The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

got screwed over by seller VxLyf3 on g35driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Seller is a d@mn SCUMBAG to the lynch mob.........

Old 12-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Received 300 Likes on 192 Posts
Main point right now is: No one really knows if the cracks were there or not. None of us saw it, no one can attest to it. BUT... The seller for some reason agreed to $2,600.00 but later asked for $2,800.00 after the deal had been struck. The buyer should have stuck to his guns and not agreed to pay the extra $200.00. The most minimal way of being fair is the seller refund the buyer $200.00. No one should care if he made a lot of money selling the wheels. Point is that its shady business raising the price of an item after a deal has been made.

Last edited by Pepper; 12-21-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:06 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
in for sellers response. I've done a couple of deals with original seller and he seemed legit.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:14 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
My350z hit the nail on the head, sounds like buyers remorse. You went and inspected the wheels and paid. Isn't like he mailed them out. That's a cheap fix anyway

Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
In every large group like ours there's always someone that's dishonest! With those wheels $2K would have been too high with those cracks. Hopefully you can get them fixed so they look like what you paid for...new wheels.
Gary

as of now seller still has not finalized if he will be fair with me, i paid premium price but as expressed on the z forum, seems we have not yet reached any agreement. with that said i must continue to let the community as a family know when sh*t goes down like that.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by mistasleepi
this still hasn't been resolved? 200 dollars to fix this problem or to be put on blast hmm.
it's not resolved. i respond to his text for a fair agreement of $200 discount plus I will give him back his new tires for additional $200. thats really fair when he paid $600+ for them..

Old 12-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by toogood131
Saw this on my350z yesterday. I'll probably get flamed for this post, but I'll play devil's advocate. I agree that this situation sucks. I'm not taking sides, but as pointed out before there are two sides to the story.

Anyways, you did have a chance to check out the wheels before paying. Also, it is a possibility that it cracked in the short amount of time you had them on your car.
i agree i am the fool for having too much trust especially in a transaction of this amount.

however, if i cracked it i would myself fix it not pawn it off on anyone. when i mounted and realized the tire fitment doesn't work for my liking i relisted. however from that point on i got random messages from people that the wheels are not as stated. when i posted to offer to trade with one of the forum members, seller intervenes to think twice. who would think twice when the s1 more sought after?

but MOST IMPORTANT, i'm sure you did not read this, there was glue on 1 of the 2 cracks found. this as the tire shop that inspected the wheels, is a dead giveaway of being shady.

i'm not asking for refunds, i'm asking seller to discount price back to $2600 as originally posted, i paid $2800 when original post was clearly $2600 as some of you remember.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by broke_as_ajoke
wow.. that sucks bro.. u could have been better off buying brand new wheels if u paying 2.8K I hope that dudes give u at least 400 back.. cuz they gonna have to be welded..
the guys at vr wheels basically said the same thing

Old 12-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Invictus_Caelumfunis
funny thread...i almost picked up a s tune from him but another great member advised me not too because this seller was "shady" looks like he was correct!
this is exactly what i'm speaking off, unfortunately i was the fool and find out the hard way.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Pepper
Main point right now is: No one really knows if the cracks were there or not. None of us saw it, no one can attest to it. BUT... The seller for some reason agreed to $2,600.00 but later asked for $2,800.00 after the deal had been struck. The buyer should have stuck to his guns and not agreed to pay the extra $200.00. The most minimal way of being fair is the seller refund the buyer $200.00. No one should care if he made a lot of money selling the wheels. Point is that its shady business rasing the price of an item after a deal has been made.
thank you for understanding the principle of why i put these threads up

Old 12-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by JBF
in for sellers response. I've done a couple of deals with original seller and he seemed legit.
legit when deal is smooth, but when product is not as agreed, seller deny responsibility and shows no concern. only concerns about reputation rather than helping an honest buyer out. is it really asking much from a seller to contribute a little to getting the wheels to the agreed condition? NO CRACKS

Old 12-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by power2rice
i agree i am the fool for having too much trust especially in a transaction of this amount.

however, if i cracked it i would myself fix it not pawn it off on anyone. when i mounted and realized the tire fitment doesn't work for my liking i relisted. however from that point on i got random messages from people that the wheels are not as stated. when i posted to offer to trade with one of the forum members, seller intervenes to think twice. who would think twice when the s1 more sought after?

but MOST IMPORTANT, i'm sure you did not read this, there was glue on 1 of the 2 cracks found. this as the tire shop that inspected the wheels, is a dead giveaway of being shady.

i'm not asking for refunds, i'm asking seller to discount price back to $2600 as originally posted, i paid $2800 when original post was clearly $2600 as some of you remember.
Ok, I missed the glue part. Sounds like you are working something out with the other guy though. I was like you, a little too trusting. Luckily for me though, I got most of my money back.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by JaE35
My350z hit the nail on the head, sounds like buyers remorse. You went and inspected the wheels and paid. Isn't like he mailed them out. That's a cheap fix anyway
true to what you say. seller doesn't have to contribute in anyway. but now the community knows and isn't gonna get screwed like i did. if reputation is his only concern then this is his reputation.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Whaaaaat!? Hell to the f noo, this seller deserves to be on blast. I've met this power2rice guy before when he did up my cousins g37s for dirt cheap. This guy is the most legit person one could ever gonna meet. Seller needs to own up that he knew about the cracks. Karma is a b*tch and that seller deserves a negative 10 on his itrader for sh*t like this. Most def not a legit seller.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got screwed over by seller VxLyf3 on g35driver