The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Noob here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
There will always be the few people in any crowd that choose to cheap out like stated above. It's happened with every car I have owned. I waited the better part of a year to be able to comfortably afford this car, but I don't intend on cutting any corners when modding it!

Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You put them mufflers back on Yo, how you gonna install these badboys wit out dem?

http://www.performancechiptuning.com...Muffler+Tip/5/

Old 12-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all of you guys are just big haters. My dad just bought me this car so I can do whatever I want to it. Everyone that has heard it thinks it sounds really mean I am just looking for some cheap reliable power. Where are you supposed to drill those holes? Do you have to put anything in them?

Old 12-07-2011, 01:24 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Gonna be nice with you here.

But the words cheap and power don't go well together with this vehicle. If you wanted a car where you can buy an intake and an exhaust, throw it on there, and get some good gains, then you should have bought a different car.

Sorry, but your idea of cheap mods with gains don't exist with this platform.

The following 3 users liked this post by XiN:
Blue Dream (12-07-2011), HenryLee (12-07-2011), keefover (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Thanks man its nice to be here but some of the people here can be jerks some times.

Originally Posted by InvaderXin
Gonna be nice with you here.

But the words cheap and power don't go well together with this vehicle. If you wanted a car where you can buy an intake and an exhaust, throw it on there, and get some good gains, then you should have bought a different car.

Sorry, but your idea of cheap mods with gains don't exist with this platform.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
Lmao. I don't think this dude is real! I think this is a different member trying to get laughs by posing as this "keefover". Lol, can't be real.... just can't!

Old 12-07-2011, 02:06 AM
I just bought my first Blow Off Valve from bokchilo. I am going to need some instructions to install it.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:20 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe
Why in the world would you buy just a valve?

Old 12-07-2011, 02:29 AM
gotta start somewhere. Besides I was looking at a couple of turbos on ebay and they are super cheap. I thought it was going to be a lot more then this.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:34 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by keefover
gotta start somewhere. Besides I was looking at a couple of turbos on ebay and they are super cheap. I thought it was going to be a lot more then this.
You're in way over your head, I promise you.

There isn't any hope for you man...

Old 12-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
I agree this guy can't be for real

Old 12-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
trololol

btw 1st post is sig worthy

Old 12-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
Originally Posted by keefover
DOET.. Best engine mod EVER! They were soo cheap that I put 4 of them on my car like the Bugatti Veyron. And i have bunch of stickers that says Quad-turbo bitches! I didnt dyno it yet but its must be pulling atleast 1000hp. Hope that helps.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Premier Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by HenryLee
DOET.. Best engine mod EVER! They were soo cheap that I put 4 of them on my car like the Bugatti Veyron. And i have bunch of stickers that says Quad-turbo bitches! I didnt dyno it yet but its must be pulling atleast 1000hp. Hope that helps.
i lawled to the max henry! you need moar turbos! 4 isn't enough! i'm going to sleep well knowing i read this post. goodnight all.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:34 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by InvaderXin
You're in way over your head, I promise you.

There isn't any hope for you man...
Well said. Keefover here's the deal and it's going to be blunt. You are probably 16 or 17 and this is probably your first car. Some of us are a lot older than that and have owned lots of cars. The G ain't no Honda where you can cut springs, cut off mufflers, and just add random **** to make it cool. We have seen it all on Driver and I promise you there's a right way and a wrong way to mod this car, and you're going about it the wrong way. Give up on the idea of cheap power RIGHT NOW. It isn't possible I promise. You're talking about taking what was a $40K semi-luxury car and completely destroying the essence of what it is.

You can't just slap on a turbo and think that's the end-all be-all, it doesn't work that way. If you post reasonable, well-thought out ideas or questions you will find this forum to be very helpful and supportive. If you don't expect to take a lot of flak from the members here. And if you think we're mean to you try posting these questions over on My350Z, you will get crucified. My suggestion would be to have your Pops sell the G and buy you something like a Honda that's cheaper to mod and has a community more suited to your tastes and wants. The more stupid **** you post here the less happy you will be with Driver and you don't want that. This forum is the premiere resource on the web for all things G and it would be a shame for you to own one and not be able to enjoy it here.

If you want to keep the car and stay, PLEASE don't post any more silly BS. Spend some time reading through the forum and get a feel for what's been done to these cars. It will let you know really quick what works and what doesn't. Now you might not care to do this and continue to put up nonsense on here, but all that's going to do is get you mercilessly flamed and provide some major lulz for the rest of us, that's up to you. I do support people doing their own thing when it comes to their vehicles but damn son, you're off the hizzy with major fail and you just joined.

So take my advice or don't, I really don't care but if you don't get ready for a long and bumpy ride here. Remember this is a public forum where people are encouraged to express their opinions on a variety of subjects, in a respectful manner of course, and trust me, we will. Good luck with your decision, I hear Civics got that VTEC yo and they're calling your name........

The following 7 users liked this post by Blue Dream:
B T (12-07-2011), Beebo (12-07-2011), EL-EE-ES (12-07-2011), NjMatteSedan (12-09-2011), Songle6MT (12-07-2011), Tabris (12-10-2011), XiN (12-07-2011) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Noob here