The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Order not what i received with my350z sale. Need some help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
If that's the case, I'd just tell him that those bolts are basically going to get thrown away as they're not what was stated, and ask for the $20 without having to ship anything back.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
Sounds to me like he tried to pull one over on you by sending the stock bolts, or he was a moron and didn't know the difference between the two. I'd try to get whatever you can back from him and send the bolts back..but he should pay, it wasn't your mistake. End the situation as quickly as possible and never deal with him again.

Last edited by Jhambor; 12-22-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Jhambor
Sounds to me like he tried to pull one over on you by sending the stock bolts, or he was a moron and didn't know the difference between the two. I'd try to get whatever you can back from him and send the bolts back..but he should pay, it wasn't your mistake. End the situation as quickly as possible and never deal with him again.
Exactly! And yea man thats exactly what im trying to do thank you

And c_morse: Yea im just gonna try to go ahead and end it once he replies. Thanks man

Last edited by jbwrecked; 12-22-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add comment
Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Not all of us do our own suspension work. Some guys/gals have a shop do it. If he had a shop do it, and they told him they changed them out, and he didn't know exactly what he was looking at (even the stock bolts look funky after all) it sounds like an honest mistake.

It's not like he has 1 positive feedback. He has HIGH feedback, which you usually don't get to if you try to screw people over or are dishonest.

I am not the guy's friend or anything, but I think it's pretty presumptuous for people to come in this thread and say "he's screwing you over."

Old 12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by c_morse
They do use iTrader on MY350Z.
Ok, missed that.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Not all of us do our own suspension work. Some guys/gals have a shop do it. If he had a shop do it, and they told him they changed them out, and he didn't know exactly what he was looking at (even the stock bolts look funky after all) it sounds like an honest mistake.

It's not like he has 1 positive feedback. He has HIGH feedback, which you usually don't get to if you try to screw people over or are dishonest.

I am not the guy's friend or anything, but I think it's pretty presumptuous for people to come in this thread and say "he's screwing you over."
True that. I actually thought maybe that shop left the spc's on the car and he thought he had em but i mean to me its different and i still want what i paid for you know? Not accusing him of screwing me over but i do expect the SPC toe bolts shipped to me and ill pay my side to ship him his oem and him to pay his SPC's IF he even has access to em.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts

That really wouldn't change anything in my eyes. He's still responsible for fully correcting the problem. Not the buyer. Seller sold it as something it wasn't. End of story.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:05 AM
That really wouldn't change anything in my eyes. He's still responsible for fully correcting the problem. Not the buyer. Seller sold it as something it wasn't. End of story.
Cool story, bro.

The fact is the Seller is trying to correct the problem, and OP has stated such. Meanwhile, individuals such as yourself are prematurely passing judgement on the Seller and trying to call out an individual that up until this point seems to have done nothing malicious or deliberate and is trying to work with the Buyer to make things right.

EDIT: The fact is that what we have is a disagreement between the Buyer and Seller as to what a set of these bolts goes for used (as I've stated before). The Seller has already indicated he'll refund money and make things right, so now it's simply up to both of these guys to hash things out and agree on a price. From there the refund can be issued.

EDIT PART II: jbwrecked, I saw Jun was online today bumping threads on MY350Z. Did you hear from him? Were you able to work something out? In for a positive resolution to this thread.

Last edited by c_morse; 12-23-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Cool story, bro.

The fact is the Seller is trying to correct the problem, and OP has stated such. Meanwhile, individuals such as yourself are prematurely passing judgement on the Seller and trying to call out an individual that up until this point seems to have done nothing malicious or deliberate and is trying to work with the Buyer to make things right.

EDIT: The fact is that what we have is a disagreement between the Buyer and Seller as to what a set of these bolts goes for used (as I've stated before). The Seller has already indicated he'll refund money and make things right, so now it's simply up to both of these guys to hash things out and agree on a price. From there the refund can be issued.

EDIT PART II: jbwrecked, I saw Jun was online today bumping threads on MY350Z. Did you hear from him? Were you able to work something out? In for a positive resolution to this thread.
Actually no didnt get a pm or anything today. But i mean that is the solution if refunding money is the case, its either that or if hes even gonna send me the SPC bolts IF he even has em. I dont wanna go ahead and take the money cause if i do take the refund, he wants his oem's back so im gonna have to pay to ship the oem toe bolts he sent back to him and thats gonna be a bit of cash from that twenty. Like previously stated by herrschaft, he should pay shipping for the SPC's to get to me and for his oem's back to him but im cool with paying to send his oem's back and him pay for the SPC's to me so i think im being sorta reasonable.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:20 AM
I agree buddy. Simply put, if he wants to exchange the bolts to you he should ship first and include a First Class padded mailer for you to return the other bolts.

Option 2, as I stated before, is just for him to refund you $20 or so and call the stock bolts a loss. Hell, really they're not worth the return shipping.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
$20 refund, junk the oem bolts and call it a day...

Like the seller said, you are basically getting them for $100, - $15 for shipping and you get the arms for $85... Not a bad deal at all...

Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 AM
I agree buddy. Simply put, if he wants to exchange the bolts to you he should ship first and include a First Class padded mailer for you to return the other bolts.

Option 2, as I stated before, is just for him to refund you $20 or so and call the stock bolts a loss. Hell, really they're not worth the return shipping.
Option 1 would be best case scenario
Option 2 probably wouldnt happen since he wants me to ship em back.

Originally Posted by sdz33
$20 refund, junk the oem bolts and call it a day...

Like the seller said, you are basically getting them for $100, - $15 for shipping and you get the arms for $85... Not a bad deal at all...
True but thats not the case. Fact is i paid 120 for SPC camber arms and SPC toe bolts. Plust they had 30k miles so they're quite a bit used. Im not complaining about the deal just want the SPC bolts or a reasonable refund. I think i got a pretty good deal with that which is why i jumped on it. But when i get the wrong stuff and i dont hear from the guy for 4 days it gets me sketched out specially when ive been scammed before. Not that im saying he is! Just that at this point it seems like it

Old 12-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Problem resolved

Old 12-29-2011, 09:54 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Good to hear.