The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Hello, guys new here considering a g35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
"blah blah blah", no point in responding in detail.

You're right, neither I nor anyone else got your "joke", I admit it. You made a inexperienced, misinformed comment and got called out on it.

BTW, nice passive/aggressive behavior. You make an attacking, name calling 2nd post and then say "I'm too mature to fight". You rant and rave and then tell me I need to grow up. And then there are the control issues. "I thought I told you to go to sleep" "I know what you know, what you're doing, what you're thinking, what you're feeling ...", when in fact you don't "know" any of this. Get some therapy. Seriously.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
umm what happened here?

Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts
idk but it needs to stop.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Fight broke out when you guys were asleep. I was up...and entertained!! lol

Old 06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I gotta agree, when it comes to sedan vs. coupe, get the coupe.

Like you said, the coupe looks better. I don't care if the sedan is a little faster, it's one of the not-too-great looking cars in my opinion.

Now the g37 sedan is a different story...

Old 06-25-2009, 01:55 PM
i dont understand how the sedan is lighter, arent coupes usually lighter because the lack of 2 extra doors?

im also liking the hyundai genesis coupe but in the 2.0T model.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:55 PM
OMG YOU LIKE THE GENESIS??? Please get off this board and never come back.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM
lol

Old 06-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeInMI
"blah blah blah", no point in responding in detail.

You're right, neither I nor anyone else got your "joke", I admit it. You made a inexperienced, misinformed comment and got called out on it.

BTW, nice passive/aggressive behavior. You make an attacking, name calling 2nd post and then say "I'm too mature to fight". You rant and rave and then tell me I need to grow up. And then there are the control issues. "I thought I told you to go to sleep" "I know what you know, what you're doing, what you're thinking, what you're feeling ...", when in fact you don't "know" any of this. Get some therapy. Seriously.

Thanks for the apology. I'm glad you could admit it. Remember you got all offensive first like a child, so acting like the victim is pointless.
But really get a life. I think everyone would benefit from you priding yourself in something other than tire knowledge. Going back to school won't hurt.
Do something worthwhile tire guy.
And please don't respond, no one wants to hear it. I know everyone is sick of this nonsense.

Haha i'm glad the rest of you guys enjoyed it.
But does anyone else think this is a "inexperienced, misinformed comment"

"g35's are horrrrrible in the snow, but thats coming from a guy with summer tires...
Im sure if you put some really good winter tires on it and drive carefully you'll be fine.

Or you could just move to cali where its always sunny "

Can you believe this is what set this guy off? He doesn't even know me and made that whole rant based on 3 sentences I wrote.
I feel bad for the people he has to talk to everyday..lol

Last edited by g35_infinit; 06-25-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
I love my Oranges, Breasts, and my G35 Coupe!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by f575gtc
grrr I just really hate the look of the sedan
does the sedan have any area package like a spoiler or even after market lip kit just to make it look a little more sporty? Im looking for my next car to be more luxury than sport, and the G35 coupe fits that perfectly.

does the g35x transmisison have a manual sport mode where it shifts fatser? or is it just D and then normal tiptronic?

also stupid childish question but I need to know, can you launcha tiptronic car like you would a manual? or does that constitute as a neutral drop and does damage to your car?
Yes, the Sedan does have an OEM rear spoiler and an OEM front lip. They can be made to look plenty sporty yet luxurious.

The X just has D and then the sport shift mode when you select the gears.

You can't launch a tiptronic car like a stick. It's not the same. At a dead stop, it's like any other automatic car. You sit with your foot on the brake and when you let off, the car immediately starts to roll. You can even creep forward in traffic in "1". But when you floor it, you gotta shift to 2.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
i dont understand how the sedan is lighter, arent coupes usually lighter because the lack of 2 extra doors?
The lack of the 2 doors requires extra bracing which increases the weight

Old 06-26-2009, 04:22 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by g35_infinit
Thanks for the apology. I'm glad you could admit it. Remember you got all offensive first like a child, so acting like the victim is pointless.
But really get a life. I think everyone would benefit from you priding yourself in something other than tire knowledge. Going back to school won't hurt.
Do something worthwhile tire guy.
And please don't respond, no one wants to hear it. I know everyone is sick of this nonsense.

