HAs Anyone Seen, Spoken to or know how to contact SWEETNLOW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 03:23 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAs Anyone Seen, Spoken to or know how to contact SWEETNLOW

Hello all.

I 'd like to know if anyone has seen, spoken to or know how to contact SWEETNLOW....

There is a member on here by the name of Mai_G35 who says he sent payment for a set of wheels about two weeks ago to SWEETNLOW and has not received them yet.

SWEETNLOW is a New G-Squad member been to about 4 events...if anyone knows how to contact him please do because MAi_G35 is getting a bit concerned and has reached out to us to try and just get some info as to if everything is OK.

As per other past unmentioned bad situations - it would be nice for Mai_G35 to get some info ...before this potentially gets ugly and G-Squad's name gets dragged in...even though we as a club had nothing to do with it..

communication is key

Old 08-30-2006, 08:05 AM
looks like the word is already out man... its posted on the coupe section..

Old 08-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
He hasn't had activity in the forums since the 12th.
Maybe he had to leave on a business trip.
I was checking on that situation myself to try to help them resolve it.

Old 08-31-2006, 05:31 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Glex25
He hasn't had activity in the forums since the 12th.
Maybe he had to leave on a business trip.
I was checking on that situation myself to try to help them resolve it.

Thanks Gio....cause you know how it can get...

When money is involved communiction is key...a little miscommunication or no communication and people will think the worst

well keep the APB out on it...maybe it will all turn out good...plus we gotta know if our members are doing the right thing...so thanks Gio for lookin out!

Old 09-01-2006, 01:51 PM
G SQUAD
We've sent Jason another email in reference to this ...hopefully he will respond

Old 09-02-2006, 11:21 AM
City that Never Sleeps
Hey, I read what has been going on. First I would like to say I took care of my transcation with the person I sold the rims to. Second I have a really big family emergency I am taking care of. Sorry but the forum/G-Squad is the last thing on my Plate right now.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:40 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by SweetNlow
Hey, I read what has been going on. First I would like to say I took care of my transcation with the person I sold the rims to. Second I have a really big family emergency I am taking care of. Sorry but the forum/G-Squad is the last thing on my Plate right now.
We understand man...an sorry for the family emergency...but an alleged ripp off situation is serious, no where near as serious as a family emergency but just a simple 3 minutes to post clears up many things....thanks for replying

Old 09-02-2006, 06:06 PM
hi, i noticed that SweetNLow stated that he has taken care of the transaction, i still do not have any communication from him about the transaction, no tracking numbers or anything, i would prefer a refund

Old 09-02-2006, 07:04 PM
seriously, family emergency or not it wouldnt hurt to just return the money to get this guy off your back. Is it all that difficult? Heck no. Unless you're using the money he paid you with FOR your family emergency, then that is just messed up to the max. Give the guy back his money.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:46 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by mai_g35
hi, i noticed that SweetNLow stated that he has taken care of the transaction, i still do not have any communication from him about the transaction, no tracking numbers or anything, i would prefer a refund
This is the person who "bought" the wheels from you Jason...You say its taken care of...he says you still have not sent tracking numbers, merchandise, or even communication.

We are all curious to know whats up?

Point blank... did you rip him off or what?...if not send an email, send him his money back or send the tracking number for the wheels...this is close to three weeks old now...

And I gotta agree that if you have a minute to post what you posted then you have time to send the guy an email at least.........family emergency or not.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:12 AM
well here's my side of the story, i paypaled SweetNLow (Jason) the money on august 8th, my last pm from him was on the 8/11 and it stated that he would be sending the rims on that saturday, the last email from him was on 8/10 telling me to check my G35driver.com pm for an update. I have yet to receive any more communication since 8/11/06. I HAVE NOT recieved any money or rims or communication, I WOULD PREFER A REFUND FROM JASON.

Old 09-03-2006, 11:52 AM
G SQUAD
Mai, considering Jason has posted here at all, I'd say that its a start. Have you had any communications with him personally since his posting here? If he does not respond to you within the week with either a full refund or the rims, I'll be in communication with the precinct he lives in and have a detective friend of mine pay him a visit.

Grand larceny is a bitch. A mediocre lawyer will easily cost $5000 just to be retained and if he's dealing with a big "family emergency" I'm sure he can afford neither the time nor money to deal with a felony criminal charge.

Jason, refund the money or send the rims before this is escalated.

Old 09-03-2006, 01:20 PM
i have had no communication with him since his posting on the forum, thanx balzac72!

Old 09-03-2006, 01:27 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greg to the rescue Damm this always sucks to hear man, hope this gets resolved ASAP! Goodluck.

Old 09-05-2006, 07:40 PM
G SQUAD
Mai, considering his lack of response, I'd say he has no intention of doing the right thing. Get me his personal info and we'll get the ball rolling.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HAs Anyone Seen, Spoken to or know how to contact SWEETNLOW