Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustin@StrafeAutomotive
^i wouldnt care either if my car was faster than an r35
Yup!!

Old 12-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
lol, good luck explaining that to the girls.

"Yea its really a nissan, I didn't want you to think I could afford a luxury car."

haha, no1 cares if you wanna rebadge your g35 but it looks stupid because your still gonna have infiniti stuff (like the clock) and a left sided driver.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Let's take a Lamborghini and rebadge it as a Volkswagen.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:05 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by Stefnopolis
I just wanna make one thing clear because im tired of having this arguement.
The Infiniti g35 is a Nissan Skyline!!!! Every other country got the same car (some with minor differences) that we got here in the U.S. except that since Nissan was trying to compete with higher end companies, they created Infiniti and imported their nissan models here as Infiniti. The nissan skyline was DE BADGED and then badged as G35 for the American population. Here is a good quote.. "Beginning with its third generation (V35), the Infiniti G have been rebadged versions of the Nissan Skyline line of sedans and coupes that were exported to the United States and Canada."-wikipedia. Im tired of listening to ignorant bashers that dont even own a V35 complain and whine without doing any research. READ THE QUOTE... RE-BADGED!!! It should be pretty clear by now that my car sais SKYLINE on it and im pleased to have the BADGE for what it truly is.(which by the way Infiniti in Tustin Re-badged the car to skyline when originally purchased)

Old 12-25-2010, 05:03 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
^ beat me to it

OP, get off your high horse Nissan fanboy ****. You drive a G35 and you wanted to be different by installing some over priced badges onto your G35. Fantastic, you've now proven to the world that you to can blow money on nothing.

It may be called a skyline, but keep in mind it is not any kind of variation of the BELOVED skylines (GTRs) if you really want to get kicked in the *****, fly to Japan and hail a cab, guess what will pick you up?

Yes

Old 12-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4DGS you need reading comprehension skills. I said this was a dealer badged car. My point is.. the car is what it is. I don't tell people I drive a skyline. And if someone does ask what I drive, I always brag about my 69 muscle car. I wouldn't brag about this car unless it was FI. Even then I prefer n/a power. My nissan/infiniti came out of the dealer with a "skyline" package. This included badges, door sills, nissan front emblem, and a carbon fiber dash kit. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, that's why I have had this argument a lot. Those that don't .. back to school.

Old 12-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Thanks for wasting your time reading and posting Bluedream
Chrcarlo compares a VW badged Lambo to a g35/v35 Oh god it really is time to sell this car. No part out on the badges clever people

Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
so what's your steering wheel emblem? infiniti or nissan?

Old 12-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
The Infiniti g35 is a Nissan Skyline!!!!

Nissan was trying to compete with higher end companies, they created Infiniti and imported their nissan models here as Infiniti.
True.

"Beginning with its third generation (V35), the Infiniti G have been rebadged versions of the Nissan Skyline line of sedans and coupes that were exported to the United States and Canada."-wikipedia.
LOL you are not seriously using Wikipedia as a credible source. And yes, 'cause you read it on the interwebz, it must be true.

(which by the way Infiniti in Tustin Re-badged the car to skyline when originally purchased)
Did you buy the car new? If not, it was likely the previous owner that stuck those badges on. If not, and the dealer did in fact put the JDM badges on, I bet they marked it up a couple stacks.

Last edited by Calvin; 12-25-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
4DGS you need reading comprehension skills. I said this was a dealer badged car. My point is.. the car is what it is. I don't tell people I drive a skyline. And if someone does ask what I drive, I always brag about my 69 muscle car. I wouldn't brag about this car unless it was FI. Even then I prefer n/a power. My nissan/infiniti came out of the dealer with a "skyline" package. This included badges, door sills, nissan front emblem, and a carbon fiber dash kit. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, that's why I have had this argument a lot. Those that don't .. back to school.
Your 69 muscle car? Do you refer to it as your 69 muscle car in person, too? LOL Why not just say what it is?

Since when does a carbon fiber dash kit qualify as a "skyline" package?

The G35 and 350GT are similar...like twins. They share the same genetics/DNA and have a few minor differences (but differences nonetheless). You wouldn't call twins the same person. Neither are the G35 and 350GT. Just very similar.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Calvin; 12-25-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
At the end of the day our cars are still Nissan's. Just like Lexus's are Toyota's.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by KSWAY
SKYLINE,MYLINE,YOURLINE,WHO's LINE,WHATEVERLINE,UNDERLINE who cares, It's just a car.
Good one! I was curious about this so I did a poll to see what the members on this forum think. You would be surprised with the results.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...kyline-12.html

Old 12-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
Let's take a Lamborghini and rebadge it as a Volkswagen.
Isn't the Bugatti Veyron owned by VW too?

Old 12-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

LMAO, the dealer riced out your ride for you.

"We call it the rice package.. er i mean skyline package."

lol, I have seen a v36 g35 badged as a g37 at a dealership....

and yes, VW owns Bugatti, the king of the road right now.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
ALL of our G35s/Skylines were made where ? Tochigi Japan , known as where the SKYLINE Plant is located were the 1960s/70s C-10s up to R31,32,33,34,35 V35 and so on have been made, im my opinion its a SKYLINE

If you look at our metal badge in our engine bay, it will say made in JAPAN, NISSAN MOTOR CO. NOT INFINITI MOTORS.

i just think some people are in denial that INFINITI is owned by NISSAN. I call it both really G35 skylien w.e but in the end its a car

Last edited by jutn35; 12-26-2010 at 02:07 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V35 skyline