The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Buyer/Seller beware of member boostelevator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2015 | 11:44 AM
You know you're just proving him right by acting like a complete tool, right? Is your intention seriously to clear your name by being an A-hole? Also, fukc yer one long paragraph. Talk about being a rookie..****.

Old 05-06-2015 | 12:13 PM
Actually the op making a thread about someone changing their offer 4 days after selling and everyone commenting that wasnt in the situation and people calling me things are the tools. Clearly.

Last edited by boostelevator; 05-06-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-06-2015 | 12:20 PM
I see, I see..

So, everyone is a tool but you, huh? Weird..if only we could all be as condescending and insulting toward others so we could "not" be tools too. One day..one day..

Old 05-06-2015 | 12:33 PM
Yea let's make a thread about someone over something so absolutely inconsequential as changing how much money they can offer, start crying about it, and make a thread about it 4 days after the part in question was sold and have people make comments that weren't there and don't know what was said and then when the person of subject starts clearing up some of the wild imagination of said commenters let's call HIM the tool and a hole. Makes so much sense. Please let's start. Who's the next victim

Old 05-06-2015 | 12:40 PM
The following users liked this post:
Cyoc62 (05-07-2015)
Old 05-06-2015 | 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by boostelevator
Actually the op making a thread about someone changing their offer 4 days after selling and everyone commenting that wasnt in the situation and people calling me things are the tools. Clearly.
At first I gave you the benefit of doubt, because there were so few messages from him. It looked like he only posted selected screen shots.

But then you responded and completely proved the OP right.

Old 05-06-2015 | 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by boostelevator
Yea let's make a thread about someone over something so absolutely inconsequential as changing how much money they can offer, start crying about it, and make a thread about it 4 days after the part in question was sold and have people make comments that weren't there and don't know what was said and then when the person of subject starts clearing up some of the wild imagination of said commenters let's call HIM the tool and a hole. Makes so much sense. Please let's start. Who's the next victim
It appears the point is completely lost on you. He wasnt complaining that you offered him one price then changed it. While that is a douche move, it does happen.

The point of the warning was your behavior after. The deal doesn't work, oh well. You move on, you dont berate someone with a slew of diatribes.

Also to be perfectly honest, you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with his dick. You talk about it quite frequently... and in great detail. I'm not going to judge your lifestyle choices, but it got to a point where I wasn't sure if you were trying to insult him or just fantasizing about his dick.

Old 05-06-2015 | 12:59 PM
Banned
Lets all think back to when boostelevator wanted $400 for USED 06-07 taillights when NEW from circle Infiniti they were the same price shipped lol.

Reasoning?
"They're prob not new as they've been sitting in boxes for years"

Because we all know NIB tailights have a shelf life right?? lol

I actually had guys PM me about that laughing lol

Here's another great post lol

"For sale is my Topspeed pro 1
3 inch exhaust with obx y pipe
This exhaust is a beast. Great for FI or NA...the exhaust note is just raw power"

Topspeed is currently manufacturing quality now all of a sudden. Lol

Title should've read

"This is a POS exhaust with shitt welds and drone. Great for the high schooler who wants to spend $400 for used tail lights"

New guys are fantastic

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:05 PM
Banned
Frankie,

See why I told you what I did lol? Spared you from a lot of trivial and delinquent, bullchit

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:08 PM
Let's have a moment of silence for the 30 minutes it took Texasslicker to think of lion king, the caption, and to make the meme that he will never get back. Whosurbuddie you seem to be confused. It's not zcherubs job to be hall monitor and make a post crying about another member days after the ENTIRE SITUATION had ended. Making a thread about this, is like calling the police because your neighbor didn't return a pack of sugar. You move the F on and get back to your life and chalk it up. End of story. And you never lend them sugar again. It's terribly simple. You don't go post about it on facebook 4 days later when you wake up butthurt and get people to comment that weren't even there to even know what brand sugar it was but all the sudden this person in question is an a hole douche, that bastard sugar stealer. He's going to hell. If my little sister sold car parts she would sound exactly like you guys do. And while you guys keep talking about ***** yet saying I'm the one obsessed with it is funny, I have forgotten about more trim than most of you will ever see. The only part of the op's no no area is the fact that it doesn't exist.

Last edited by boostelevator; 05-06-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2015 | 01:11 PM
Jersey I see you showed up for the rookie convention. I can ask whatever I want, you're just ask other hall monitor. I asked eat I did for a reason. 400 shipped I might add. I sold them for 350 to get a quick sale and that was the end of it. Topspeed isn't a great exhaust for FI when it's 3"? You are hopeless. If someone eants to buy a real rsr exhaust for over 1000 that's them, but if they don't the only replica is topspeed. Someone bought it and is very happy with it. You all sound like little girls lol.

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:15 PM
I actually have guys pming me laughing at all of you but especially jersey. They don't make the tail lights anymore. Just because they were for sale under the name "xinfinitiofx" and they are in an Infiniti box doesn't mean they are fresh off the line. If you believe they are new that's your ordeal. You don't know what they are doing at Alaskainfiniti the same way you don't know if the guy at mickey dees spit in your food or not you're just a wide eyed sheep and you believe everything. I think for myself and i dont eat at mickey dees but if you want to cool. When are people going to realize it's not their place to comment and immerse themselves in matters of other individuals which they know nothing of.

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:17 PM
Atta boy. Boy.

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:26 PM
Damn, bro, do me a favor: just like every four or five lines, break up your rambling with a blank line. Its not "technically" how its done, but at least it'll look like you know what your doing with all those letters. Yer fuggin annoying, bruh.

Old 05-06-2015 | 01:27 PM
Damn bro, do me a favor and go refill your blinker fluid

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (05-07-2015)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller beware of member boostelevator