G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Future G35c Owner in So Cal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 05:27 AM
My Life be like Oooo ahhh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my 06 coupe 1 month ago from Costa Mesa Infiniti. I dealt with a guy named Patrick Noor...i think it was Noor...but he was really helpfull and seemed to get me the best price...If he asks tell him Cameron sent you and that i bought from him begining of august
-cam

Old 09-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Costa Mesa Infiniti is terrible ; bunch of sharks there, and their service department doesn't know what they are doing

Old 09-03-2006, 11:13 PM
how about anyone at Westminster Infiniti? I'm planning to purchase a g35c within two weeks and thats the closest place i know so im gonna head down there first ... anyone know anyone there?

Old 09-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
eicar and uneekling, u both have pms have a pm

Old 09-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I got my G35c last week from Frontier Infiniti at Santa Clara, CA for $500 less invoice. I did my purchase thru the phone and no BS, just ask for James Lee.

Good luck!

Old 09-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the story of my car $650 under invoice

i know a couple people don't like santa monica infiniti...but first and best quote i got was immediately from Brian at Santa Monica infiniti. That guy is straight up and no BS, just gives you a freakin low price...

WHICH THEN...

you can shop around to other dealers. Brian Nguyen i think is his name, he's the internet sales guy...

So the way i got my car for $650 under invoice from aNOTHER dealer is...

1. called brian got freakin low price from him, no BS, just 'here's your price...'
2. called every other dealer around (asked for internet sales rep), and told them my price quote and asked them to beat it, best offer would get my business.
3. a couple wouldn't even touch that price, they just said to go for it at santa monica IF i was getting that price.
4. a couple would beat the price by a hundred or so.
5. called brian back, told him someone beat his price. Brian then told me he would beat THAT price...
6. Continued 'calling back and forth' process until i had one place (south bay infiniti) which gave me the lowest price that nobody would beat (not even brian).
7. I told south bay that i was stoked on them and i'd be in that weekend (made appointment over phone).
8. Waited until that weekend, then called south bay and told them 'sorry, the deal is off, Santa Monica matched their price, and santa monica is closer to me, sorry.'
9. hung up with them thinking that on my end, the deal was off, for SURE.
10. waited 10 min's...
11. South bay infiniti called back and gave me $200 off their already best deal i had got all over socal.

12. Bought car from them at $650 under invoice. (plus tax/license)

KEY BUYING NOTES FROM MY POINT OF VIEW

-Every time you get a quote, if its actually lower then what you've gotten elsewhere, pretent to be totally stoked, and even make an appointment with them. This makes them really excited and feel promised a sale.
-then when you call them back they feel like they just let a sale slip through their fingertips, allll they had to do is take just a couple hundred off the price.....which they will
-use finality as your weapon. If you say, 'sorry, deals off' pretend it really is, and hang up with a 'so i appreciate your help, but i just have to go with the best deal for my wallet obviously, you've been totally helpful and i appreciate it, but thanks anyway.' (hang up)
-remember, the buying 'experience' is of course important, but what is more important is the price you're gonna pay. So even if the guy/girl salesperson sucks, and you get a better price, you'll only have to deal with them for about an hour when you go in there inperson, the rest is on the phone if you use this tactic.
-be sure you're very specific and make sure if they give you a quote, that they have the car there, in person, to be able to see and touch, no 'well i can get it ifff you were to come in for real...' type of crap.

That's my 10 cents, good luck, try calling brian at santa Monica infiniti to get your ball rolling.

-chris collins

Old 09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by yaabi
Call Hoehn Infiniti and ask for Dee Ancrum. Pretty straight forward guy. Won't BS you and gives you a good deal too. I got my 6mt g35c for $500 over invoice. Not the lowest possible deal but a smooth, no hassle deal. Gave me a good deal on the clear bra too.

If he asks, say Abhi referred you.

Best of luck.
^ +1

Dee got me my G as well. Awsome guy.