Haha i'm glad the rest of you guys enjoyed it.
But does anyone else think this is a "inexperienced, misinformed comment"

"g35's are horrrrrible in the snow, but thats coming from a guy with summer tires...
Im sure if you put some really good winter tires on it and drive carefully you'll be fine.

Or you could just move to cali where its always sunny "

Can you believe this is what set this guy off? He doesn't even know me and made that whole rant based on 3 sentences I wrote.
I feel bad for the people he has to talk to everyday..lol
More passive/aggessive behavior. I was never offended. I pointed out a misinformed statement you made (G35 horrible in snow), the same statement where you admit you have no experience (a guy with summer tires), at which point you went off on your name-calling rant. You know, the first one. But of course, being passive/aggressive, you attempt to turn your offended feelings and childish actions back on me. And then there's "He doesn't even know me". You don't know me, but that didn't stop you from claiming to know quite a bit about me. What I think, what I feel, what I'm doing ... what a hypocrit. That is certainly passive/aggressive bahavior, with a little projection thrown in (being offended, childish rant, name calling, etc). Classic neurosis. Textbook even. I'm guessing that last sentence actually refers to how you're treated at work. Look up "pariah".

And, once again, more controlling behavior. First it was "I told you to go to sleep", now it's "please don't respond, no one wants to hear it. Everyone is sick of it." This is of course because you know what everyone wants, what everyone is feeling, and what everyone should be doing, but if that's what everyone wants, why do you keep responding? More hypocrisy. It's quite evident in the absolute, all-inclusive comments you keep making. Nobody this, everyone that, always, never, blah, blah, blah. It must wound your psyche deeply when you find out these absolute ideas you seem to have aren't always so absolute (all RWD cars suck in the snow - wrong!). Lashing out at the world because your life isn't going the way it's supposed to ... typical of patients with control issues.

Since you know everything about me, and you think I should go back to school, please tell me what level of education I have completed. What field was it in? You know everything, so what's the answer? Here's an extra credit question. Am I currently going to school? If so, what field am I studying? What degree am I working towards? As for doing something worthwhile, how many volunteer hours have I done over the last 10-12 years? And what organzations were they for? Come on, you know everything about me and everyone else, so what's the answer?

My guess is you'll respond without addressing any of this, but that won't surprise me. To do so would mean you'd have to admit to yourself that the superficial, all-knowing facade you've created is far more fragile than you thought, and that admission could mean the whole thing might come tumbling down. Therapy. Get lots of it, and get it soon. And stay away from automatic weapons.

Apologies to everyone once again. I should have just walked away from this, but I guess I enjoy putting know-it-alls in their place too much. Awareness is the first step, and I'm working on it.

Unsubscribed.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Buckeye, it's late. Shouldn't you be in bed asleep "I told you to go to sleep", that's some funny **** right there hahaha. C'mon g35_infinit, you're not his daddy. Or maybe you want to be?

Another keyboard war to amuse us all.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:24 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods

I will probably be test driving the auto g35 rwd and then buying the manual just because I would feel more comfortable driving auto with the dealer.

is there a huge difference between the auto and 6-speed? (besides the obvious like speed and acell.)

If you want to buy a manual I would highly suggest you drive one first. You need to see how you like it. Would you marry a hot girl w/o making sweet love to her just because her ugly sister is good in the sack? Not trying to say the 5AT is like the ugly sister, thoughts on that topic below.

Originally Posted by BIGJG35
ohh the 6mt is so much better its night and day everyone that has a 5at regrets it and doesnt want to pay the 6-7k afterward to replace it even though most people would if they could
Please drop the God complex and stop proclaiming to the world you are all-knowing. It just makes you look ignorant. I have a 5AT and happen to love it!! Wouldn't trade it for the Infiniti 6 MT ever.

Originally Posted by g35_infinit

I know that I know more about tires and cars then you than you so in your words STFU when you have no idea what you're talking about...

So you're a comedian as well eh? I doubt that you know more than Buckeye about tires and cars. Not saying I'm positive, but I doubt it.

Just go to sleep.

I'm sensing some daddy issues.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hello, guys new here considering a g35