G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Rear ended.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to see that, i hope all works out ok for you.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:05 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by kleicoupe
Sry to see that man, good luck with the repairs, and i hope they catch that bastard...
+1.....sorry to see that man.....g/l with repairs.
C.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Nice house. Good luck.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:29 PM
keep us posted on how things turn out. Glad you are okay.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Premier Member

Damn, sorry to hear that man...I really pray every night that no drunks hit my car...It's park outside..Scary..

Old 07-10-2006, 11:16 PM
THE BATMOBILE
jesus........wow what a fcking *****.....like everyone else said its a big *** truck that hit you.......people now a days....

Old 07-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by defendthesecond
The guy that hit me was going between 45 and 50, and my G had the same amount of damage. On my G, the damage to the frame inside the trunk was where it was really apparent, the bodywork looked about the same as the pics here. I was in sad shape for weeks afterward, I wish you the best. Document everything and get a lawyer...the guy that hit me ran too.

here are the details:

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/75072-my-new-g35-saved-my-life.html

Hey read your story. Pretty crazy. Im glad everything turned out well for you. Hows that neck of yours?

I really dont want this car fixed. Just give me a new one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Old 07-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Thank you all for your blessings and concerns. Im glad my passanger and I are ok. My neck/back is a lil sore, but its been like that since that 1st accident. Im going to get checked out tomorrow.

I just want this to be a smooth QUICK process. What do you all thinks going to happen? My cousin and brother both say that they can see how bad the frame is bent in the rear when looking in, and can see its cracked. If that was the case, do they consider it a "loss"?

Old 07-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by Straight_G
Oh yea, and what makes me more pissed off is that I just got the car in january after being in an accident - Sept. of last year..

Lost traction in rain and spun out into opposing lane. Got hit by van. Jaws of life, cut artery on back of head. End of story
dude, youre lucky to be alive! count those blessings. That poor G.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Unhappy It's all downhill, at first...

Straight G,

I'm sorry to say, but for me it went downhill for the first 10 days. The pain wasn't anywhere near as bad at day 1 or day 2 as it was at day 7. Eventually, for me at least it got better. However, I talk to people at work who have been in accidents and they say that sometimes years afterward they end up with complications from their accidents. I hope that will not be the case in the future for me or for you.

I am doing well now, but who knows. We both got hit hard. I hit my head on the headrest really hard. For those who may not know getting hit is insane. It happens so fast you don't realize the trauma. But later, the pain is so intense and unusual. Your muscles hurt, but it's unlike any muscle ache you could ever get without being hit...your muscles are damaged, it doesn't feel good, you can't rub it out, and you don't know until its over if it's going to get better.

I sincerely wish you the best. I'm sure there are alot of variables as to how your body you will react...(The position you were in when you were hit, your age, your health) I am young (24) but tall 6'5'', so I was pretty vunerable to neck injury I suppose. Well let us know how your doing.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Man that's so nasty...just hurts to see a fellow black G' messed up.

Old 07-11-2006, 02:28 PM
wow man im real sorry to hear that i think you should ask everyone who was at the get together you went to or just drive around your neighborhood looking for that bastards truck! you'll find him down the line dont worry. gluck with everthing

Old 07-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sucks... hey you live in valencia huh?

Old 07-11-2006, 04:58 PM
World is full of losers...

Originally Posted by Straight_G
Well I was rear ended late Friday/early Saturday. HIT-N-RUN!!!

Heres a few pics, i'm @ work at the moment and these are the only ones I have here.

So many people have no character today. Hit and run...lame. What if you were critically hurt? He just takes off.

Old 07-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by defendthesecond
Straight G,

I'm sorry to say, but for me it went downhill for the first 10 days. The pain wasn't anywhere near as bad at day 1 or day 2 as it was at day 7. Eventually, for me at least it got better. However, I talk to people at work who have been in accidents and they say that sometimes years afterward they end up with complications from their accidents. I hope that will not be the case in the future for me or for you.

I am doing well now, but who knows. We both got hit hard. I hit my head on the headrest really hard. For those who may not know getting hit is insane. It happens so fast you don't realize the trauma. But later, the pain is so intense and unusual. Your muscles hurt, but it's unlike any muscle ache you could ever get without being hit...your muscles are damaged, it doesn't feel good, you can't rub it out, and you don't know until its over if it's going to get better.

I sincerely wish you the best. I'm sure there are alot of variables as to how your body you will react...(The position you were in when you were hit, your age, your health) I am young (24) but tall 6'5'', so I was pretty vunerable to neck injury I suppose. Well let us know how your doing.
THank you.

Appraiser is coming to look at the car tomorrow, so i'll let you all know what he says.

Im not sure how I was sitting at the moment. Im very young as well (20) and about 6'2''. Sucks if an injury like this stays w/ me down the road. Doctors appt. tomorrow as well.

Keep u posted.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rear ended.