The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Sincere apology to everyone affected

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Damn everyone needs to chill the **** out and shut the **** up. If you weren't involved in the scams then let apexi, his friend/ex-friend, and the people scammed work it out. So just shut up and wait a few weeks and see how apexi is able to handle the situation.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If he can come through on working things out with the people who got scammed - I would give him credit for that.

I bought an amp off Ebay once which was advertised as new. When I got it, it was obvious it wasn't new. I contacted the seller - and and it was a similar situation; he was selling a friends item and things got messed up, blah, blah. But he made it right for me - refunded my money and paid for return shipping.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
Damn everyone needs to chill the **** out and shut the **** up. If you weren't involved in the scams then let apexi, his friend/ex-friend, and the people scammed work it out. So just shut up and wait a few weeks and see how apexi is able to handle the situation.
+1

The accusations here are pretty serious, this isn't for any of us who aren't involved to get into, and the scammed members on here definitely shouldn't want Apexi to be banned when he's trying to straighten everything out as that would just halt any kind of positive progress.

The mods here are mature men and women, I trust they will make the right decisions based on how everything works out without your opinions and views. And I'm sure if they ever need our opinions and views on things, they'll ask.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
i dont get it. why use a "friends" account when its so easy to jus make ur own account. unless that was the "friends" intention from the beginning.

also u say u drive a sedan yet werent u saying something like u couldnt get parts out becuase u didnt have a ride to fedex or something like that in fullviets thread?
I allowed him to use it because i decided to do something nice. I made a poor character judgement because he took advantage of the situation.

I personally drive a sedan and the other guy drives a coupe. He lives several counties away from where i am located. Anything he was going to do regarding buying and selling was his control.

Originally Posted by jake227
If he can come through on working things out with the people who got scammed - I would give him credit for that.

I bought an amp off Ebay once which was advertised as new. When I got it, it was obvious it wasn't new. I contacted the seller - and and it was a similar situation; he was selling a friends item and things got messed up, blah, blah. But he made it right for me - refunded my money and paid for return shipping.
I am trying to help out the people who have been affected, because it was my poor decision to not monitor what he was doing. I'm doing what is right in the situation.

Originally Posted by gmotion04
we are all members of a facebook g35 regional group in Atlanta. i have also been reading about the situation and i didnt like the kid from the beginning(scammer). Apexi the real owner of the account understands that now he has to come here with a tarnished reputation at the expense of a stupid kid. the kid also threatened his life and thought this would be some easy scam on our community which apparently he isnt aware of how we handle those scammers in what is pretty much to me a brotherhood of car enthusiasts. Apexi in no way deserves an *** kicking and it is solely in the hands of the mods to ban him. my will not express my views on that because that should seem obvious from my understanding of this whole situation.
Thanks for the words! Bring your *** to Georgia for a meet lol

Originally Posted by Condition
I'm curious man, so what's going on with your friend currently? What's his excuse for never shipping out the parts?
His current status? I don't know and i don't plan to check. I honestly have no idea why he is not shipping out his parts. He did have his license suspended and he did tell me that get it back.

Last edited by apexi957; 05-19-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I can personally say that Apexi is willing to help people scammed. As I am a person that was scammed by the person on his account. I have already turned this incident into my navy legal team and NCIS has began an investigation due to the amount being 200+ dollars, constitutes a crime.

I told Apexi this and I think a temp ban is a slap on the wrist and he has learned his lesson on letting people use his account. You can't ban a member of our community for making a simple mistake.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey bro i feel u. I got scammed on ebay but they resolves it so it was all good. Honestly I don't think that he should be getting this much crap for the stupidity of others. The fact that he's tryin to resolve everything is good enough. If everything is resolved, what does it matter if he gets a temporary ban or not

Old 05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
so the scammer actually has the parts for sale and apexi is getting him to ship it out or something?