Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by brazilsoccer15
This whole thread is fail
nah just you

Old 01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Mods- sorry in advance.

So Mr.BrazilianasswaxedwithsoftBallsinyourmouth ...

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...keys-snow.html

I suppose his g35 coupe must be awd no. because I think he made it through some snow just fine. Wait, it's not 2 feet. Let me break it down for you numb nuts. Any car with the right setup of weight and proper wheels/tires, can make it through any average amount of weather. the OP in that thread I posted above lives in St.F*ckingLouis, that place gets more snow than the average crackhead near the Red Light District.

Whether you have the 3000gt (vr4 only matters to me), or an evoX (I had an 04 VIII, wasn't that fond of it but whatever), doesn't matter. You're an idiot for saying it can't be done. DO you realize you're on what forum? Do you realize that plenty of us daily these cars? Including members located in Canada? Do you know how much snow those Canadians get?! Those damn Canadian (much love haha) get like Santa Claus's chaffed *** pieces floating down on them. They're right near the north f*cking pole.

I feel bad that you own a G. You remind me of that Ronal/Ronny/Rommel/Romy guy whatever with his youtube videos posted up here like a year ago by one of our members (FootballMania something or other).

I don't know why I wasted my time writing all of this.
I guess my car can't function in the snow either:

Tire tracks in second picture are from me. That was about 5-6inches of snow .. but what do I know. You must be the expert.

/

Old 01-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Mods- sorry in advance.

I suppose his g35 coupe must be awd no. because I think he made it through some snow just fine. Wait, it's not 2 feet. Let me break it down for you numb nuts. Any car with the right setup of weight and proper wheels/tires, can make it through any average amount of weather. the OP in that thread I posted above lives in St.F*ckingLouis, that place gets more snow than the average crackhead near the Red Light District.

Whether you have the 3000gt (vr4 only matters to me), or an evoX (I had an 04 VIII, wasn't that fond of it but whatever), doesn't matter. You're an idiot for saying it can't be done. DO you realize you're on what forum? Do you realize that plenty of us daily these cars? Including members located in Canada? Do you know how much snow those Canadians get?! Those damn Canadian (much love haha) get like Santa Claus's chaffed *** pieces floating down on them. They're right near the north f*cking pole.

I feel bad that you own a G. You remind me of that Ronal/Ronny/Rommel/Romy guy whatever with his youtube videos posted up here like a year ago by one of our members (FootballMania something or other).

^Word my man. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and daily drive my car with winter tires. The pictures you posted above look like your average day here between the end of October and the begging of March (that's 5 months of snow..). No issues as long as you have the proper gear and know how to drive (everyone here from kids with there learners permits, to senior citizens know how to).

Old 01-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Yep, Ronny. I miss that thread
Too bad the Youtube content was deleted.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snow

I'm the real expert here. So far I've never driven my G35 S in anything but snow (excluding test drives).

Looks like things will be clear tomorrow, so I'll finally be able to see how the G handles without 6" of slushy **** on the ground.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Mods- sorry in advance.

Tire tracks in second picture are from me. That was about 5-6inches of snow .. but what do I know. You must be the expert.

/
I feel bad too because I'm trading in my G and getting a 2011 Nissan GTR.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:25 AM
^ Sigh.

You are most definitely on the wrong forum, buddy.
You getting the GTR if it is even truth, makes me think not more or less of you, in fact I feel sorry for that car. I'm sure you'll do well on the GTR boards

Old 01-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm getting a headache from you, noob.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
My G sedan kicks butt in the snow with all season tires, especially with AutoSocks.

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...cks-video.html

Old 01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
OMFG...this has made my day! This is some funny stuff!

Hey Brazil...If you havent read up, a RWD with proper winter tires will out preform a AWD with all seasons in all forms of grip (acceleration, braking and most importantly, cornering). Car and driver has covered this several times and even have combined their efforts with Tirerack.com to further their research.

And yes, this is a sarcastic thread, and no, I will not change the title.

A newb will wont read the entire post, just as you are proving with your comments.

And a Newb would claim to have greater skills than the 100,000 members in this forum. Remember, the best of anything in the world are the last to say so.

and finally, a newb gets offended when others disagree or dares to be sarcastic, funny or a smarta$$.

Clearly, I am calling Newb Status to the guy who has almost been on here a year and has a whopping 57 massive post on here.

(did you see what I did, I used your prior threads information...added in my supreme knowledge of 5 years of reading and 3200+ post and combined it with a smart a$$ thread to trap newbs to comment in here and make themselves look like a newb)

Hook, line and sinker.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
OMFG...this has made my day! This is some funny stuff!

Hey Brazil...If you havent read up, a RWD with proper winter tires will out preform a AWD with all seasons in all forms of grip (acceleration, braking and most importantly, cornering). Car and driver has covered this several times and even have combined their efforts with Tirerack.com to further their research.

And yes, this is a sarcastic thread, and no, I will not change the title.

A newb will wont read the entire post, just as you are proving with your comments.

And a Newb would claim to have greater skills than the 100,000 members in this forum. Remember, the best of anything in the world are the last to say so.

and finally, a newb gets offended when others disagree or dares to be sarcastic, funny or a smarta$$.

Clearly, I am calling Newb Status to the guy who has almost been on here a year and has a whopping 57 massive post on here.

(did you see what I did, I used your prior threads information...added in my supreme knowledge of 5 years of reading and 3200+ post and combined it with a smart a$$ thread to trap newbs to comment in here and make themselves look like a newb)

Hook, line and sinker.
You made my night.
Come to Chicago, you aren't far from me- I owe you a few beers bro. seriously.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
I can drive better than you. I know how to drive FWD, RWD and AWD in the snow.

I have a g35 coupe, 2011 evox and a 3000gt sltt fwd.

Can you teach me to drive, i want to be the best like you!!

If anybody want to race just name a time and place and I'll bring my Evo X and smoke anybody.

If anybody want to race at Summit Point in West Virginia I will pay for track time but we will race for titles.

Sylvan Lake, Alberta January 29th and bring the title for that Evo my wife could use it as a winter beater. I will even pay for your flight home.

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 01-23-2011 at 03:41 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Hahaha sry but after reading this and seeing the Brian O'Conner post I thought I'd get in on this.

You see if there is one thing that we knows is... Its not how you stands by you car its how you race your car you better learn that.

Plus I think that my technique of turning my trunk into a huge gas tanking so that I have enough fuel to make my car run super rich with like 12,000 hp creating a massive flame thrower out of my exhaust I just drive in reverse melting the snow and ice as I go. I think its far cheaper and more efficient then getting some winter tires, plus who doesn't enjoying driving 100mph in reverse..... Ya knows what I'm saying Brazilsoccer

Old 01-23-2011, 12:42 AM
LOL
These posts are making my tear up laughing.

Brazilsoccerballsinyourmouth..

Remember..

--

You're just hardcore e-thuggin' it.

Old 01-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Sylvan Lake, Alberta January 29th and bring the title for that Evo my wife could use it as a winter beater. I will even pay for your flight home.
F*cking OWNED!!! Hahaha, this is honestly one for the records of owning mouthy *** attention ***** nubs. If you are ever out in cali by me I owe you a few drinks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My G is Terrible in the Snow...Help!