Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No affect on cruise buddy !

Old 06-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
wife drove it.....

So the wife drove it and guess what???

She said the car feels different. Like it is faster...

I noticed pedal effort is lower and it really is easy to stay above 2000RPM on the automatic.

I like the product, really feels like my 2007 sedan now.... too bad the coupe is not as fast, hopefully F/I will cure that problem.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by OBG3506
Do the Blitz or Sprint B affect cruise control? How much for the Blitz?
no it doesn't affect CC the blitz is around $300-$350.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
OP, comparing an 07 sedan and an 03 (coupe or sedan MT or AT) is apples and oranges… the “response” you feel from the 07 sedan is 3.7 FD vs 3.3 or 3.5 (depending on MT or AT) in your 03 – and also an hr vs de motor – but the gears play a big roll in the perceived snappier/quicker acceleration.

If you had installed shorter gears in your 03 you would not only “feel” quicker response, your car would be quicker.

This isn’t to say the accelerator pedal thingy you have isn’t doing anything (I cant really comment since I don’t have one and based on what I’ve read about it don’t plan to) – I just wanted you (and others) to realize the rear end gears are totally different and make a substantial difference in drive feel.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help With Install

Hi Everyone. I purchased the Sprintbooster and I just have not been able to find any pictures or to much info about it here on the forum about where this thing plugs into. The instructions on the website are vague. IMO. Booster should arrive in the next couple of days. I just want to make sure I know where this thing is suppose to plug into correctly and move on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pic's would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:06 PM
bump

Old 06-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Yeah I'd kinda like to know how the hell to install the thing too. The website's trying to be cute saying

1. Loosen the accelerator pedal module from the floorboard.
2. Unplug the harness from the accelerator module.
3. Plug in the SprintBooster inline with the harness and accelerator module.
4. Re-install the accelerator module.
5. That's it!

Happy Motoring!

But for $300 you better gimme a fvcking picture or a video clip tutorial or sumn!

Old 06-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Ok, seems like 3 folks got this thing and not nary one is giving us a review!! Cmon fellas, hell i want one to and Kable once you figure it out make sure you do a DIY with a Pic or video clip!!

Old 06-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Spint Booster Update!

Hey Guys, I just received the SB and installed it last night. I was also one of those users worried about this thing cause I felt that the SB website provided S**t instructions for $300, no simple pictures or videos, no effort, WTF. So I got it and right away I wanted try it. Decided to proceeded with no good instructions on how to, no pics etc. I decided I had to give it a try. It took me all about 2 min. I basically followed my gas pedal upward and saw a the harness/plug that looked like what I thought was the accelerator module, and guess what, it was. LOL. I unplugged it, plugged the SB in the middle and Magic. That was it. It can only fit in this harness one specific way because both sides of the SB have different connection types, so trust me , You can not screw it up. Just plug it in gently and do it slowly with a flashlight. Unfortunately I Lost or just can't find my camera So I cant post pic's, but if I find it I will. My first impression was "No Way" and then "damn" it works very well. I made sure I tested this thing out on lane changes and "yup" I felt no lag , transitions were much smoother and it felt good! Now I feel like all of my other mods have been but to good use, My power will be there at my command without thinking about it for a second first. Good Luck everyone. I will be glad to answer any ?'s on this little sucker to the best of my knowledge but I have only had this puppy on for 1 day but I love it so far.

Last edited by Shmeglee; 06-16-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Does the lag seem to be gone in both modes? I hate gunning it in "normal" atx mode, then a second later VROOOOM and go.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:30 AM
^^ I almost wrecked, trying to pass someone i waited because of the lag trying to time it and waited to long and the damn thing took off like a bullet and i almst hit the old chick in the back! CAN WE GET A GROUP BUY!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:43 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
I HAD the sprint booster on my 04 6mt coupe and after about 3k miles, the car kept throwing codes and going into limp mode if I used CC. Replaced throttle body assembly and no fix. replaced pedal assembly and CC control module and no fix.

Took the booster out and voila! No more codes!!! I'm gonna get with Sprint and see what the deal is.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:04 PM
^^ Let me get this str8, u had the SB it kept throwing code u took it out no more codes, now u r going to get it again

Old 06-18-2009, 12:06 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by OBG3506
^^ Let me get this str8, u had the SB it kept throwing code u took it out no more codes, now u r going to get it again
No no no. I'm gonna contact them and see what the deal is. Maybe faulty product or something

Old 06-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Shmeglee
Hey Guys, I just received the SB and installed it last night. I was also one of those users worried about this thing cause I felt that the SB website provided S**t instructions for $300, no simple pictures or videos, no effort, WTF. So I got it and right away I wanted try it. Decided to proceeded with no good instructions on how to, no pics etc. I decided I had to give it a try. It took me all about 2 min. I basically followed my gas pedal upward and saw a the harness/plug that looked like what I thought was the accelerator module, and guess what, it was. LOL. I unplugged it, plugged the SB in the middle and Magic. That was it. It can only fit in this harness one specific way because both sides of the SB have different connection types, so trust me , You can not screw it up. Just plug it in gently and do it slowly with a flashlight. Unfortunately I Lost or just can't find my camera So I cant post pic's, but if I find it I will. My first impression was "No Way" and then "damn" it works very well. I made sure I tested this thing out on lane changes and "yup" I felt no lag , transitions were much smoother and it felt good! Now I feel like all of my other mods have been but to good use, My power will be there at my command without thinking about it for a second first. Good Luck everyone. I will be glad to answer any ?'s on this little sucker to the best of my knowledge but I have only had this puppy on for 1 day but I love it so far.
Thanks for your thoughts on this. What transmission do you have?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sprint booster help