Hot Import Nights Nightshift - June 21,2008 Belmont Park Ny

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008 | 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Next on the list..who needs GSquad decals and tee's

-Vin

i need both, but if the tees are blk i dont want one might b tooo damn hot for a blk shirt. if they r not blk i will take a large pls.

Old 06-04-2008 | 11:20 PM
HIN is coming back to town on June 21,2008. We have successfully worked with HIN and showed for the past two years. Therefore this will be our 3rd year showing at this event. Its a long day and involves alot of preparation however for car enthusiasts..this is what we live for.

GSquad is looking to get a nice display of vehicles going this year and we definitely are looking forward to having a good time. Within the next upcoming weeks, we want to start getting vehicles that will be showing registered for the event. We also we want to confirm who will definitely be showing. I will be getting in touch with our HIN rep. to work out discounts, roll-in info and layout. However before I do so I will need to confirm those who will be showing.

Please note that if you are saying your going to show your vehicle then we are depending on that vehicle for space,layout,and of course representation. Therefore please that into consideration when responding to this thread. Also we aren't looking to go win any trophies or anything of that nature. It would be nice but we just want to have a good time and represent the G's in the right way.

Minimum criteria for show entry includes a drop, wheels, and some minor body modification (front lip,etc.)

IF YOU ARE NOT A GSQUAD MEMBER BUT WOULD LIKE TO SHOW WITH THE TEAM PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN WORK OUT ANY DETAILS IN BETWEEN. WE WANT CLEAN RIDES BUT AGAIN WE AREN'T GOING FOR A TROPHY SO AS LONG AS YOUR CLEAN, DROPPED, WHEELS, AND SOMETHING OTHER THAN STOCK ON THE OUTSIDE..WE CAN WORK WITH IT.

As of now members that are supposed to be showing are:

1. VinNYCG (05 Coupe) REGISTERED
2. G'dup13 (04 Coupe) REGISTERED
3. Seddon (05 Sedan) REGISTERED
4. Catch7 (04 Sedan) REGISTERED
5. JayJay3452 (07 Sedan) REGISTERED
6. KevLoveM (06 M35X) REGISTERED
7. Metalp3n (03/04 Sedan) (confirmed)
8. JEVERYDAY (05 Coupe) REGISTERED
9. ShadyG35 (03/04 Sedan) REGISTERED

Members listed above please respond to this thread to confirm you are showing. Anyone who has not been listed please post and confirm. Once we have confirmations, we will move on to the next step which will be registration for the event.

Lets represent and show those G's off! By looking at this list above, we are going to have a sick sedan representation..defintely excited about this.
Need any G37's

Old 06-05-2008 | 12:13 AM
|
G SQUAD
Hey whats up VIP37..

First off, hot ride. I love the drop, color, and the blacked out OEM's look great. The green calipers..eh but to each his own.

Now for HIN please pm me your # so we can discuss further.

I did see the thread over on G35NYC and would like to clarify a couple of things before adding you to the list.

1. We are not the backup guys in which " I couldn't show with them so I guess I'll show with you". I hope you've at least checked out some posts from our club and got some sort of idea as to who we are..at least on a basic level.

2. We need to make sure that you and G35NYC are in good standing from a relationship standpoint. We have no issues with that site and will not inherit any due to disputes..

Either way we can discuss further over the phone and once its all clear lets get you signed up and showin!!

Talk to you soon.

-Vin

Old 06-05-2008 | 12:16 PM
NY G SQUAD
I like the green calipers and black body combo, I actually have a pair of Nike Shox that match perfectly.

Old 06-05-2008 | 04:48 PM
Hey whats up VIP37..

Now for HIN please pm me your # so we can discuss further.

I did see the thread over on G35NYC and would like to clarify a couple of things before adding you to the list.

1. We are not the backup guys in which " I couldn't show with them so I guess I'll show with you". I hope you've at least checked out some posts from our club and got some sort of idea as to who we are..at least on a basic level.

