The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

is this anyone's car? please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2009 | 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by BloodlineG
haha good job brandon. get the grumps off the forums
LoL! You talking about that Blue Dream fella? Aint too worried about that guy, maybe he was having a bad day or something and came at me keyboard commando style. No biggy. Besides, his comment is funny, as he was talking like hes some kind of g35driver seasoned veteran but when you look at his join date.... hmm... March 2009.... riiight. Thats like saying the turd that quickly follows the fart is new. Com on bro... you barely came out before me... lol.

Old 05-15-2009 | 02:17 PM
|
haha
yeah i've only got that one deployment under my belt and i'm a reserves. what you do over at the af?

Old 05-15-2009 | 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by sonsofliberty
haha
yeah i've only got that one deployment under my belt and i'm a reserves. what you do over at the af?
Right on, well, I salute you. Cant get much done over there without our reservists and guardsmen. Im active duty myself, and Im an Electronic Warfare Tech.

Old 05-15-2009 | 02:51 PM
|
so basically you handle the EWO stuff right like the duke, guardians, cvrj's and whatnot. nice you get paid the big bucks!

Old 05-15-2009 | 02:55 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Premier Member
Hello boys I'm back. No I wasn't having a bad day (they are far and few between in my life ). It's just that immaturity and disrespecting people really irritate me. As much as you want to pass it off as a joke, I have found that these comments more often reflect the true nature of a person than they will admit (or understand themselves).

Join dates are close I will give you that. However, your 31 posts pale in comparison to 440 in that time frame, so who do you think has learned more about their car? You or me? There is so much more involved in experience than just time. You will understand that better as you grow older.

The turd joke was another classy example of how your mind works. I still stand behind my comment to you to grow up. You'll enjoy your life a lot more, and people will actually respect you.

Peace.........

Old 05-15-2009 | 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Hello boys I'm back. No I wasn't having a bad day (they are far and few between in my life ). It's just that immaturity and disrespecting people really irritate me. As much as you want to pass it off as a joke, I have found that these comments more often reflect the true nature of a person than they will admit (or understand themselves).

Join dates are close I will give you that. However, your 31 posts pale in comparison to 440 in that time frame, so who do you think has learned more about their car? You or me? There is so much more involved in experience than just time. You will understand that better as you grow older.

The turd joke was another classy example of how your mind works. I still stand behind my comment to you to grow up. You'll enjoy your life a lot more, and people will actually respect you.

Peace.........
[SIGH]... The classic internet pissing match. And yet I am the one labeled as immature? And, just as classic is the overly self important "post counter" who believes they are superior because they have clicked the "submit reply" button more times than myself.

Well, while as impressive as you may think your 440 posts are... unfortunately I have to inform you that it is not necessary to click "submit reply" in order to learn more about this vehicle. Rather, one can merely page through the hundreds of threads on this forum and READ the information to learn. One does not need to do any typing whatsoever, unless one is searching. So therefore your attempt at belittling me.....lol.... due to my "lacking" post count is laughable at best. As you have no way of measuring how many threads I've actually just sat silently and read.

LoL, and as I said before (agreeing with your earlier assessment of my ability to grow up) I have been 16 years old for the past 13 years and dont plan on getting any older. I would also like to thank you for your concern with my popularity level, but alas, I stopped caring about that years ago. As for enjoying life? As of late, Ive been getting my jollies at your expense, so life is pretty good.

Thanks grandpa Blue Dream!

Old 05-15-2009 | 07:01 PM
He's exactly right, bluedream I respect you and you usually have good points as a fellow sedan driver. But a post count has nothing to do with how much you know about the car, I was on this forum every day for 6 months before I signed up and bought my car.

I've been here since sometime before Christmas and I have 600 sum posts but I guarantee there are guys on here with >100 posts and know 10X what I know about the car than myself.

Old 05-15-2009 | 07:20 PM
Premier Member
Haha, all good points by both of you. I didn't mean to imply that a lot of posts = lots of knowledge, my bad. I too have spent countless hours reading and learning, just had things to say along the way that's all.

brandon, I don't have a burning desire to engage in a keyboard war, that's not my style. I will speak up when people make me 'grumpy' with their comments, but we all have the right to express our opinions. Doesn't mean I have to agree with you or you with me. That's why I like it on here. There are always entertaining points and counterpoints, and sometime they get downright hilarious.

4DGS, thanks for the respect. I will flame a noob, and yes I still consider myself one, that asks a stupid question now and then, but it's all in fun. I will continue to read, post, learn, and enjoy my car and have a good time doing it.

Thanks for listening all and let's get back to the purpose of this post, helping sonsofliberty find a car.

P.S. Thanks to brandon and sons for their service to this bad-azz country we live in!!!!

Old 05-15-2009 | 07:25 PM
I'm from Canada so get bent.

haha, I'm kidding I love the States.

Noobs need to be flamed from time to time to make sure they don't do dumb mods or make dumb decisions on wheels. Keeps 'em in line and keeps the Gs lookin' fly.

Old 05-15-2009 | 07:56 PM
Premier Member
Amen bro!!

Old 05-15-2009 | 08:14 PM
Knowledge is power....try getting some!

Originally Posted by wyldfyer
Why? You looking to buy? If so, never buy a modded car. What do ppl do when they mod their cars? They DOG THEM OUT!
What we have here is an opinion from one of our members that doesn't know ****! Everyone I know that mods their G35 coupes takes very good care of them to the point it becomes an obsession. If I was to sell my coupe the buyer would find a car that's flawless, modified yes but perfect. So see, wyldfyer before you run your mouth find out the facts, all you need to do is look at some of our members garages....you won't find one DOG!
Gary

Last edited by gary c; 05-15-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-15-2009 | 08:20 PM
Not a problem Blue Dream. No matter how much poop we fling at each other, I'd gladly lay down my life to defend yours.

And yes, now that we've had that brief poop flinging intermission, lets get this man his blue g!

Old 05-15-2009 | 09:27 PM
Premier Member
'Preciate that! Looks like Gary picked up where we left off. Oh well......

Old 05-16-2009 | 03:06 AM
|
stop fighting in my thread! everyone get along and halp me =[
but seriously, thanks alot for all the help and advice it really is truely appreciated =]

Old 05-16-2009 | 10:27 AM
Again, no prob sons! But, in all reality, Im 90% sure you're going to have to do some traveling to get the car you want. Either that, or get your local dealer to wholesale buy the car from another infinity dealer and have it brought to you.

Btw, I leave tonight for AZ to go get mine on Monday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: is this anyone's car? please help