11/11 G-Squad Welcome AIP's meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 12:27 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
11/11 G-Squad Welcome AIP's meet

Hi everyone,

Vance here...I'd like to say thanks to everyone who came out...all the Squad members who came out to meet the AIP's and the new peeps rackin up there meets to membership!!

27 Total G's showed up out of a sign up attendee list of 15 people....that WAS NICE !! and unexpected!!

and even another Z came out at the end lookin fa the Z-Squad sign up...and guess what

that was his third!!....so Z-Squad welcomes another member!!!

Lots of AIP's showed tonight ....with great enthuisiam...

Gasolina- we will be dyin to see the video you shot!

To all AIP's and attendees thanks for coming out and there some of you I'll see tomorrow!

Pics will be posted soon...and also on WWW.THEGSQUAD.ORG

Squad is growing still!.....

we had some special show up...which was nice...MArty (ILLG35) and his Killer M3! ADAM aka MArchesano made it out after his E-town run, Drew aka Diesel1 made it out after lendin ILL G a helpin hand, and and OLD skool' Squad ORIGINAL - NVMYG35...the first female G-Squad member came through to say whats up

Till next time (tomorrow...lol)

Old 11-12-2005, 01:01 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vance it was nice seeing you and the Mrs. tonight, watch out you might be driving an M3 soon haha Drew once again, thankyou so much brotha, i appreciate it and when we going out for that steak i owe you

Adam nice meeting you as well, hopefully we can hit the track together or get a few runs in, phtooshoot witht he G guys or whatever before i sell the M3, sick G35 bud, you really put your effort into building a crazy G!

And to the rest, Ravi and company nice seeing everyone, take it easy..

Martin

Old 11-13-2005, 06:14 PM
www.g35tt.com
Sorry for not getting there earlier to meet some of you guys I have never met before, but the track was running sooooo slow, and I didn't get their in time. Oh well, definately next time.
Martin, good meeting you last night too. Your M3 is SICK!!! No way I want to run my car next to your on the track, my Mid 12s will be nothing for you 11s. Anyway, hope you can make it down to my place on sat.

Old 11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
had a great time freezing my butt off. It was a great turn out. Would have been greater if we all didnt get split up on the cruise. Either way it was a great turnout.

I hope to come to many more meets to come in the future. We may need to just stick to that second parking lot next time instead of the 7-11 lol. We freaking raided that parking lot man.

Old 11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
G SQUAD
Had a good time fellas. Good seeing everyone. Damn it was cold that nite!

-Vin

Old 11-14-2005, 12:17 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by marchesano
Sorry for not getting there earlier to meet some of you guys I have never met before, but the track was running sooooo slow, and I didn't get their in time. Oh well, definately next time.
Martin, good meeting you last night too. Your M3 is SICK!!! No way I want to run my car next to your on the track, my Mid 12s will be nothing for you 11s. Anyway, hope you can make it down to my place on sat.
Hey man we are both in the no tracion boat, i would have been running worse than stock #'s haha.. But don't worry, no comp, we should def go, we dont even have ot line up against each other! We'll def. set something up and yes im coming sat

Old 11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
yep yep i had a good time.
It was nice meeting the new recruits hehe.
when is the initiation??

Also seeing all those people stop by asking if we were off to the races was funny as hell.

I guess it couldn't be helped with a sick M3, Viper, Evo hanging around and about 25 G's.

Hey shipsaeki what you doing next saturday??
There is a dyno pull day in Clifton.
4 pulls for $50.
I might have my MREV Mod by then and would like some professional help installing it while the car is still on the Dyno.

Get in Contact with me u got my #.

Last edited by Glex25; 11-14-2005 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:06 AM
G SQUAD
I couldn't stay long but it was nice seeing new faces come out to the meet on Friday... I guess the first thing I noticed were all the '05 19" rims at the 7-11....

Getting new blood into the Squad really helps keep the energy alive and well. Us "old timers/OG" felt the same way the newer guys fell now when we first got our G.

You learn so much more about the G by seeing other's rides, and get so many great tips/ideas. I used to go home and spend hours on the internet looking for mods, and upgrades from suggestions of others after seeing it in person.

Best part... Somehow, parts get "recycled" to other Squad members...
Just look at Chrismo's Volks... Ducatiguy---> Speed --> Chris --> Shelah? hehe

Welcome all the AIP and the new Squad members!

Old 11-14-2005, 06:52 PM
hey Gio, I would like to make it to the Dyno but if by saturday you mean the 19th, I'm either going to be working or at Binghamton, NY.

It would be a great time to hang out again, but unfortunatley i'm screwed either way.