2. We need to make sure that you and G35NYC are in good standing from a relationship standpoint. We have no issues with that site and will not inherit any due to disputes..

Either way we can discuss further over the phone and once its all clear lets get you signed up and showin!!

Talk to you soon.

-Vin
well put vin.. i read the same post.. we are who we are and if u dont like theres the door.. we r def not the back up guys...
btw ur car looks nice like vin said to all there own, thas wa makes the world go round..

Old 06-05-2008 | 06:05 PM
|
G SQUAD
Yep well I spoke to Brian and it seems like things are in motion. We'll know for sure once he signs up but it seems like we'll have a g37 for HIN.

Definitely excited for this event.

-Vin

Old 06-06-2008 | 11:16 PM
HIN is coming back to town on June 21,2008. We have successfully worked with HIN and showed for the past two years. Therefore this will be our 3rd year showing at this event. Its a long day and involves alot of preparation however for car enthusiasts..this is what we live for.

GSquad is looking to get a nice display of vehicles going this year and we definitely are looking forward to having a good time. Within the next upcoming weeks, we want to start getting vehicles that will be showing registered for the event. We also we want to confirm who will definitely be showing. I will be getting in touch with our HIN rep. to work out discounts, roll-in info and layout. However before I do so I will need to confirm those who will be showing.

Please note that if you are saying your going to show your vehicle then we are depending on that vehicle for space,layout,and of course representation. Therefore please that into consideration when responding to this thread. Also we aren't looking to go win any trophies or anything of that nature. It would be nice but we just want to have a good time and represent the G's in the right way.

Minimum criteria for show entry includes a drop, wheels, and some minor body modification (front lip,etc.)

IF YOU ARE NOT A GSQUAD MEMBER BUT WOULD LIKE TO SHOW WITH THE TEAM PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN WORK OUT ANY DETAILS IN BETWEEN. WE WANT CLEAN RIDES BUT AGAIN WE AREN'T GOING FOR A TROPHY SO AS LONG AS YOUR CLEAN, DROPPED, WHEELS, AND SOMETHING OTHER THAN STOCK ON THE OUTSIDE..WE CAN WORK WITH IT.

As of now members that are supposed to be showing are:

1. VinNYCG (05 Coupe) REGISTERED
2. G'dup13 (04 Coupe) REGISTERED
3. Seddon (05 Sedan) REGISTERED
4. Catch7 (04 Sedan) REGISTERED
5. JayJay3452 (07 Sedan) REGISTERED
6. KevLoveM (06 M35X) REGISTERED
7. Metalp3n (03/04 Sedan) (confirmed)
8. JEVERYDAY (05 Coupe) REGISTERED
9. ShadyG35 (04 Sedan) REGISTERED

Members listed above please respond to this thread to confirm you are showing. Anyone who has not been listed please post and confirm. Once we have confirmations, we will move on to the next step which will be registration for the event.

Lets represent and show those G's off! By looking at this list above, we are going to have a sick sedan representation..defintely excited about this.
Im game for t his next year.. my car is about 50% show readdy now will be done by next April.. its still my DD thou..

word holla

Old 06-06-2008 | 11:20 PM
DAT SHYT IZ OFF DA CHAIN>>> <<<<<

Old 06-11-2008 | 12:56 AM
NY G SQUAD
I remember that azz and many more...

Looking forward to seeing you guys this year. Unfortunately my car as well is not yet primed for the 2008 show.

Old 06-11-2008 | 02:11 PM
I hope this year is much better organized. Can't wait though

Old 06-13-2008 | 10:16 AM
Everybody ready to see Jim Jones... LOL

BALLLLIN !

I thought they were gonna bring Sean Kingston back again, lol

Old 06-13-2008 | 11:02 AM
|
G SQUAD
I could do without seeing Jim Jones' wack a$$

-Vin

Old 06-13-2008 | 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by JEVERYDAY
I thought they were gonna bring Sean Kingston back again, lol
It was so bad I didn't even know Sean Kingston was performing...