go on than the seller's words. You had a picture that wasn't consistent with the description, but you didn't do the legwork to find out what exactly you were buying, so quit crying after the fact that they weren't Megans. It's your fault you bought the wrong thing. Take some personal responsibility.

And yes, trying to ship an exhaust is not an easy thing to do. Apparently we're not all Superman like you, but fortunately most of us aren't so vindictive and uptight either. I just bought 4 wheels from a full-time student and he told me he had mid-terms and would get them out as soon as he could. So I said just send them when you get the chance. His grades were more important to me than whether I got the wheels a few days sooner.

And to file a complaint because he didn't ship it in the time frame you expected him to? Sheesh, get some therapy. Did you establish an exact schedule as to when it was going to be shipped? Did you contact him and ask about shipping when it wasn't done to your satisfaction? Did you consider for one minute cutting him some slack because he was a student? Oh wait, we know the answer to that last one. NO!

The lesson I've learned from all this is that it's you, PMR g_s, that I won't ever do business with. Who needs the hassle?

Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^amen!

Old 05-15-2009, 03:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys, i really didnt see the crack when i was sending them out.

as for the waiting period, i dont think three days to wait until i ship it out is a long time.

and about the name, i didnt even know that megans and t pros were totally different brands.

i thought these test pipes were called megan t-pros, i really though it was the name of them.

You guys could believe me or not, but im telling the truth, and i did everything i could to resolve this situation, even though he caused me out about all of this.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by maliy06
Guys, i really didnt see the crack when i was sending them out.

as for the waiting period, i dont think three days to wait until i ship it out is a long time.

and about the name, i didnt even know that megans and t pros were totally different brands.

i thought these test pipes were called megan t-pros, i really though it was the name of them.

You guys could believe me or not, but im telling the truth, and i did everything i could to resolve this situation, even though he caused me out about all of this.
Im just curious, If I put up a Turbonator for sale, and it says Turbonator on it, can I assume its called Greddy Turbonator and sell it as that? Even though it doesn't say Greddy anywhere on it. Im just trying to follow your logic here.

Old 05-16-2009, 05:34 AM
^^ im not saying im innocent in that situation, i did make a mistake i admit it, thats why i gave him a choice of a refund,

Old 05-18-2009, 05:44 AM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Those 2 pics shown are of 2 different item. 1st pic shows a stainless steel finish and the other is some ebay crap.

I would return it for a full refund.

Both are at fault. Seller for lying, and OP for keeping it instead of returning it.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:30 AM
I can't really sympathize with a buyer who files a complaint when the item was shipped 3 days after payment received--and 2 of those days fell on a weekend...

Old 05-19-2009, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
Those 2 pics shown are of 2 different item. 1st pic shows a stainless steel finish and the other is some ebay crap.

I would return it for a full refund.

Both are at fault. Seller for lying, and OP for keeping it instead of returning it.
im am not like that, lol, i would never lye and then offer a full refund, lol.

and i sent the buyer the product that i took in the pictures where the cement that i took picture is red.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
Lying suggests it was intentional. He's stated several times he didn't know. And they are both at fault, but the seller acted professionally and responsibly, the buyer was just a dick.

Originally Posted by maliy06
im am not like that, lol, i would never lye and then offer a full refund, lol.
You don't have to defend yourself on every post. You screwed up, admitted it, and did everything you could to correct it. If that's not good enough for someone, then that's their issue.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Megan "T-Pros" lol good one. It's usually company policy to list the parts name instead of the Company on their products.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
After reading all this...i'm siding with the seller.

Filing a complaint for not shipping 3 days after the auction ends?? That's a little excessive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of user MALIY06!!!!!